Kingman Chevrolet Buick

Used 888-660-9724
Service 888-430-8102

Engine light

by from Golden Valley AZ |

Engine light came on and went to dealership without an appointment. The staff was very friendly and took care about my problem. It was an electrical problem caused trough a loose contact connector, so it was a warranty case. They were able to fix it right away and I was happy with it. Very good experience.

owner of Equinox

by from Kingman, Arizona |

I have never paid this much for a oil change and tire rotation in my life.... I was promised a free oil change when I purchased this vehicle from the previous owners due to a very screwed up miss hap and this was not honored by the new owners!!!!! I already have decided I am not returning to this car dealer and was treated better at my previous one!!!!!! (Ford) I am not happy with the Equinox LT.

Kingman Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

April 15, 2014

Hello Fran, We are sorry for any inconvenience that you've encountered since you purchased your vehicle. As you may know the dealership has changed owners since you bought your equinox, and we are honoring any coupons or agreements from the prior purchased made at this facility. Please feel free to contact Chris Bancroft (me) at the dealership. I will assist you further in making sure you are taken care of properly. Again we are sorry for any inconveniences and look forward to making you a happy customer of Kingman Chevrolet-Buick Thank You! Chris Bancroft Sales Manager Kingman Chevrolet-Buick 928-757-4041