Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Used 888-225-7892
Service 888-838-2320

Great experience!!!!

by from West Virginia |

Everyone did great job from beginning to end. Ian and everyone on staff was very helpful and made it easy to buy vehichle!!!!!

Great Experiance

by from Murrysville, PA |

It was smooth sailing from start to finish on the purchase of my new QX70. Ian and Nathan were the best at making this purchase quick and painless. This is my second #1 Cochran Infiniti, and when it is time for my third, I hope that Ian and Nathan are there because this purchase was my easiest yet. Thanks guys.

Awesome car buying experience with Zachary Tremont

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Leasing my third Infiniti has been my best experience yet. Zachary Tremont made the process as easy and pleasant as possible! I was in and out of the dealership with my amazing new car in less than half an hour. I also really love the new warranties that are offered with the leases regarding wear and tear to the car. I'd definitely purchase another vehicle from Zachary and Infiniti again!

Service Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Cochran Infiniti has 1 of the most excellent service departments that I have experienced in my lifetime of driving. Greg S is compassionate, friendly and really displays honesty/integrity regarding my vehicle. The service department experience has been a pleasure.

Great communication

by from pittsburgh pa |

Being a life long Cochran customer it comes as no surprise the great experience I recently had with Greg and Alex at south hills Infiniti. Greg communicated every step of the routine service with me and allowed me to pick up my car late because of a snow storm.

Great Experience

by from SouthPark,PA |

I looked for some time, finally bought an Infiniti and am so glad I did. The sales staff were so friendly and even those who didn't get credit for the sale made sure I was happy.Smooth process, Ian and Zack were great. I've purchased countless cars over the years and this was the best by far. Fantastic.

Good Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had been looking for a new car for several weeks, and had test driven the BMW 5 Series, CTS, A6, and the Lexus GS 350. While they are all nice cars, I stopped in to see the Infiniti Q70 last, not expecting anything different. I really liked the car, and Paul Alexander's laid back style of working with me was very welcomed. When in came to the numbers, I was ready with my AutoTrader valuation of my TL, which Ian and Paul took into account. Their offer was fair, no pressure, and I thought about it for a couple of days and came back with what I felt was a fair counteroffer given the information available on Consumer Reports Car Buying Service. Ian accepted my counter a few hours later. Picking up the car was quick and easy a few days later. I did have to return to the dealer a few days later to get Infiniti Connect reset as it wasn't working initially, but they handled it well and I was on the road again less than an hour later. I'd buy here again.

Poort follow-up by Manager at South Hills

by from morgantown wv |

I recently purchased a 2014 QX80 at the South Hills facility (before they moved) had a great experience and great salesman, I like the vehicle so much (traded a 12 qx56 on the 14) I decided I would purchase the QX80 luxury for my fiancÚ, I left 3 messages and received no return calls. Finally after 2 weeks I spoke to the manager at South Hills and explained what had happened and that as a cash buyer I find it unbelievable that no one would call me back. He stated that those are "going to be difficult to get, and he wouldn't have one on the lot for a few month's" I was in shock, not a "come in and lets get this ordered, or let me see if I can find you one" nothing!!! the conversation ended that he was going to look into why I wasn't contacted and would call me regarding the QX Luxury.....over 2 weeks and no call... as a buyer that does not keep vehicles longer than a year or two, I will never buy from this dealership again....

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills responded to this review

January 28, 2015

We understand your frustration over the lack of follow-up from our team. We're very sorry you've had this experience, as providing excellent customer service is our top priority. Our sales manager will reach out directly to make things right. We hope you'll allow us the opportunity to earn back your trust. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Cochran S.Hills Infiniti 2nd time buyer-A+ Dealer!

by from Wintersville, OH |

This was my second QX56/80--great car, great dealership, great sales and service team! I would recommend to everyone!

Overall Great Experience

by from Uniontown, PA |

I recently purchased a QX60 this past week and am very pleased with both the quality of the automobile and the professionalism and dedication of the sales staff. Zach our Salesman took exceptional care in explaining all of the details and options of the QX60 and Ian (Sales Manager) was very helpful and provided us with a great deal and a fair trade. Look forward to doing business again in the future