LV Cars

2445 E. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 888-617-8437 Used888-617-8437

LV Cars is proud of the quality of used cars we sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers!

Lv-cars is a huge gamble

by from las vegas nv |

If your have credit issues they will take advantage to the fullest. They will try to take your down payment if you let them anf or turn you into a used car lease the worst deal of all time. don't give them the opportunity don't say you havn't been warned.

LV Cars responded to this review

April 8, 2016

We apologize that you feel this way in regards to your lease. Lease means we have exhausted every possible means of financing with Credit Unions, Prime banks and sub prime banks. We try and help every customer in every possible way with their financing and car needs. My name is Erick Fornos, I am the manager here at LV Cars. Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions regarding your deal. We will always do our best for our customers.

Old-School, Great Selections and Service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

LV Cars has created a very nice niche market for themselves. You simply will not find a better selection if you are searching for either a used luxury/sports car, or a used diesel truck (although they are rumored to be expanding their operations) . Either way, they have lots of options available at very reasonable prices. Check the inventory and you will see. And If you are from the North (like I am), you could actually take a one-way trip to Vegas, and drive back home in a hard-to-find, rust-free ride! Old-school, family-owned, low-pressure environment. Would highly recommend...

Very happy

by from Las Vegas NV |

I bought a 2008 ford f350 over all I'm very happy with this truck I've hand no problems with this truck . My salesman todd was very nice and very helpful . I will definitely buy another vehicle from them

Outstanding customer service

by from Pahrump, NV |

I was looking for a 1 Ton pickup to haul my 5th wheel. I found the vehicle that I really wanted. They really tried to make a deal with me, but we could not come to terms. I had a budget and could not go over it. We were really close but no cigar. Louis was outstanding and really did everything that he could to make the deal happen. Maybe next time. I will be back some day and maybe we can complete the deal.

AWESOME!!!

by from las vegas |

We had such a wonderful experience. Everyone is super friendly and tries real hard to get you the best deal possible. Chris is magnificent!! They listen to what you really want and what you can afford. They really do care,not like other dealerships I have been to in the past. For now on LV Cars is the only place I go to.

my best dealer experience

by from LV, NV |

Highly professionals and straight to the point. They gave me a fair offer for my trade, low monthly payments and great deal on a warranty contact. I love my new car and I'll probably go back there for my next one. Highly recommended and ask for Simon!

Great service great prices great customers service

by from Las vegas |

This was a great experience for me !!! I purches a nice Bmw from LV cars !!! I will recommend all my friends to come here !!! They are the best very professional very good prices. I look 2 weeks for car they have the best prices and big inventory. If you need Bmw or Mercedes LV CARS is the place!!!!!!

Best service eva

by from las vegas |

I come to buy a car with mr Anthony Mario G500 Wagon this gentlemen make it Eazy and convenient everybody there was a professional come and see Anthony Mario

Best BMW deal!

by from Las Vegas |

Best used car dealership on every import car you can think of. By far the best deals on Sahara Ave. Very well priced BMW'S. Great customer service. I will be coming back for my next car.

Great Customer Service!

by from Green Valley, Nevada |

By far, the best customer service at a car dealership! Bobby the G.M. was so helpful with all aspects of the car deal. I will come back and buy another car from L.V. Cars. Thank you LV CARS!