LV Cars

LV Cars

2445 E. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 888-617-8437

LV Cars is proud of the quality of used cars we sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers!

AWESOME!!!

by from las vegas |

We had such a wonderful experience. Everyone is super friendly and tries real hard to get you the best deal possible. Chris is magnificent!! They listen to what you really want and what you can afford. They really do care,not like other dealerships I have been to in the past. For now on LV Cars is the only place I go to.

my best dealer experience

by from LV, NV |

Highly professionals and straight to the point. They gave me a fair offer for my trade, low monthly payments and great deal on a warranty contact. I love my new car and I'll probably go back there for my next one. Highly recommended and ask for Simon!

Great service great prices great customers service

by from Las vegas |

This was a great experience for me !!! I purches a nice Bmw from LV cars !!! I will recommend all my friends to come here !!! They are the best very professional very good prices. I look 2 weeks for car they have the best prices and big inventory. If you need Bmw or Mercedes LV CARS is the place!!!!!!

Best service eva

by from las vegas |

I come to buy a car with mr Anthony Mario G500 Wagon this gentlemen make it Eazy and convenient everybody there was a professional come and see Anthony Mario

Best BMW deal!

by from Las Vegas |

Best used car dealership on every import car you can think of. By far the best deals on Sahara Ave. Very well priced BMW'S. Great customer service. I will be coming back for my next car.

Great Customer Service!

by from Green Valley, Nevada |

By far, the best customer service at a car dealership! Bobby the G.M. was so helpful with all aspects of the car deal. I will come back and buy another car from L.V. Cars. Thank you LV CARS!

LV CARS ROCKS!!!!!!

by from lasvegas, nv |

From the moment I walked into this dealership out was a very pleasant experience!!!! Chris helped me out and made the deal go through!!!! They were not pushy they answered every question honestly!!!! The entire staff was awesome !!! I would suggest people come here and buy!!!

THE BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!! I WILL BUY AGAIN

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

I PURCHASE NICE BMW 750LI FROM LV CARS. THEY WORK WITH ME ON THE DOWN PAYMENT GIVE ME 4 WEEKS TO PAY .CARS IS NICE CLEAN AND SERVICE GREAT .THEY HAVE VERY NICE CARS AND WORK WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS TO MAKE ME APPROVE .EVERYTHING IS GREAT ABOUT LV CARS .IF YOU NEED BMW MERCEDES GO TO LV CARS THEY APPROVE EVERYBODY THEY WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN

I got a great deal!

by from Las Vegas , nv |

I went to a few other dealerships and all of them were pushy and tried to get me in to vehicles that were way overpriced and I knew were out of my budget. LV Cars actually listened to what I needed and we're able to get me into a car I actually wanted at a very reasonable price. Great staff too. Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. Sooo. .. happy I didn't get pressured into buying a car elsewhere!