Champion Auto Sales llc

Champion Auto Sales llc

1155 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07104

Used 855-403-2996

We Will Get You Financed!

BEST CAR DEALER IN THE TRI STATE AREA

by from NEWARK, NJ |

***** MUST READ ***** I went to 4 different dealerships trying to find another car. Roselle, Linden, Elizabeth, and 2 different car dealers in Newark and Champion Auto is THE BEST!!! I had a repossession about 4 months prior to getting my 08 Nissan Altima so that ruined my credit. Steve at Champion was the absolute best person, salesman I could've ever met. I was having trouble getting approved for a decent monthly payment- when I started to get annoyed and frustrated - he told me to calm down and that he will do everything he can do to get me in this car that I just loved so much. Not only did I get the car, but my payments were LOWER than the deal I got at RT 22 Nissan for my 2011 that I had previously. The process was very smooth, easy, and frustration FREE!! Steve is a very humble, generous and kind person. He will work with you as long as you are honest about your credit report and monthly finances. I thank God for my car and for leading me to Champion Auto and especially for meeting Steve. I PROMISE YOU.... YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL OR DEALERSHIP THAN THIS ONE...TRUST ME!

A very happy customer!!

by from New Jersey |

I got my car at Champion auto sales as a Birthday present and I absolutely love my car... They were the friendliest car dealer I been to.. I also recommended a couple of people here as well... Ask for Alex!!

A++ for this Dealership!!

by from Newark, NJ |

This is the place to go if you don't have good credit, and are tired of being treated like an outcast at most dealerships. Mike is the best, he will work with you to get you what you need. It's rare you find a place like this, especially in Newark. The cars are nice quality, and the prices are fair. The staff is welcoming and never pushy. If that's what your looking for then this is the spot for you. I would definitely recommend Champion to anyone!!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!

by from Maplewood, NJ |

The absolute best car buying experience that I've ever had! My credit sucks, so needless to say, I was turned down by the first 2 dealerships I went to. I filled out an inquiry, Mike from Champion Auto gave me a call and told me to come in. I told him that I had bad credit and he told me to come in anyway. Once I was there, from start to finish, the entire process was quick and smooth. They are great people and make you feel more than comfortable. The next time you buy a car, make sure you go to Champion Auto and make sure to ask for Mike. He's the absolute best! **I am not being paid to make this statement.**

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Newark, NJ |

My dealer is Mike at Champion. I was referred by an existing customer who is also extremely happy with her car and service. Mike helped me with financing and insurance and expedited the service. I am happy with my purchase, price and the friendly service of the dealership. I absolutely recommend this place to anyone buying a car and I will be back for my next purchase

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Newark, NJ |

I had a good car buying experience with Champion Auto Sales. Great people. Very patient. All of my questions were answered. If you are looking to buy a car stop in and Mike will help you.

great service

by from newark nj |

I came to Champion auto sales to buy a car in a hurry. Mike Saeb assisted me in this process. He was very helpful and allowed me to buy the car that I wanted even though I did not have all of the money to pay. we worked out an affordable payment plan. I drove a way with a low mileage, up to date Nissa. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy a used car.

This dealer and those people are just perfect.

by from kearny new jersey |

I purchased a 2010 Nissan Altima from champion auto sales, my experience was great and i'm totally satisfied with the car and the deal they gave me. the gentleman Mike was great, very professional and helpful, I'm so glad i could find people like that to trust to do business with, I recommend everybody to come and visit champion auto and trust me you'll have the same review as mine, thanks a lot to champion auto sales for making me feel like that, i totally in love with my new car.

Excellent Customer Service, Very Clean Facility.

by from Newark, NJ 07112 |

My experience at Champion Auto Sales was the best car buying experience eve. The staff was very compensating, friendly, professional and made me feel at home. Mike was very helpful and made sure i had the car that I wanted. They even treated me to a full service car was and gave me gas money for my new whip. I am so happy with the staff at Champion Auto Sales they are more than just car salesmen to me they are caring and responsible dealers. I would refer anyone there to buy a car and will only deal with them in the future when purchasing a vehicle.

GREAT DEALER SHIP

by from Newark Nj |

I Purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima from champion auto sales, i love the car and the place, the costumer service was awesome, Mike was such a great help, the dealer was so organised clean and perfect, im so happy with my car. thank you guys ;)))

Awesome service and friendly with great options

by from maplewood, nj |

Absolutely loved this place they made me feel so welcomed and showed me that they wanted what was in my best interest. I came in and was greeted by Mike Saeb he was very welcoming and gave me the best options for the price and kind of car that i was looking for, i came in just to find out information, but they totally sold me with the great deals and customer service so i ended up with a wonderful car my baby the nissan sentra 2010 im so happy right now.