Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Used 888-225-7892
Service 888-838-2320

Used car purchase

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

Found car online and stopped to inquire. Salesman bob was friendly and knowledgable. We did the dance. Their car was priced very competitively. We were left with negotiating my trade in. They push the fact that they do 2nd party autotrader valuations of trade ins along with theirs and will honor the higher of the 2. This is a somewhat bogus marketing tactic. We ended doing the back and forth bartering like you do for any other dealer. The last offer was a "this is only for today" offer. This was a bit insulting. In the end, however, I got a fair deal with competitive financing. Only other negative was the detailing of the car was very average. My review sounds negative but I had a pleasant experience and drive away in a new car in less than 3 hours.

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills responded to this review

July 4, 2014

We understand your disappointment if you feel your experience with #1 Cochran was average. We're sorry to hear this. We aim to deliver a first-class customer service experience. Your feedback is appreciated as it helps us to improve in all areas. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Very personable and informative service reps

by from Pittsburgh PA |

The privacy cover under the hatch needed reattaching, it was a verbal request after arriving for other services. They forgot to do it and unfortunately I didn't notice until my return home 14 miles away.

Great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Had JX in recently for recall work, oil/filter, and tire rotation. Vehicle was serviced quickly. Staff were very nice and returned a clean, swept car. This dealership is great and provides excellent service

Service follow up

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Needed to return for final step in the inspection process. Completed quickly while i waited. In and out. Car clean and ready to go. Could not have gone more smoothly.

recent service on my jx recall

by from McKeesport Pa |

As we walked in they greeted us and took care of us the service mgr and others explained how long, about 45 minutes and even offer to wash and vacuum our vehicle for free also gave us a 20 % coupon off for some food at eatn park next door me and my wife had a little afternoon snack relaxed came back and our vehicle was completed Great service and great experience would recommend to all. Keep up the great service A Tortorice Limousine customer

The best

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I bought my first Infiniti 9 years ago, and the superb service from this dealership was the first and foremost reason I bought another Infiniti. They are in temporary quarters now but the new building should be a huge improvement.

Cochran Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently had my Infinity serviced for inspection and emissions and was very impressed by the service department. They kept me informed as to what was going on and when I would be finished. Thank you for a job well done.

Extremely satisfied with my purchase

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I walked into Cochran Infiniti and was treated well from the start. Jordan was knowledgeable and communicated effectively throughout the test drive and after when answering my questions. The test drive itself proved that the Q50 was the most car for the price on the market. Once my mind was set, Mike put together a deal that worked great for both parties. If you are looking for a dealership that treats people with respect, listens, and knows how to get a deal done, then stop by and you wont be disappointed.

Professional, courteous salesmen!

by from Gibsonia, PA |

I would absolutely recommend Frank Polenta (salesman) to anyone interested in an Infiniti! He assisted me in choosing an Infinity QX60 that is perfect for me. He is extremely knowledgeable about cars and took the time to walk me through every feature of the vehicle. I had a wonderful experience with Cochran Infiniti in the South HIlls!

Great Dealership

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Extremely nice dealership with helpful and friendly employees. Recently had my car serviced and everything was excellent. Love that they come pick my car up so I don't have to pile my kids into the car and drag them over to the dealership where they will destroy the showroom. It's going to be hard to go to another dealer when my lease is up. I like these guys a lot.