6801 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 855-764-8282
Used 888-210-6072
Service 855-497-0399

A car you can love from a dealer you can love!

The BEST

by from Kenosha, WI |

Went in not sure of how this dealership would be since a new owner took over. I was very happy to find that they really took care of me and helped me find a vehicle that was exactly what I wanted. I advise anyone in the area to go here if they are looking to buy a car.

by from Racine, WI |

It took over two hours for them to "draw up the papers" for the purchase of the used car I wanted. I didn't try to negotiate, I accepted their price and gave them my trade in at the price they offered. Now looking at the receipt, I can tell that they also added in additional fees which were not necessary or agreed upon. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone who values their time.

XV Crosstrek test drive/purchase

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

Apparently Subaru Racine is under new management. I sent them an email through cars.com and they call me back within 2 hours to schedule a test drive. The staff is friendly and helpful. The facilities are not large but in good shape, clean and all models are displayed inside. I ended purchasing the new Subaru XV Crosstrek I tested. One more time, the staff made it easy for me. I think it was an overall good experience with an honest car dealer.