Cadillac of Arlington

Service 855-254-0162

Welcome to Cadillac of Arlington

Rachel is the best!

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

The dealership picked up our 2012 SRX for a recall, tended to some service issues, and replace a headlamp washer nozzle cover that had mysteriously disappeared after a run-in with a flexible highway lane divider. The courtesy shown by your appointment staff person, Rachel, was impeccable. She got back to me every day to update me on the progress on my service call. The valet had brought a beautiful red 2015 SRX as a replacement vehicle but we were afraid to drive it but it looked very nice sitting in our driveway. Needless to say we love the service we receive at Cadillac of Arlington and Rachel is the best!

April 20, 2015

Thank you, Tim! We're glad Rachel kept you up to date with your service repairs.

Cadillac ATS

by from Dallas, tx |

My husband dropped my car off at 9am on a Wednesday. By 5pm, I had to call the dealership to see when my car would be ready. I was told that it would be Saturday before they can even look at the car and they Didn't have any loaner cars. Friday morning, I received a call to reschedule my apt although my car was already there. I called the manager and he called me back stating that he would have my car looked at. I was able to pick up my car Friday afternoon. 2mins down the road, the check engine like came back on and I was assured that my car was taken care of. I will NEVER go back to this dealer again.

April 15, 2015

Dear Ronimack, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your unfortunate experience at Cadillac of Arlington. We endeavor to fix every customer's vehicle right the first time. The code that came up on your ATS lead us to believe that your "check engine" light was due to a gas cap. Our Service Manager verified that the gas cap was not clicked closed and unfortunately, due to the fact that we were unable to provide you the loaner, we returned the vehicle to you believing it to be fixed. In the future we will make sure that the pesky "check engine" light does not return by road testing the vehicles prior to pick up. I hope that since your visit the issue has been addressed. If you would like to discuss this further you may reach me directly at 817-436-5800. Sincerest Apologies, Philip Southwick, General Manager

2014 CTS V

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Very satisfied with the car and the deal. The CTS V is an awesome car. Lots of comfort and plenty of power. Johnny Malaspina was great to work with. I bought the car over the phone, sight unseen and when it arrived it was everything that I expected. Thanks Johnny.

March 20, 2015

Thank you for your review, we know you will love that CTS-V! Enjoy!

Quality and Excellence for Customer Service!

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

My Service Advisor, Rachel Garcia, did an excellent job guiding the process and keeping me clearly informed. She has always provided outstanding service and prompt reports each time I've needed Service support. Lorena Jurez and Ruby Rodriguez are an outstanding upfront customer facing team, exceeding service excellence! I have never experienced such outstanding quality service, as these 3 ladies provided. From dropping off my vehicle to picking up after repairs this was the smoothest transition I have yet to experience from any Service organization. From their teamwork, positive interactions, professionalism, level of concern, commitment to taking care of me, confidence and assurance their service and support provided was unparrelled! It's because of there empathy, concern and positive attitude that I will Promote Cadillac of Arlington to others as reference-able. Thank you Rachel, Lorena and Ruby for providing an awesome customer experience. Kindest Regards, M. Roy

March 10, 2015

Thank YOU for sharing your experience and trusting us to service your vehicle. We truly appreciate it! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Service

by from Arlington Texas |

Problems with used 2014 XTS corrected with no questions. Very courteous and management cares.

January 19, 2015

We were more than happy to assist and resolve this. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Cadillac EXt

by from Jackson, Tn |

I saw a 2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT online that I inquired about. I got a quick response back that this vehicle had a contract on it. Dealer also contacted me and told me that the vehicle had been sold. I appreciated this. Good experience.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your review, Tillman! We are glad to hear that we communicated with you well, even if we could not sell you that Escalade. We hope we can earn your business in the future.

Not same business with new owners

by from Dallas, TX |

After my 2013 XTS was serviced I took a trip. They did not seal the gasket after changing oil and almost all of it leaked out before I returned. They did not appear concerned when I called for service to check it out. Said they did not have loaner for at least 2 weeks. Had to take my car to individual business to get checked out. They told me they had not properly sealed the gasket and could have been big problem. They also ask for my camera to take pictures because they said this was terrible. Finally talked to my service representative, ask to speak to General Manager or Service Manager. He said he would take care of it and no one has bothered to call me back. I don't know if I will have any issues from this happening in the future. My service representative should have offered to check it out completely. I have bought over 6 new Cadillacs' from them and don't feel they appreciate a good customer. Since the ownership has changed I also feel the customer service has also. They never address my concerns when I am there. I will look elsewhere when it comes time to purchase my next one. I will not recommend them to anyone else. This makes me sad because I always had great service when Moritz owned it.

December 6, 2014

Dear SherryT, I am truly sorry to hear about your negative experience at Cadillac of Arlington. This is not the way that we do business. I would like to talk to you further about your experience, please contact me at 817-461-5870. I look forward to hearing from you. -Sincerely, Philip Southwick

Glad I did not buy from here

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

We own several cars and contacted this dealer about a NEW 2014 white Escalade advertised on Cars.com After accepting the price as advertised, I received the paperwork to be signed. All was well until a Mgr called to say "the stock # advertised actually has 800 miles on it and a dent. So we can offer you a different one for the same price." The only problem was the 2nd car was also advertised on Cars.com, for a lower price, but they said sorry, we can not honor that. Its dealers like this that give the entire industry a bad name.

September 8, 2014

We're very sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

So Far so Great!!!

by from Texas |

If you ever need a great car salesman, go see Joe Deleon!! My husband purchased me the 2014 Cadillac Ats, which I absolutely love. Joe was wonderful through the whole process. I had to take my car back in for a recall service and Joe made sure I taken care of with out any problems at all. It's always a pleasure to go back to the dealership and see Joe friendly, smiling face. Thanks for all you've done and do for us.

August 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! I am very happy to hear Joe continues to provide you with great customer service and makes sure you are well taken care of. I hope you continue to enjoy your ATS and come back to see us! If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. CJ Turner, General Manager

Great Service

by from Cedar Hill, Tx |

My salesman. Joe DeLeon, did a great job in making me and my husband feel like valued customers. From the beginning to the end the entire process was done with professionalism, courtesy and excellent service. Joe presented our offer to the sales manager and it was not a lot of negotiating back and forth. We did not have to stay an extra long time as it seems it is routine at other deaslerships to stay long hours to get approved. They detailed the car and filled the car up with gas the day we purchased it, but unfortunatley it was raining very hard and we could not see the true results of how it looked after it was detailed, so I called Joe back a few days later when the weather conditions were better and Joe had the car redone, shined and cleaned and even filled the car up with gas a second time. We were very impressed with Joe's service that he gave us and he exceeded above and beyond the expectation that we had for this car purtchase. Thanks to Joe and Cadillac of Arlington and I would recommedn this dealership highly to everyone.

July 29, 2014

Thank you so much for writing these kind words on Joe. I am happy to hear you and your husband feel like the valued customers that you are. I am pleased to hear Joe did everything he could to make sure all of your automotive needs were met. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. CJ Turner, General Manager