Naperville Auto Haus

Used 877-241-5422

Welcome to Naperville Auto Haus

Great Show Room & Service

by from Aurora, IL |

Just recently purchased a car for my son from Auto Haus and was very pleased how they treated us the moment we walked in the door. I called to inquire about the car and Gabriel was very responsive and informative. The car was clean and ready for us when we arrived. What I really appreciated is that they took the time to show the car to my son - most dealers won't take the time to deal with a 17 yr old. They did not hesitate when my son wanted to test drive the car - very professional. All of the gentlemen were very polite, professional and nice to speak with. The showroom was a treat as well. Awesome cars from Porshe, GTO, and Shelby....very impressive. Auto Haus was easy to do business with and very fair.

January 15, 2014

April, Thank you again for your business. I'm glad we were able to give you a great car buying experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Enjoy your car!

Amazing Dealership!

by from Orland Park, IL |

Everyone at Naperville Autohaus is wonderful! I want to thank Carl for helping us purchase a car for my daughter. He was fantastic to work with and made this experience one of the best. I highly recommend Naperville Autohaus and this is the first place I am going to look when I need to purchase my next car.

Great used car dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

Best experience of buying a used car that I have ever had. Got a great car at a fair price. Salesman Gabe was very helpful and honest. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. When leaving the dealership in my new car, the amplifier went out and Gabe assured me that they would take care of it. I brought the car the next day, they took a look at it and had a to order a new amp. They offered me free rental car while they were fixing it. Everybody I delt with at this dealership had great customer skills. I will be buying my next car from this dealership.

2007 GMC YUKON DENALI

by from Albuquerque NM |

As we all know purchasing a vehicle online can be extremely scary especially when your over 1000 mile away. However Dennis from Naperville Auto Haus was very informative and didn't hesitate to send carfax and answer all of our questions. Vehicle was exactly as described in pictures. I am very happy with my purchase. If I am ever in need of another used vehicle Naperville Auto Haus will be first place I look!!! Thanx Dennis!!!

Awesome Dealership

by from Joliet,Il |

Great job guys.You dislplay of cars is just great.Your cars are all there very clean.I was very impressed with this place.I will let my friends know where to go for a great used car.Kepp up the good work.I look forward to seeing what kind of cars you display in the showroom.

Good selection, beautiful showroom

by from Chicago, IL |

Beautiful showroom of classic cars. Everyone was nice and helped me in getting the car I wanted.

January 30, 2014

Thank you again for giving Naperville Auto Haus your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Great group of guys! Great deal!

by from Chicago |

I want to thank Karl and everyone at Naperville Auto for all the help buying my car. Will be back soon for my family's second suv.

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your business. I'm glad you enjoyed your car buying experience with Naperville Auto Haus.

Super Place............

by from St. Charles, Il |

Naperville Auto Haus you gurs are AWESOME.I was looking to buy my wife a surprise for her Birthday.I came in looked around and I bought A Mercedes for my wife.She loved the car so much,that we came back and bought another car for our son.Great people to do buisness with.Very nice staff and super nice showroom.I will be telling everyone I know about this place.I have a new group of friends now at this place...Keep up the great work guys......Thanks for such a great car buying experience.......

January 29, 2014

Thanks guys! I'm glad you were able to find not just one car with us but two! Thank you again for the business and hope to see you and your family soon! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Great Cars Great People Great Deals Great Showroom

by from Plainfield,Il |

Very nice people to due buisness with.Very professional and kind people,Very impressive showroom and a great selection of cars.I will be buying all my cars and telling all my friends about this place.The only thing missing from making this place greater is BIG MIKE.You get him there and your store will be AWESOME!!!!Keep up the great work.Naperville Auto Haus your going places!!!!!!bCongrats!!!!!!!!

Great car buying experience !

by from Chesterfield, mo |

Karl and his crew were easy to deal with. The 1999 Jag was like described... His people were very nice and courteous ... Good experience ... Love the Jag

January 20, 2014

Thanks again! We're glad you love the Jaguar!