Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

2841 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216

New 855-424-7056
Used 888-225-7892
Service 888-838-2320

recent service on my jx recall

by from McKeesport Pa |

As we walked in they greeted us and took care of us the service mgr and others explained how long, about 45 minutes and even offer to wash and vacuum our vehicle for free also gave us a 20 % coupon off for some food at eatn park next door me and my wife had a little afternoon snack relaxed came back and our vehicle was completed Great service and great experience would recommend to all. Keep up the great service A Tortorice Limousine customer

The best

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I bought my first Infiniti 9 years ago, and the superb service from this dealership was the first and foremost reason I bought another Infiniti. They are in temporary quarters now but the new building should be a huge improvement.

Cochran Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently had my Infinity serviced for inspection and emissions and was very impressed by the service department. They kept me informed as to what was going on and when I would be finished. Thank you for a job well done.

Extremely satisfied with my purchase

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I walked into Cochran Infiniti and was treated well from the start. Jordan was knowledgeable and communicated effectively throughout the test drive and after when answering my questions. The test drive itself proved that the Q50 was the most car for the price on the market. Once my mind was set, Mike put together a deal that worked great for both parties. If you are looking for a dealership that treats people with respect, listens, and knows how to get a deal done, then stop by and you wont be disappointed.

Professional, courteous salesmen!

by from Gibsonia, PA |

I would absolutely recommend Frank Polenta (salesman) to anyone interested in an Infiniti! He assisted me in choosing an Infinity QX60 that is perfect for me. He is extremely knowledgeable about cars and took the time to walk me through every feature of the vehicle. I had a wonderful experience with Cochran Infiniti in the South HIlls!

Great Dealership

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Extremely nice dealership with helpful and friendly employees. Recently had my car serviced and everything was excellent. Love that they come pick my car up so I don't have to pile my kids into the car and drag them over to the dealership where they will destroy the showroom. It's going to be hard to go to another dealer when my lease is up. I like these guys a lot.

100 % satisfaction in all aspects of buying

by from pgh pa |

There was not one uncomfortable moment from the initial contact to the final closing final meeting. Best buying of any item ever purchased, car or other wise.

Good service

by from Pittsburgh , PA |

Service was very good. The car was not washed and matts were not replaced as I requested when dropping the car off.

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills responded to this review

February 4, 2014

Dave, we understand your disappointment if the car wasn't washed and your mats replaced as you'd requested. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Your business is very important to us, and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

By Lisa O of Mt Lebanon

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I just purchased a QX60 from Infinity Cochran of South Hills. The whole experience was a pleasure. Very professional and wanting to fill every need of mine. I highly recommend this dealership.

Customer service/maintenance

by from Sewickly, PA |

Ryan did a great job getting the appointment set up and then when I arrived he checked me in quickly and thoroughly reviewed what I needed and then gave me an idea of timing. The work was completed quickly and before i expected it to. I also received an update prior to the completion. He made suggestions related to the potential problem and corrected the issue I came in for. The car was clean, vaccumed and ready to go. Finally he suggested some work I might want to have done in the near term, but was professional NOT pushy at all. I do have a chance to use the North Hills facility as it's closer, but continue to choose South Hills because of the service I have gotten.