A Autobuyers

3835 Airport Hwy, Louisville, TN 37777

Used 865-977-4077

buying a car

by from Sweetwater, TN |

This is the 3rd car I have bought from A. Auto Buyers. James Howard helped me find a car that met my needs both financially and for the driving that I do. In the future I plan to make my auto purchases from A. Auto Buyers. All of the staff is very helpful and very friendly. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks to JR and Keith!

by from Falls Church, VA |

I found a car online that I was interested inand I called A. Autobuyers. Both the store manager (JR) and the salesperson that I was in contact with (Keith) were very helpful, straigtforward, and honest. Keith went out of his way to be accomodating to me as an out of town buyer. He stayed in consistent contact with me wityhout ever being pushy. Both Keith and JR worked together to find a great car at a fair price for me to purchase. i couldn't be happier with their services. I highly recommend them!

MW. Whiddon

by from Maryville, Tn |

Nice place to buy a car with friendly sales staff.

Service So Good, I Went Back 5 Times

by from Seymour, TN |

I stopped by the first time on a whim. I was met by Colen who didn't give me the typical creepy car salesman vibe. He showed me no less than a dozen cars, but none of them were quite what I needed. Two more trips by had more possibilities with fresh stock every trip. On the fourth trip, I was actually brining a friend by to look since she was very wary of car lots and these guys were so comfortable to deal with. I saw a car I really liked, but I wasn't really in the buying mode at the time. A month later, I was finally ready to say goodbye to my favorite toy - a little red convertible - and trade if for a much more useful Forester wagon. James and Colen worked with JR to make a deal I think worked great for everyone. Final word: I would buy here again and have already sent a half a dozen friends to have a look.

Very easy transaction

by from Clinton, TN |

Dealer has a large selection of great cars! The staff is very easy to deal with.

Friendly Honest Simple Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

We found a car that seemed to be at a good price in our price range with a decent amount of miles and after showing up to do a test drive, my fiance and I were fairly certain that this would be the car. We found that the salesmen were nice and helpful, but not at all pushy. They were content to let us do the looking for ourselves and answer any questions we had. While the car wasn't immaculate, we really appreciated not having to deal with the run around that we dealt with at other dealerships.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY

by from Maryville,TN |

I personaly like this car dealership because of their attitude and friendly way of doing business with me and Robert. I would say come on over to A-Auto Buyers if you are looking for a car, truck or SUV. See James Howard.