6801 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 855-764-8282
Used 888-210-6072
Service 855-497-0399

A car you can love from a dealer you can love!

Customer Visit

by from Racine, WI |

Very professional, always accommodating & VERY knowledgeable about the product. AND they follow through which is very nice, because it always irks me when people do not follow through, they do exactly what they say they will and more.

Great Service and Sales Department

by from Kenosha, WI |

While getting my oil change I decided to look at cars. The friendly staff greeted me and took the time to show me the new Outback. I was amazed with all the upgrades Subaru made on the Outback! Though I am about 60 days out the no pressure sales team will be getting my business! Matt and his service team did a wonderful job as well!

Satisfied Customer

by from Hartford, WI |

This is a no pressure dealership. Our salesman was just wonderful. He was knowledgeable and thorough.

Subaru outback

by from Kenosha wi |

Great group of sales people you are always welcomed at the showroom thanks to Lonnie ,Chris and Char great people. Thank for the good experience .

Subaru Forester

by from Racine |

It's providing good service and patient! And also good follow up on what's been going with the new car and etc.

Happy First Time Customer

by from Kenosha, WI |

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle, and all of the staff at Racine Subaru were very patient and helpful. I felt very welcome, and never pressured to purchase anything. The price on everything was exactly what I expected based on Kelly Blue Book, and no haggling was required. All of my questions were answered quickly, and everything was described fully.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Kenosha, WI |

The great customer service was slow to start. When I walked in, I got the feeling that they wanted to brush me off because they weren't expecting me to make a purchase. Once we sat down and started talking numbers, they showed more interest because I had money that I was looking to spend. The buying process was very relaxed, unlike a few other dealerships that I had stopped at. I went in there with a car in mind, and a price from another dealership, which after a bit of talking, they kindly and quickly matched. The car they matched had a few less specs than the car they had on their lot, but for the sale, they willingly dropped the price. The look of the show room was a little beat up, but it is an old building. I was also informed that they would be moving into Kenosha next year-can't wait! Overall was a great first new car buying experience!

The BEST

by from Kenosha, WI |

Went in not sure of how this dealership would be since a new owner took over. I was very happy to find that they really took care of me and helped me find a vehicle that was exactly what I wanted. I advise anyone in the area to go here if they are looking to buy a car.

by from Racine, WI |

It took over two hours for them to "draw up the papers" for the purchase of the used car I wanted. I didn't try to negotiate, I accepted their price and gave them my trade in at the price they offered. Now looking at the receipt, I can tell that they also added in additional fees which were not necessary or agreed upon. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone who values their time.

XV Crosstrek test drive/purchase

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

Apparently Subaru Racine is under new management. I sent them an email through cars.com and they call me back within 2 hours to schedule a test drive. The staff is friendly and helpful. The facilities are not large but in good shape, clean and all models are displayed inside. I ended purchasing the new Subaru XV Crosstrek I tested. One more time, the staff made it easy for me. I think it was an overall good experience with an honest car dealer.