Byford Dodge

New 866-629-5958 New 866-629-5958
Used 866-720-5893 Used 866-720-5893
Service 866-644-9412 Service 866-644-9412

Nobody Treats You Better Than Byford

Professional Staff. Great experience!

by from Duncan, OK |

Tyson and Lori were great. The staff listened to our needs and gave us the best options. This was our first time purchasing a vehicle with Byford, but it will not be our last. If you are in the market, you need to go to this dealership before buying.

great service

by from Duncan, OK |

Byford Dodge was a great experience. The customer service was great. Cannon Chambless was very professional, very kind and an all around great sales representative. The visit I had was very enjoyable. It was quick, fast and painless. A lot more then I can say about most car dealerships. All around the cars and staff made this experience very, very enjoyable. I would recommend Byford dodge to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Great Dealership

by from Lawton, Ok |

We went to just price cars and ended up buying a charger. This is the third car we've bought from this dealership. Thanks to a great salesman, Wiley. The staff whole staff was nice and professional.

Best Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Lawton, OK |

I bought a truck and they were so great that we decided to trade our SUV in on a new Challenger! Kevin Myers was extremely nice and helpful. They gave us excellent trade value and an even better price on the car! Come to Byford if your looking.

Very Good Experience!!!!!!!

by from Lawton, OK |

I went looking to trade. The experience was first rate! They gave me more for my trade than anyone else and I got a great deal on the new truck. I would recommend them to anyone. Kevin Myers was my sales associate and he was great. He listened to what we wanted and didn't push us for anything we didn't. Put them on your list for a visit if your looking!!

No Nonsense, Knowledgeable Crew

by from Duncan, OK |

Nothing is more frustrating to me than a salesperson who either doesn't know their product or will tell you anything you want to hear. Byford has straight-shooting, knowledgeable professionals that are very responsive to the customer's needs. I've usually had to place orders for vehicles to get specific options I'm looking for. Byford has expertise on staff to go through those details with you and help understand the packages and options available. They'll meet in person, on the phone, or work with you through email or text. Whatever the need, I always found them to be responsive, straightforward and fair. I had a great buying experience at Byford, and look forward to a long relationship with them.

Wonderful! Thank you!

by from Duncan, Ok |

Easiest auto purchase ever! Thank you Byford! We got the exact vehicle we wanted in our price range. Payments where we needed. Even got free oil changes as long as we own the car. Above and beyond.

wonderful experience

by from Waurika OK |

My experience at Byford has been nothing but satisfaction from the moment I walked in the door. My salesperson< Lori Foss was super helpful in all aspects...she and everyone here did everything possible to make sure I was very pleased with all decisions. I will never car shop anywhere else is all I can say.

Amazing deal on a new Jeep!

by from Duncan, OK |

Great service from Lori, she was able to get us into the Jeep we wanted with a great interest rate. Smooth purchase transaction and GREAT customer service!

Quick and Easy -Thanks Tyson in Duncan, OK!

by from Duncan, OK |

We appreciate all of the time and effort Tyson @ Byford in Duncan, OK went through to ensure we got the vehicle that we wanted. Everything went smooth and simple. It was the easiest vehicle purchase i have made.