Ventura Volkswagen

(3.0) 2 Reviews

3650 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93003

Cool guys

by from Ventura ca |

The sales associate Victor Medina was very helpful in finding me a car and getting it financed for me with the payment I needed and the interest I wanted very satisfied customer will return!

review Barber VW Ventura

by from California |

Dealing with Barber VW of Ventura was the most dredful experience we have ever had in the purchase of a new car. The paperwork was mixed up with someone else and we received a nasty letter directing us to return the new 2014 VW we purchased. Calls to the dealership were not always return, it was necessary that we go direct to VW for some answeres. VW assighed a reginal inverstigator to our problem. Only then did we get the issure resolved. The other issues were the same one hears alot of. Once the deal was made the salesman was no where to be found, the person who was suppose to explain the care features did not know half of how things worked. Personally I will never deal with this dealership again, nor recomend anyone else to go there.