Tideline Imports

Used 855-239-2465

A Different Type Of Dealer, A Better Experience, A Better Car

Love my X3!

by from Raeford, NC |

This was by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had! Will, the owner, is upfront, honest and professional. I was going to have to make a 2 hour commute to look at the vehicle & I wanted to make sure that the car would be as "clean" as my standards were. I was also able to give him my trade in's vin & get an idea of what I might receive for my car. When I spoke with him, he sent me additional pictures and said, "If this car doesn't pass your standards for a used car, than your going to have to buy a new one. It's that clean." After looking at over 5 vehicles (same make & model) previously, I was skeptical because the other cars were not. When we pulled up, Will was exactly right-it was perfect! I couldn't believe how well it drove, what beautiful condition it was in, and what a fair price it was. I was pleased with what he offered for my trade-in & I was driving away in my new car an hour latter! I highly recommend this dealership-I'm super picky about my vehicles & this car exceeded my expectations! Thank you, Will!!!

Raleigh,N.C.

by from Raleigh,NC |

When my daughter who lives in Wilmington was involved in an accident which totaled her car, our lives were in a tailspin. There was no time to plan or do extensive research for buying another vehicle. We had a bad experience a few years ago when we bought a vehicle from an individual who was not honest and I was anxious and leery of repeating this experience. We had one week to purchase a replacement car and we looked in Wilmington as well as in Raleigh. Will Miller and his wife, Brooke restored my faith in buying a car. It was one of the easiest purchases I have ever made. They went beyond what I could expect in their ability to assure me that the vehicle was safe and dependable. There was an initial problem with the car starting and they were determined to find the source of the problem and resolve it and they did!...Will and Brooke could not have been more accommodating and caring to my daughter. We will definitely go back to them the next time we need a vehicle.

LOVE MY CAR FROM TIDELINE IMPORTS!!!

by from Raeford,NC |

GREAT PEOPLE, AWESOME SERVICE!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Tideline Imports is an incredible place to go if you're in the market for a car. Will Miller, the owner/dealer was respectful, down to earth, and very accommodating with my busy schedule. He and his team provided quality customer service and will go out of their way to meet your needs. It is nice to know that I have a reliable and honest place to do business with in the future. This is a great dealership.

Great experience with this dealership!

by from Charleston, SC |

I was in a dire situation to find a vehicle. I had a total loss on my 2005 Saturn Vue and only had my rental for 5 days until I would have to pay for it in full. I searched on Craigslist and found a car I was very interested in at Tideline Imports. The only downside was I am located in Charleston SC and Tideline Imports is located in Wilmington NC about 3 1/2 hours away. I sent an email and later spoke with Will the dealer associated with this particular vehicle and he was very nice and accomodating. Once I had fully decided on this car I asked him If he would be willing to meet me 1/2 way in Myrtle Beach to let me test drive it and make sure it would work for me and he was happy to ablige. Overall I was very pleased with the quallity of the vehicle (2005 Mistubishi Endeavor) and the wonderful customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a nice used vehicle.