East Hills Subaru

1039 Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576

New 855-286-9279
Used 855-631-2843
Service 866-606-4925

Let us spoil you the East Hills Way!

East Hills Subaru: Committed to Service Excellence

by from Long Island NY |

Today I added a beautiful 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium in Jasmine Green to our family of Subarus. My Mum has a 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback. She purchased hers from East Hills Subaru in 1998 and Pedro and the boys have kept it running and looking like new ever since. Needless to say, when I decided to get a car I looked no further than East Hills Subaru. The staff is warm, welcoming, honest, professional, and there is never a hard sell. Their showroom area isn't overwhelming. It's cozy, intimate, approachable. I went through the entire buying process by myself and never once did I feel, as a woman, that I was been patronized, or my needs taken less seriously, as I've experienced other places. Car dealers have a bad rep. Not East Hills Subaru. When you enter their service or showroom area you are welcomed as part of their family and they treat you like one of their own. Anthony, my salesman, understood that I hate to drive, but I wanted a vehicle that I could throw a chainsaw in and head off to the woods on our farm, and still have the top safety-rated car when driving around Long Island. I LOVE these guys! I've never had such an experience purchasing any other vehicle. East Hills Subaru is part of our family. They should become part of yours.

East Hills Subaru responded to this review

December 24, 2014

Dear Snowqueen2015, Thank you so much for your Forester purchase. We are thrilled you joined our family and we look forward to taking care of you for years to come. We wish you a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic New Year! Sincerely, Phil Wolhar Chief Marketing Officer East Hills Subaru

Great place to buy a car

by from Floral Park, NY |

I was not in the market to buy a new car and was not looking forward to the experience. But the staff was wonderful all around and kept their word on the price and getting a good deal on the financing.

Great Service

by from Queens NY |

Chris was a good salesman, easy to work with. He was not pushy and has a lot of knowledge about the cars. If you need to buy a car, go to this guy. The only bad thing about the deal was the guy who works in the back in the Financing office. Do your homework and know what you want because he is very pushy. Overall, I am happy with the deal I got and with the car so far. Chris was a pleasure to work with.

East Hills Subaru responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Dear Marco, Thank you for purchasing your Subaru at East Hills Subaru. We appreciate your business and we thank you for your comments about your experience. We wish you all the best! Sincerely, Phil Wolhar Chief Marketing Officer East Hills Subaru 516-484-6633