6801 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 855-764-8282
Used 888-210-6072
Service 855-497-0399

A car you can love from a dealer you can love!

Stay Away...crooks

by from Kenosha, WI |

We looked at the used vehicle, knew that we wanted it, simple e-price, right? Wrong! They gave us the vehicle that we wanted for the agree price, but it took 4.5 hours to complete the transaction. For two hours we waited for them to show us a hand written quote, tried to offer us GAP insurance, which is really only for new cars, not used. Some finance companies try to offer it, but it is not worth it, the vehicle is already depreciated post-new sale. Then another two hours to print out all the paperwork. They slipped in several fees, but it's not the amount, it is the fact that they were sneaky about it. If you want to charge me a fee, fine, but be a little more transparent, I would at least respect them for it. They don't know the laws and what fees are required. We were there with our 4 children and did not want to go through this entire process at another dealer so we just agreed and signed the papers. The amount of the fees they charged were not worth another 4 hours of my time. DO NOT GO THERE, I DO NOT RECOMMEND RACINE SUBARU!

by from Racine, WI |

It took over two hours for them to "draw up the papers" for the purchase of the used car I wanted. I didn't try to negotiate, I accepted their price and gave them my trade in at the price they offered. Now looking at the receipt, I can tell that they also added in additional fees which were not necessary or agreed upon. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone who values their time.

XV Crosstrek test drive/purchase

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

Apparently Subaru Racine is under new management. I sent them an email through cars.com and they call me back within 2 hours to schedule a test drive. The staff is friendly and helpful. The facilities are not large but in good shape, clean and all models are displayed inside. I ended purchasing the new Subaru XV Crosstrek I tested. One more time, the staff made it easy for me. I think it was an overall good experience with an honest car dealer.