Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk

(5.0) 7 Reviews

6252 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

First Car Purchase

by from Virginia |

On January 19, I stopped by Rick Hendrick Chevrolet. I was interested in a new car and had recently had the opportunity to drive the Chevrolet Sonic, which I liked, so I wanted to see what the dealership had on the lot. I purposefully stopped to look at the inventory thinking they would not be open, since it was a Sunday. I had never actually purchased a car before, and the many stories I have heard about the process was something I was not sure I was ready to tackle, however to my surprise Rick Hendrick Chevrolet was open. A sales woman came out, Amy, and spoke to me about the car. Amy was not at all what I was expecting, I was expecting a high pressure salesman, something I did not want to encounter. Amy was calming, professional, and not pushy, which was perfect, before I knew it my car was appraised and not really intending to make a new car purchase that day, I left with a brand new Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Sonic. Amy, the lovely woman who sold me the car and James (Jimmy) the wonderful gentleman in the finance department, made my first car buying experience, so much better than I expected. Thank you! I will highly recommend Rick Hendrick Chevrolet and will definitely suggest asking for Amy.

VERY FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT

by from Newport News |

I had a hassle free experience. They were very kind and family oriented. I worked with Anthony McRae and Jared Mitchell. Ask for them when you stop by.

Great Buying Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Don Taylor and Howard Messex at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet were extremely easy to work with in helping me find the Chevrolet Tahoe that I was seeking with the exact equipment package I desired. Besides being an outgoing friendly person, Don's most important quality is that he listens to the customer's vehicle requirements without trying to sell you something that you don't want or need. Then, when he understands what you are looking for, he sets about to find it even if it is not on the Rick Hendrick's lot. While such a search with another dealer could have been anxiety producing, working with Don and Howard made it extremely easy. Even though they had to search a long way to find my new Tahoe, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet made the whole car-buying experience totally pleasant and I left with just the vehicle I was seeking. I look forward to a long continued relationship with the Rick Hendricks dealership.

Honest Work

by from Norfolk, VA |

After heavy rain for days on end, my wife and I heard the swooshing sound of water inside the structure of the body of our Chevrolet Impala. We had forgotten about it because of a long dry spell in August and September. This time we acted quickly and took the car to the dealership. The problem was diagnosed and fixed at a very reasonable price. Another concern turned out to be nothing to worry about, and I'm impressed that no one tried to take unfair advantage of us. Rick Hendrick Chevrolet deserves your business!

excellent service

by from Chesapeake Virginia |

I loved the service that I received from your dealership. Bo is extremely professional and customer service oriented. I had a warranty repair and she kept me up to date throughout the whole process and handled my extended warranty coverage and rental for me as well! Thanks Again and Excellent Job!!!

Best Ever

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We were looking for a nice late-model, low-mileage Silverado and Rock Hendrick's Chevrolet in Norfolk seemed to have the largest selection. Our credit scores had taken a beating a few years earlier and we knew the best we could do was a nice used vehicle. Tom Jones greeted us on arrival, looked up the trucks that were on our wish list and had to tell us those trucks had just sold, or were already committed to a different dealership. However, the new truck manager, the woman in Finance and Tom were somehow able to put us in the most beautiful new truck we've ever owned, at the right price point and in our payment range. The whole crew worked beyond closing that evening to make sure we were taken care of. This was far and away the best car purchasing experience we've ever had, and from now on, Hendrick's will always be our first choice for purchasing a vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Norfolk, VA |

Every time I come in for any service Ms. Bo Doney on the Red team gives me great service and helps me any way she can.. I love coming in and having her there to take care of me.. Bo is awesome and she's the reason why I can rate Chevy with 5 stars.. Maintenance is awesome also..