Woody Anderson of Madison

Used 866-845-7448 Used 866-845-7448

Where Everyone Counts!

Great Experience

by from Rogersville, AL |

Sales person was very helpful. Catered to all our needs.

New Car Buying

by from Huntsville, AL |

Great and easy experience! Definitely would recommend and will be back for more business with Joe Mullins! Thanks for all your support and great experience for Town Granite, Inc.

Easiest purchase ever!

by from Birmingham, AL |

I came in just to look at a truck on the lot and from the moment I walked in the door I received excellent customer service and support. The entire team at Woody Anderson of Madison work to make you feel like family. I received a great deal on top of all of that!! I would recommend visiting if you are looking for a great deal on a vehicle and excellent customer service. I dealt with Joe Mullins and Carlos Carter and was extremely pleased at everything!!!

Great Service

by from Athens, Alabama |

I wish to express my appreciation for the excellent service given to us by Joe Mullins and Carlos Carter. These men provided us with super care and understanding in buying a car. I am most grateful for that they listened and helped us find the right car without any pressure. Their overall costumer service was superior! I recommend Woody Anderson Ford of Madison, Alabama highly for purchasing a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Madison, AL |

Woody Anderson of Madison has the best staff in the car business. From their courteous executive assistant, to Joe Mullins Sales Professional, to the Managers Carlos and Patrice.

Excellent customer service

by from Chatsworth, GA |

Greatly impressed with this dealership. They pay attention to every detail to make sure that their current and future customers walk away happy. I want to give a special shout out to Joe Mullins. His upbeat but professional demeanor made me feel comfortable and relaxed while shopping for my next new car. He is a definite asset to this company. He gives five star service!

With Joe Mullins you'll always get the best deal!

by from Pensacola, FL |

I've know Joe for many years, he's an honest, kind, hardworking gentleman, which is why I would recommend Woody Anderson of Madison to anyone looking to get a vehicle in or around the area.

Awesome Service

by from Madison, Al |

Joe Mullins is an excellent salesman. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to take care of each and every person he comes in contact with. His positive attitude is very assuring when shopping for a new automobile.

Honest and Friendly

by from New Market, AL |

My husband and I were thoroughly impressed with the salesmanship of Joe Mullins. He went above and beyond to help us get the best deal possible on our trade-in. We felt completely relaxed and did not feel rushed or pushed into buying. We were also given a very fair price on both the new and trade-in vehicles. Both Joe and the manger worked hard with us to try and make the purchase affordable and possible for us. We will certainly do business with Woody Anderson of Madison again, when and if the time comes. And we will suggest this dealership to all of our friends and family whom may be looking to do a trade-in or straight out purchase.