Lia Kia of Northampton

263 King St, Northampton, MA 01060

New 888-420-0883
Used 855-276-8328
Service 866-570-7809

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

1 of 1 review

Worst Sales Experience Ever

by from Western, Ma |

Worst sales experience ever. When I called and spoke to the Internet Sales Professional Gina she told me they had several options on hand at their location, when I arrived they had 2 and they weren't even the model I had requested. The salesman Rodrigo was overly aggressive, inappropriate and unprofessional. Not only did he not pay attention to what I asked for in a car (I had to repeat myself 3 times, even after he had written it down) but he also opened his paycheck in front of us, on two different occasions, and starting using his cellphone! I couldn't believe it, saying things like "ohhh that's nice, yea I'm liking that number." I was blown away by the lack of professionalism with this salesman. When I told him there wasn't anything I wanted on his lot, he got the manager who wasn't much better than he was. I waited 15 minutes before he came over, just to repeat exactly what I had said to Rodrigo, what I was looking for and at what price (a car which was advertised on their website at 10am, I confirmed was still there and not sold at 12pm, and had somehow vanished by 1pm). He came over to the desk saying "listen here young lady...this is what we can do." I couldn't believe that the "manager" of this dealership was being so rude, short tempered, and condoned the behavior of his salesman. I will never come here again and advise everyone to stay away!

(1-1 of 1 review)