Nice Price Autos Corp

Nice Price Autos Corp

1944 Brengle Ave, Orlando, FL 32808

Used 888-464-4806

Best Priced, No Fee Dealer

This is how it should be done!

by from Melbourne, Florida |

Tom let us look at the cars without hovering around us like most dealers do. If we had questions he would answer them very knowledgably and you can tell he is very educated. He is very easy to speak with and doesn't make you feel pressured. The cars are garage kept and detailed well. My car looked, sounded and felt like a well maintained vehicle. The price was awesome. Tom does not buy are sell junky cars. It was an amazing buying experience.

Great Experience,Fair Prices

by from The Cloud |

I was in a pinch to find a specific vehicle and found Nice Price Auto on Craigs List, which I am super skeptacle about anything advertised there. But I decided to take a look at the web site first and it was presented with such good taste with photos that best represented the vehicle and information the I decided to take a peek at what he had. First impression was the office space was clean, the fact that alot of the vehicles are housed inside was a plus and then when we asked to inspect the vehicle, the owner opened it up and left us alone to look and talk about the vehicle instead of hovering (big plus in my book). He answered all and any questions and even took the time to go down to the DMV to transfer the tag so we would have it all taken care of. The owner was overall professional and on a personal level was ex-military and very educated, not just someone trying to hussle a car. We were very please with our purchase and would recommend this business highly. Good Luck to the owner in his new venture. Sam B.

Very good buying experience.

by from Bradenton, FL |

I was searching for an affordable compact car with good fuel economy, and low(ish) miles that fit my budget. I also had a very limited time window in which to buy. I searched locally in Bradenton and Sarasota but did not find what I was looking for. I used Cars.com and found a Kia Rio that fit the bill, at Nice Price Auto....in Orlando. As I had NO current vehicle I couldn't make multiple trips up to Orlando. I corresponded with the owner, Tom by email and by phone and he answered all my questions and more. His helpful and professional manner was so impressive that I decided I would travel up to Orlando from Bradenton to buy the car based only on the photographs and informative write-up on his website and the level of integrity he conveyed in our conversations. My trust was confirmed when I met him in person. I bought the Kia Rio which was exactly as described. I am very pleased with the car and with the whole buying experience. I wholeheartedly recommend this business.