Imperial Auto Group

847 E Market St, Akron, OH 44305

Used 888-693-0719

Keller & Moe made it Happen

by from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio |

I will just say I went to several of their competitors tha say they specialize in helping people with Bad Credit, But Keller and Moe were the only ones that were able to take care of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank you both and Imperial Auto Group for Making a believer out of me for customer service and hospitality in the car business again - I had several pushy and rude managers and salesman from other dealers keep telling me what they could do , but when I got there it was a different story! Keller and Moe from the gt go Made it happen and didn't lie or wasn't pushy !1 I recommend them 100%

love my car

by from canton oh |

bought my car from Moe he was a great guy to work with was not pushy. left me alone to walk around and when i was ready he was right there and answer all my questions was great next time i need a car ill go back to Moe

will use again

by from Akron oh |

bought a car I seen on line price was great and the down pay worked for me as well as the payment will use them again. treated me like a person not like a customer keller was nice to me and very helpfull

used car

by from Cleveland Oh |

called the dealer on a car he did not have the one I was looking for but told me to give him a couple days and he would get one Moe was true to his words not only did he get the the car it was $800.00 less that i wanted to spend he could have kept it at the price i wanted. he didnt he was up front with me. be looking another car this summer for my boy will be going back.

Highly recommend this great dealer!

by from Canton, Ohio |

Shopping for cars online & really needed a good dependable car at a fair price. Found that here at Imperial Auto Group. Good cars, low prices & good people as Moe & Keller were very helpful! I recommend them! Thanks guys & thanks Imperial Auto Group!

by from Akron ohio |

I want to say that my experience at Imperial auto Group was great Keller and Moe treated me with respect. And went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted. Imperial Auto group even picked me up to get my car. They put my trust back in auto car sales men. Go check them out.

by from Zanesville |

I am the person that called myself "Don't want to". I would like to recant my statement. That means I would like to take my negative statement back. I was very upset about an issue and did not give the dealership time to resolve it. They have since worked with me and my husband and resolved the issue. I would refer anyone to Imperial Auto Group to purchase a car. When our daughter needs a car this August, I will return to them to purchase that car. They do work with you. They work with you on price and if anything is wrong with the vehicle. Mo was very good to us. He really went out of his way to please us and to make sure we got the car at a great price. Our son loves the car that we purchased. And yes we will go there again. So everyone, please accept my apology for the bad review. I should not have written that in haste. I also hope that Mo and Imperial Auto Group can forgive me as well. What kind of example am I setting for writing that and not giving them ample time to respond. I am a good person and want to be known as such. So PLEASE GO TO IMPERIAL AUTO GROUP TO PURCHASE A CAR. THEY ARE GREAT! THE PRICES ARE GREAT AND FAIR. THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DRIVE A CAR OFF OF THEIR LOT. SO DISREGARD MY NEGATIVE REVIEW BELOW THIS ONE. BELIEVE THIS ONE. IT'S THE TRUE ONE. AND DON'T FORGET, IMPERIAL AUTO GROUP IS THE PLACE TO BUY YOUR NEXT USED VEHICLE.

customer service

by from nashport, oh |

Please buy a car from the dealer. They are great. They do everything they say they will do. They really work with you.

by from Zanesville |

PLEASE DISREGARD THE NEGATIVE REVIEW I am the person that wrote the bad review. I was wrong for writing that review. I wrote in before I gave Mo, the owner a chance to resolve our issue. I was upset and should have waited, but I didn't. I am the one who was wrong in the situation. Mo is doing everything he can to resolve our issue. We came from Zanesville to purchase our vehicle from him. We will be purchasing a vehicle for our daughter in August. We will definitely come back to see Mo at Imperial Auto Group to buy a car from him. I owe Mo and Imperial Auto Group an apology. I was totally wrong. I feel really bad. I do not want to cast a bad light on his business. He really went out of his way for us. I should have been the better person and waited. I hope that Mo can accept my apology. IF YOU NEED A USED CAR, PLEASE GO TO IMPERIAL AUTO GROUP. THEY DO AND WILL WORK WITH YOU TO HELP YOU FIND THE CAR YOU NEED. SIGNED, TONIA, AN IMPERIAL HAPPY CUSTOMER