American Financial Group

(3.8) 5 Reviews

4305 NW Gateway Ave, Riverside, MO 64150

Easy to deal with..Honest.

by from Overland park,KS |

I am Gloria..I bought a car from American Group /Al. I lost my previous car last February, was involved in an accident and they totaled it. I called Al at this dealer ship and he was very helpful, he talked to my bank to fix me up with a loan explaining to them my situation and he sent a lot of papers to them in order to process my loan. All what I got from my insurance for the totaled car is $1550 and it is not enough to buy a dependable car. Al insisted to help me with my bank till they approved me for $4500(my credit was so..so). I got my loan in addition to the $1550 from the insurance,and I got an excellent car from American Financial Group. Thank you Al for all what you have done to me. I would recommend this dealership to any one who needs help, because they are honest, reasonable in prices and helpful.

definitely will be a repeat customer next car

by from Olathe, Ks |

They go out of their way to make sure you are happy with them, the car, and your experience. A++ dealer!!

Excellent Experience

by from Grandview,MO |

Thank you Al at American Financial Group for making my car buying experience a smooth and easy process. I have been looking at multiple dealerships for a Toyota Camry with all the features I wanted yet still in within my budget. Al was extremely down to earth and a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending this dealership to others as I feel others should know that there is a dealership out there that is willing to work with you to get you exactly what you need. Thanks again !!!!

Zero communication

by from Overland Park, Ks |

I tried to inquire about a car on 3 occasions and the phone was never answered. There was no answering service, so I could not even leave a message. Done with this facility!

Honest friendly people.

by from Kansas city,MO |

My name is Kailah , I bought a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu from American Financial Group, and they were very friendly, trying to explain to me all the options of this vehicle, advantages and disadvantages, Honest and patient, I test drove almost 4 cars to choose one, and they were very patient. After I picked my Malibu they finished my paper work(professionally) in few minutes. 3 days after buying the vehicle, my radio stopped working, I called them asking for advice, they offered me to repair it. I sent it to them and they fixed it in 30 minutes for free!!!! I would recommend these people, because they stopped behind me after I bought the car, and I know it is not their fault that my radio went out, but they fixed it for free. Thank you AL!!