Racine Honda

9501 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 855-639-3016 New 855-639-3016
Used 855-275-7129 Used 855-275-7129
Service 866-383-5434 Service 866-383-5434

We'll Buy Your Car Even If You Don't Buy Ours! TOP DOLLAR For Your Trade!

Having work done on my vehicle

by from Racine, WI |

We have bought two Honda Odyssey's here, everyone here in every department is so friendly from the service to cashier, everyone is great. No pressure when buying either! The workers are very efficient.

In getting an oil change

by from Kenosha, WI |

Nice, helpful and pretty quick dealership. I bought a 2010 Honda Accord about a year ago and have been very happy with it.

Great customer service !

by from Arlington Hts IL |

I had shopped around at a couple of local Honda dealerships before I emailed Kevin Daugherty on cars.com. Kevin promised me it would be worth my while to drive a little further...and it was. They offered me the best deal and when they didn't have the exact Odyssey I was looking for, he found it and drove it to my house two days later (on his day off). When Kevin dropped it off he took the time to sync up my wife's phone and go thru all the features (just as he had done for me two days prior). I have never written a online review before..but I had such a great experience that I had too. If you are looking for a Honda, give Kevin a call.

Salesman of the Year!!

by from Milwakee |

My wife and I have been to several Honda dealerships and worked with a lot of sales people but once coming across Mousa Abuhassan you could tell by the smile on his face and how excited he was to work with us he made us feel very comfortable, Its never easy spending that type of money but I was completely satisfied with the whole process sales manager Adam was very helpful of breaking everything down to us and being very honest If you go to this dealership I would recommend working with Mousa you will not be disappointed

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

by from Racine Wi |

Worked with Musa the salesman there he went above and beyond for me very knowledgeable about the product I would Recommend him for all my family and friends absolutely funny and made this the best experience ever I thank you Musa

very comfortable experience

by from Union Grove, WI |

Purchased a used 2011 Ford Escape last month. Very professional and courteous staff, form the traveling salesmen to the finance department. Easy to talk with, good communication and very patient as we had to wait several weeks for down payment cash. With poor credit they were able to get financing and I didn't feel at all judged. Will definitely recommend this dealer.

Used Honda CRV

by from Chicago, IL |

I found the car online and was able to stay in good communication with the dealers. When we went to Wisconsin to purchase the car everyone was very helpful. They gave me a great deal for the car and were quick to get me through the process. Overall it was a good experience.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Kenosha, WI |

The Staff was friendly, informative, and professional! This was by far the best car buying experience I ever had! The best part about buying a car here, was that they didn't pressure me.