Cars Plus Imports

4641 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD 21215

Used 888-876-2560 Used 888-876-2560

Don't catch the bus!! Call us!!

Great service

by from Baltimore Maryland |

Great service, best car buying experience I've ever had. SK got me in a vehicle with very poor credit and I thought I had no chance of getting approved. Was in and out in less than 2 hours

Great service

by from Baltimore, Md |

I would recommend cars plus to family n friends. Ms Duncan did not just put me in any car just to get the sale she put me in the truck I wanted. She never said you can only get this. She ask me what's gonna make me happy. I told her what I wanted n she made it happen.

ms HUGHES

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

THE MOMENT I WALKED ON TO THE LOT I RECIEVED NOTHING BUT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I AM A VEY HARD CUSTOMER TO PLEASE AND LETS JUST SAY THEY CROSSED EVERY T AND DOTTED EVERY I WHEN IT CAME TO GETTING ME INTO THAT BEAUTIFUL CAR..I HAD LOST HOPE WHEN IT CAME TO BUYING CARS. BUT CARS PLUS RESTORED THAT.

Cars Plus Imports responded to this review

January 14, 2015

As always we value every customer!! We want to thank Ms Hughes for coming into our location and allowing us a chance to serve her. The cars plus family :)

Excellent hi-end cars at best prices

by from Northampton, PA |

I searched the whole internet for a particular type of car - Cadillac 2008 - 2011 STS with low mileage and features that were desirable. I did not get the moon roof or built in navigation/back-up video cam I would have liked but found a rare color with extremely low mileage and in immaculate condition at this dealership. All the sales people were very friendly and Robert Helm, sales manager, in particular was very professional and gave me the deal I wanted. While at their facility I observed many BMWs, Audis, Mercedes-Benz and other nice cars. All the people there were very quick to correct a couple of small deficiencies. They even went many extra miles to deliver my car to me 3 hours away as I could not drive 2 cars at the same time. Robert came through on all his promises and I would definitely recommend this dealership and Robert Helm when you are in the market for a good used luxury car at the best price.

Car Plus is where it's at!

by from Temple Hills, MD |

Car Plus was great, I purchased a 2006 Infiniti FX35. Bruce and Rob were the best salesman I ever met. I will definitely refer friends and family members to this dealership. Exclusive Motor cars across the street is not where it's at. If you want great customer service and a great deal Car Plus is where you want to go not Exclusive Motors Cars. Thank you guys so much and I love my new ride. Sincerely, Janiece