Champion Auto Sales llc

1155 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07104

Used 855-403-2996

the best experience ever

by from Newark, NJ |

I'm Jeison from Newark i actually had a great deal with champion auto sales they were the only people who i could trust to do business with, i bought a 2007 BMW and i had the best experience ever at that dealer, all the process was smooth and i didn't even have a good credit but it wasn't a problem because Alex got me the approval very easy, I'm very happy and thank you guys very much.

Sara from Newark NJ

by from newark, nj |

I bought a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 s coupe. Excellent customer service. I was dealing with Mike and Alex , they were very helpful and very professional. I would recommend everyone to come out and buy a car from Champion Auto Sales Newark NJ. I had a great experience and I love my new car. Thank you guys for your help and i'll be back again. Happy Happy Happy!!

The Best Experience

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Hello, My name is Maria. My fiancee (Juan) and I decided to take the drive from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania to look at an X5 that was for sale. I found Champion Auto Sales online and I did some research. Every single review gave them 5 stars! That convinced us that it would be worth our while at least to take a look. We arrived at the dealership and we were amazed at the quality of cars in this dealership. Beautiful --Quality cars! Alex came out to meet us and we introduced ourselves. What a nice guy!!! After talking for a little while I had mentioned to him that I read amazing reviews on the dealership. In fact, his name was mentioned on one of the reviews!! He was so completely humbled by this. Then Kareem comes out to meet us. Another great guy!!! Sooo personable --professional --and funny!!! My fiancee and I took a look at the X5 and it was beautiful! What a great car! Even when Juan started the car I knew right away this car was quality. As soon as we said yes Alex went to work and did his magic. All I had to do was provide him with the docs that were needed and a little while later we became the proud owners of a 2006 X5!!!! What an amazing experience! Completely effortless on our part. In fact, Alex and Kareem were so personable that we really had a great time with them as well!! These are the guys you can trust! Believe me! Thank you Alex and Kareem for making this truly the best car buying experience for us!!! We wish you all the luck in the world! Maria and Juan

Champion Auto Sales llc responded to this review

August 6, 2014

thank you so much Maria and we are glad we could make you happy, all the best for you, for any help in the future please let us know and it was a pleasure to do business with you. Thank you again.

GREAT SERV

by from EDISON NJ |

BIG MIKE WAS THE BEST IN HELPING ME FIND MY 2009 HONDA .. COSTUMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND THEY GOT IN ME INTO A WONDERFUL CAR IN TWO DAYS . THEY ALSO HAVE CONNECTS WITH INSURANCE IF NEEDED. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT CAR LOT.

Ronald from Hillside,NJ

by from Hillside,NJ |

Hello my name is Ronald I purchased a 1998 Honda Accord Coupe in Newark from Champion Auto.the service provided was amazing, i was assisted by Mike and Alex and they gave me the best deal in town,Out of all the dealerships i went to they were the most honest and respectful individuals.I love this car it runs good and looks good.In the future i will definitely purchase another car from Champion Auto when I am ready for an upgrade...thank u Guys very much

it was good

by from parsippany |

it was a good dealership and im so happy with my car, costumer service is great thank you guys.