H&R Auto Sales

(4.5) 3 Reviews

4300 Decoto Rd #B, Fremont, CA 94536

I like this dealership

by from Newark, ca |

I had a great new car buying experience at H&R AUTO dealership. Test drove the Land Rover and finally ended up buying it. My sales guy, was very helpful throughout the process and kept me updated on the entire process. He went the extra mile to ensure that my financing requirements were met. I was out the lot within an hour! Overall, extremely pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend the dealership.

Bad business practices all the way around

by from fremont, ca |

I purchased a car from them, they requested cash only to avoid taxes I guess. They sent me the registration saying they are the lien holders still and tried to say I still owed them money, but they forgot they gave me a receipt for the full amount that I paid. Not to mention the car started having transmission problems a few days later, and other safety issues. My mechanic said the car wasn't even safe enough to be on the road. They have several complaints against them with the Better Business Bureau a few of them you can see online, the others you can just inquire about by calling the BBB number. Complaints about mileage rollbacks, bad sales transactions, and tons of vehicle complaints. I do not recommend this company at all but if you have to go here bring a mechanic, a tape recorder, and an attorney. Oh and check with DMV and see what the actual mileage is on the vehicle. They have their own mechanics at their old spot in Newark that do the repair short cuts, confirmed by one of their own mechanics. Their mechanic also admitted they write their own positive reviews on internet sites.

Pleasantly Surprised by great service!!

by from Pleasanton, CA. |

I have been in the market for just over a month now looking for a car for my daughter. I came across a vehicle online from H&R Auto and decided I would make some time to go. The sales staff was extremely helpful, professional, and courteous. If you are shopping for a nice, pre-owned vehicle from a reputable dealership, you need to stop and see Sam or Rabih.