Cadillac of Arlington

Service 855-254-0162 Service 855-254-0162

Welcome to Cadillac of Arlington

Great Customer Service

by from Arlington |

I take my car here whenever it need service or repair and my advisor is always on point and truthfull. You gotta come here!

October 14, 2015

Thank you Mychal for you kinds words. We appreciate your business.

Great Customer Service

by from Burleson, TX |

We took our '13 XTS in for scheduled maintenance,oil change and tire rotation, and to correct an issue with the navigation system. Cadillac of Arlington bent over backwards to accommodate us with a satisfactory loaner vehicle to meet our needs while they had our vehicle. Within 2 hours we got an email and a call that our vehicle service was completed. The car was returned clean - it hadn't been washed since monsoon like rains several days prior - and ready to go. An almost painless experience.

December 4, 2015

Raley, thank you for having your scheduled maintenance done with us! We are thrilled to hear the experience was almost painless!

love Cadillac of Arlington

by from Arlington, TX |

I brought in my 2014 Cadillac ELR to have some loose trim replaced. Erick is my service advisor and he is always extremely helpful and customer service oriented. Everyone at Cadillac of Arlington is personable and accommodating - from the shuttle driver to the ladies at the loaner counter to the mechanics and the front line - the service advisors.

November 18, 2015

Kristin, thank you for your visit! We are glad to hear that Erick and our team did a great job!

Why I Will Keep Coming Back

by from Arlington, Texas |

Let's be honest. No one really looks forward to taking time to have their automobile serviced. Making the appointment, going to the dealership, waiting. With that said, I must add that my visits to Arlington Cadillac undoubtedly always make the chore absolutely as enjoyable as possible. My last appointment was at 8am on a rainy Saturday morning. I was promptly met with a huge smile, handshake, and warm "Good Morning!" from Eric Rancher. He quickly gathered the information needed and offered to arrange alternative transportation while my car was serviced. I thanked him and told him I had brought a book and would prefer to wait. He escorted me into the building, pointed out the restroom, showed me to the waiting room, and offered me coffee. The whole time he was super polite and came across as more of friend than employee. He never rushed me, or seemed preoccupied. He gave me his total attention throughout our visit. It may sound trite, but Eric truly made me feel like a "valued customer". I have had similar experiences every time I go to Arlington Cadillac. The overall quality of customer service - as shown by Eric Rancher - definitely will keep me as an Arlington Cadillac customer.

November 4, 2015

Greg, it's great to hear that our service department and Eric in particular have done a great job for you! We never get tired of hearing from our "valued customers" because it's never trite to us!

Adam Dees and Manger Larry

by from Midlothian Texas |

The customer service was outstanding. Adam make me and my wife feel like we was the only person on a island with his GREAT customer service skills. He spent almost the whole day with us until we felt this car was for us. I went too ten dealership and they would spent time with three or four customers at the same time. I felt their service was not personal as the service Arlington Dealership. The biggest thing his boss Larry not only introduce himself but took out the time to joke around with me and my wife. I give them a ten.

September 28, 2015

Lawrence, thank you for your kind words about Adam and Larry! We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business!

Great Service!

by from Arlington, TX |

We needed some routine service on our 2012 SRX, and our Service Advisor, Doug Spivey, notified us of some other recommended scheduled maintenance. We agreed to have that done as well, but Doug noticed that our tires were well worn. He gave us a cost estimate for the tires & installation, and the price was very competitive with the "Tire Stores" so we agreed to have that done as well. Doug was in touch with us regularly to update us on the status, and made sure we had a loaner car. Now it's like new! Will certainly return to Cadillac of Arlington - Doug was fantastic!

September 28, 2015

Ron, thank you for your kind words about Doug and our dealership!

smooth hassle-free transition to ownership

by from Texas |

I traded in a 2015 Yukon or 2015 XTS I received a fair price for my trade in and I agree competitive price on the new XTS the vehicle I purchased was a demo I was promised a few things it would be touched up and repaired all of this was taken care of as promised

July 12, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your XTS! Thank you for sharing your experience on Cars.com.

Fair Service

by from Grand Priairie TX |

On Friday the 5th, I was there at 7:30 a.m. for a recall issue. I was brought in by a Service Tech, very friendly guy. After an hour wait another Service Tech called me to the side to discuss what was done and what was found. I was shown that my air filter was dirty (a photo), radiator needed flushing, and brake fluid was dirty. I let the young man know that I can do these things myself. After getting home on Monday, I checked under the hood. The air filter was dirty so I blow some of the dirt off and simply turned it so that the dirty part was not over the breather hole. I know that brake fluid can get water in it over a bit of time. Now, I popped the cap off of the reservoir bottle and the water/fluid was low. Now here is my issue, the SUV is my wife's main transportation, WHY WAS THE FLUID NEEDING TO BE TOPPED OFF? I was very disappointed about what I found. Someone should have taken care of it. I feel like I received a recall letter to just see if some money could be made off of me. Why was not a picture was taken to show me what was replaced, tighten , or adjusted? I was shown a picture of a dirty air filter.

June 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Bush, Thank you for taking time to discuss your concerns with Benson, our Service Manager. From what I understand, he was able to review the recommendations and you were amicable to the explanation. Please do not hesitate to contact Israel, Benson, or myself for any of your future needs. Happy motoring, Philip Southwick GM

Started badly but ended well

by from New Orleans, LA |

Came from out of state with pre-arranged trade in deal. Car was exactly as advertised, staff were very professional. But....turns out my title was never included in my paperwork, and it took months to sort out. Sales person was extremely unhelpful, unresponsive and downright rude. Called the manager (Philip Southwick) and he jumped on it. Problem sorted very quickly with excellent follow up. Bottom line, I would buy from this dealer again (but not deal with the particular sales person who may be gone by now anyway). Philip made all the difference...

May 22, 2015

Mike, thank you for allowing us to resolve this and earn back your trust. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Excellent Service Advisory

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Excellent customer service provided by our Service advisor w/ great communication and frequent status updates.

April 28, 2015

Thank you, Miranda! We look forward to serving you again.