Ideal Auto Sales

(5.0) 4 Reviews

4463 Lee Hwy, Troutville, VA 24175

Found the perfect car

by from roanoke |

I found a great used car for my mother here. It was low mileage and very clean inside and out and I paid less than book value.... I tell all my friends looking for a car to go see them.

Went above and beyond

by from Salem |

We were shopping for a good used 4x4 for my son. We went out to several dealerships and ended up at Ideal Auto. We were very impressed with the selection and prices. We ended up buying a Chevy Blazer from them that was locally owned and in very good shape. We are so happy we found these folks. I recommend them to anyone looking for a used vehicle. They really do take pride in what they do.

Searching for a 4 x 4

by from Roanoke, Virginia |

We found what we liked at Ideal Auto Sales. The husband and wife team were excellent to deal with. No problems with trying the vehicle out, looking at others on the lot and not being hassled to buy. We made the decision, made the deal and bought it all within 30 minutes. Never had quite an experience like this at a car dealership. Most of the time you spend hours on end. It was a "smoke free" vehicle and actually had a new car smell to it. The carpet was spotless inside. But, looking at all their vehicles they were all clean inside and out. You can tell that they spend time on each and everyone of their vehicles. If I need to purchase another vehicle it will definitely be Ideal Auto Sales top on my list. Such great folks down there. I would recommend this dealership highly to anyone looking for a good used vehicle in top notch condition. I have not been disappointed at all. These folks went above and beyond to make our experience great!!!!

Ford Pickup 4 x 4

by from Roanoke, Va. |

We had been looking for a good used and "smoke free" 4 x 4 preferably a smaller truck. My husband found his pickup he liked at Ideal Auto, test drove it and bought it all in the same day. This is a husband and wife business and I felt so comfortable and right at home with both of them. We were able to look at every vehicle that we were interested in and never anyone "hovering" over us to buy. They gave us a price and we were more than pleased. The truck was spotless and smelled like a new vehicle inside. I would most definitely go back and buy again. Recommend highly!!!