Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Used 888-225-7892 Used 888-225-7892
Service 888-838-2320 Service 888-838-2320

Ms. K. Williams

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was extremely pleased with my buying and repair experience at Cochran Infiniti of South Hills! My salesperson, Jordan Abramovich was very attentive to my needs. Greg from the Service Department was kind and paid close attention to detail. Greg continually provided me with updates regarding my repairs. I would also like to give accolades to Alan and Ryan from the Finance Department. Both explained the terms in detail and followed through with everything they said they would do. In essence, my experience with Cochran was a "Moment of Excellence"! I would certainly recommend Cochran to all of my family, friends and colleagues.

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills responded to this review

November 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your kind words. It was truly our pleasure to serve you!

Excellence Customer Service

by from Pittsburgh |

Cochran Infiniti has an excellent service department. They are timely, answer my questions and make sure I am as comfortable as possible, if I stay while the car is being repaired. If I have a concern, they respond immediately. To date, I have not had a problem with any repair that they have done. We have owned 4 Infiniti's. I always look forward to my 2014 Q50 repairs because they do it right!

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills responded to this review

October 22, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our Infiniti service department. It was truly our pleasure to serve you!

Infiniti South Hills Service - Q50S

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Driving a Q50S is excellent, but the service, follow up, and follow through from the #1 Cochran team at Infiniti South Hills is second-to-none. Amazing facilities - allows you to have an office away from your office while you wait on your car.

Great experience!!!!

by from West Virginia |

Everyone did great job from beginning to end. Ian and everyone on staff was very helpful and made it easy to buy vehichle!!!!!

Great Experiance

by from Murrysville, PA |

It was smooth sailing from start to finish on the purchase of my new QX70. Ian and Nathan were the best at making this purchase quick and painless. This is my second #1 Cochran Infiniti, and when it is time for my third, I hope that Ian and Nathan are there because this purchase was my easiest yet. Thanks guys.

Awesome car buying experience with Zachary Tremont

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Leasing my third Infiniti has been my best experience yet. Zachary Tremont made the process as easy and pleasant as possible! I was in and out of the dealership with my amazing new car in less than half an hour. I also really love the new warranties that are offered with the leases regarding wear and tear to the car. I'd definitely purchase another vehicle from Zachary and Infiniti again!

Service Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Cochran Infiniti has 1 of the most excellent service departments that I have experienced in my lifetime of driving. Greg S is compassionate, friendly and really displays honesty/integrity regarding my vehicle. The service department experience has been a pleasure.

Great communication

by from pittsburgh pa |

Being a life long Cochran customer it comes as no surprise the great experience I recently had with Greg and Alex at south hills Infiniti. Greg communicated every step of the routine service with me and allowed me to pick up my car late because of a snow storm.

Great Experience

by from SouthPark,PA |

I looked for some time, finally bought an Infiniti and am so glad I did. The sales staff were so friendly and even those who didn't get credit for the sale made sure I was happy.Smooth process, Ian and Zack were great. I've purchased countless cars over the years and this was the best by far. Fantastic.

Good Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had been looking for a new car for several weeks, and had test driven the BMW 5 Series, CTS, A6, and the Lexus GS 350. While they are all nice cars, I stopped in to see the Infiniti Q70 last, not expecting anything different. I really liked the car, and Paul Alexander's laid back style of working with me was very welcomed. When in came to the numbers, I was ready with my AutoTrader valuation of my TL, which Ian and Paul took into account. Their offer was fair, no pressure, and I thought about it for a couple of days and came back with what I felt was a fair counteroffer given the information available on Consumer Reports Car Buying Service. Ian accepted my counter a few hours later. Picking up the car was quick and easy a few days later. I did have to return to the dealer a few days later to get Infiniti Connect reset as it wasn't working initially, but they handled it well and I was on the road again less than an hour later. I'd buy here again.