Lithia Hyundai of Fresno

New 877-268-8022
Used 866-654-3695

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Fresno, CA |

Every representative of Lithia Hyundai of Fresno that I worked with was helpful, kind, and professional. The Sales Consultant, Jose Rodriguez, was very informative and patient with me during the entire process. I look forward to working with them again when it's time to purchase another car.

February 9, 2015

Thank you Very Satisfied Customer for the review and the 5 star rating we greatly appreciate it. It is wonderful to hear that you had a truly exceptional experience as well as working with Jose. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for another purchase. Thank you again!

Customer

by from Fresno, California |

Great service, I was treated extremely nice and all there staff was very professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. I was extremely please with the entire process and the service department as well!

February 26, 2015

Hi Arthur! Thank you for your kind words! We're always happy to hear that we've provided exceptional service to one of our valued customers. If there's anything we can do to make your next visit even more satisfying, please let us know. Thank you, Ash Desai General Manager Lithia Hyundai of Fresno

Service

by from Fresno, CA |

Excellent service from the moment I walked in until the car was completed.

Ms Cindy wink

by from Clovis ca |

The service department needs rinse the undercarriage of vehicles after an oil chsnge. I get oil drops on my driveway and in my garage for a few days after an oil change.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate the 5 star rating. I will notify the Service Manager of your idea as well as we apologize for drops. Again, thank you for the review.