Sound Auto Wholesalers

14 Frontage Rd, East Haven, CT 06512

Used 888-903-6532

Nice experience

by from North haven ct |

Enjoying 2011 Hyundai Sonata great experience dealing with Sound Auto staff no pressure from salesman and David the Finance Manager made everything simple. Will recommend to friends and family.

Wonderful People. Friendly, Knowledgeable, Honest

by from East Haven, CT |

The sales team is as great as their boss, a third generation auto dealer who knows the value of his customer's satisfaction. Fair prices. Repair facility on site. A dealer warranty and a welcoming, friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend Dan and Noel and Lisa and Dave.

Good place to buy a used car!!

by from Vernon, CT |

I haven?t bought a used car in over 30 years and even then, I bought it from a friend. However, I needed to pick up a good used car for my daughter and had a limited budget to work with. I was a little concerned buying from a used car dealership given all the horror stories that I?ve heard but, I got very lucky. We purchased a 2006 Subaru Legacy from Sound Auto Wholesalers in April and it has worked out great. The purchase process went very smoothly. We worked with Dan and Tyler to buy the car and they made the process very easy. We did have a minor issue about two weeks after bringing the car home however, and got to test the 30 warranty. When I explained the situation to Tyler, he told me to bring it down so they could check it out. As it turned out, they had a small repair to make but could not do it while I waited so they offered me a loaner for a couple days while the car was being fixed. Nick took care of the problem and we have had no problems since. I was very impressed with the entire staff at Sound Auto Wholesalers and if I find myself in the market for another used car, I am going to give them a call first. They run a first class establishment there with a friendly, no-nonsense staff that I would gladly do business with again if the situation presents itself.

This is the best used car dealer I've fiund

by from Milford ct |

Great prices. More importantly good cars. I just purchased a used ford F150 from these guys and they were great to do business with. The treatment I received was top shelf. I'd recommend anyone

Did you hear??? Sound---where cars abound!!!

by from East Haven, CT |

Thank you to; Lisa, Dan, Dave & Nick I needed to trade in my car which I had for 7 years and loved to death. I perused their site and decided to go check out a car that caught my eye and budget. Well, when I got there I had no interest in the car I went to see but was immediately attracted to the Acura next to it. Lisa came out and from the moment I met her, I knew I was going to get my car there and from her. NO pushy attitude or overwhelming feelings-she was down to earth and I felt so comfortable with her. Took the car for a ride with the agreement I'd have it back on the lot before they closed. The trade in offered for my car was exactly what I wanted. The attention from the service department was astounding as was the gentleman who handled all the paperwork. The next day I had my car. Their lot contains the right amount and variety of cars well within agreeable prices which are reasonably negotiable. I also found parking to be convenient and easy. In the past I have leased or purchased cars from dealers and had to spend at least half a day waiting for paperwork to be prepared. In this case everything was ready and completed within an hour. It was such a nice feeling to pull in and see my newer car sitting in front waiting for me. I didn't think I could ever adjust to going from a mid sized convertible to the Acura but let me tell you I adjusted quickly and am soooo happy to have made the change! The office environment is open and everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and makes you feel welcome and comfortable. I am so happy Sound has come to this area and I wish them many years of terrific business and advancement. To me, Sound is like walking into a Mom & Pop business...you feel like you're with family. In these tough economic times it's great to have their business in this area and to know that honesty exists with them.

This is the best place to buy a used car

by from West Haven, CT |

I have to tell you I have bad experiences in the past buying a car. I want to compliment this dealership because this was the best experience I've every had. I spend a lot of time searching the Internet for a used Audi A4. I found one online at this dealership that looked good and seemed to be very well priced within the budget I had. I called and spoke to Lisa the sales manager and made an appointment for a test drive. When I arrived the car was parked in front of the dealership. It drove very well. The car was everything they said it was. They showed me the carfax report which was on their website - it was a one owner car and was never in an accident. I wound up making the purchase. The entire process was very smooth. They were very nice to deal with. Now that I've had the car for almost 3 weeks I can tell you that I am very pleased with it. I have already recommended a friend to Sound Auto and wanted to post this review to let everyone know how happy I am. This the THE place for used cars.

excellent place for good used cars

by from branford ct |

very nice place very super clean cars great people and good salesman I recommend Dan, I bought a new Nissan Altima 2010 great shape and very good price I am very happy

A very good place for used cars. Good prices

by from Easton |

A good place for used cars. Excellent prices. Clean cars. Friendly people.

Very happy - just purchased my first car!

by from Redding, CT |

I've been shopping for a reliable, affordable car. I found a 2009 Audi A4 at Sound Auto in East Haven, after checking prices against comparable cars online, ultimately, this was the best price I found (after months). The payments were very affordable and I was treated very courteously by everyone at the dealership. I wound up buying the car and have not had one single problem, issue, or concern. I'd recommend these guys again.These guys are for real, they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and were not pushy at all. It was refreshing.

Best Used Car Buying Experience I have Had!

by from New Haven, CT |

This is the place to a buy a used car. My Mother was in need of a nice used car that would be reliable.....we found just that! ;) A Beautiful Used Audi with low mileage and priced very reasonably. The salesperson we talked to and purchased the car from was a wonderful lady named Lisa Pilagonia . She was very nice and courteous to us and treated us like human beings and a friend. Usually when you walk into a car dealership the salespeople pressure you and make you feel uncomfortable and try to rush you to buy a car that you dont really want, but Lisa was willing to work out a tremendous deal well within my Mom's budget and treated us like a friend rather than a just another customer and to make a quick sale. Everything she said was truthful and she promised us lots of little extra's and kept her word. She even stayed 1 hour later after close to make sure we were both happy before we left the lot with a used car. I usually don't write reviews but I was so pleased with Sound Auto Wholesaler's service that I wanted to let others know. If you ever need a great used car ask for Lisa because she is a gal that is honest and keeps her word. 5 Stars across the board for this dealership, Thank You!! Reginald New Haven, CT