Racine Hyundai

Service 888-470-7411

New Owners, New Attitude

Service was Excellent

by from Waukesha, Wi |

I had a tire blow out over the weekend from a lousy pothole. Got a hold of the guys at Racine Hyundai and thwey got me in the door and made the process easy. Kudos to Joe he was friendly and cuteous took care of what I needed and got me on my way. Thanks Racine Hyundai!! Waukesha

Great People. Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Bought my car from Racine Hyundai from Ryan. He was great. The managers were friendly and helpful and made sure the car was warm for a test drive when I arrived.

Service was poor

by from Chicago IL. |

I took my car in for a oil and filter change and found that Larry was gone.Some new guy took care of me and he was very stuck up.It took 15 minutes to write the work order.He keep trying to sell me services that were already performed on my car.He was not nice when i said they were performed there and he should look at my past history of my car.He just keep going on and on and would not stop till i said just get the oil change done.It took them a hour and a half to perform the oil and filter change.Way to long.When Larry was there my car was in and out in 40 minutes.Things have sure changed .Joe said he was sorry but it was not his fault.The other guy who took care of me is the New Service Manager,he needs to learn how to take care of customers otherwise you will being loosing more customers other than myself .I am not coming back to this dealer again .

Very Friendly

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My sales person was Joe Howard. He was very friendly and made my car buying experience very easy. I was pre approved by filling out my credit application on-line. I came in and drove the car I wanted and came back to purchase the vehicle same day. Joe was very helpful by putting my new plates on and he also remounted my child seat that I had in my trade.

Took good care of us.

by from Gurnee, IL |

I was looking for a new Sonata and found Racine Hyundai online. They had the cheapest prices and a wonderful staff. I recommend Josh if you end up going. He took good care of us.

Satisfied customer

by from Milwaukee |

Bought a new Santa Fe this week! Their salesperson Joshua Stephany made things fast and easy. Great price on their car and for our trade. Very satisfied customers here.

Highly Recommend

by from Racine, WI |

My wife and I were looking for a Sonata for some time. We originally were looking to buy new, but we came across a lightly used one at Racine Hyundai that seemed too good to pass up. We certified the car and paid much less than we expected to pay for a vehicle. It was in excellent condition and we have been very happy with it since. We worked with Josh, whom I highly recommend. He was very thorough and not pushy at all. If you are looking for a used car, I highly recommend this place.

Great experience!

by from Wisconsin |

Our purchase at Racine Hyundai was fantastic. Donna Reau in finance made our purchase easy and fast. Thanks for everything.

Awesome Sales Member.Met with Isaac Great Deal!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I drove all the way to Racine from North Milwaukee to meet with Isaac. I was referred to him by a friend of mine who said he had an amazing experience with Isaac. I was skeptical at first when my friend called and told me that I should check out Racine Hyundai and meet with Isaac. I have bought from a dealership once in the past and it was a terrible experience and I vowed to never buy from one again. My friend has been nagging me to trade in my car and get into something newer as well as safer. He told me that everything from the moment he walked into the door to the moment he left was amazing, easy going, and stress free experience. I decide to take the drive and check it out. I arrived and was greeted. I asked for Isaac and they promptly got him for me. We sat down and talked and he was super sweet. He is very personable and really cares about you as a person. I told him that I was looking for a new and safe sedan. We talked about my needs, wants, and budget, He told me he had a car that he thinks I would appreciate. He pulled up an awesome 2015 Sonata for me. He walked me through the whole car explaining important features of the car to me, We got in it to take it for a drive and the car was amazing. Isaac is an amazing sales person, an amazing person in character, and has a heart of gold. He was not pushy at all. As we pulled in he asked me if I was ready to take the car home today if term are agreeable. We got inside, he went into the office, and came back with an amazing deal. Fit my budget just like we talked about. I said I would take it. While we waited for the finance officer Isaac sent the car to get cleaned up and we went over the books. He also signed me up for a trial with this amazing Hyundai Bluelink feature. It like onstar on steroids. I can remote start my car from my phone. Watch out winter!! We also talked and had a great time. The finance manager was amazing he really knows his stuff as well. After I got out Isaac was waiting for me with my car. he went over all the features of the car with me. He downloaded the bluelink app to my phone for me, showed me its features, We then stepped away from the car and stated with my phone. The car was spotless and shiny. All in all I was blown away by everything. It was simple, easy, and fun. You can buy a car from anyone but why buy a car from someone with does not value you or your time. I felt 100% respected the whole time. He is the kind of person that can make a dealership. There lot is full plenty of options from new to used of so many makes to choose from. It really in a one stop shop. The 10 year/100,000 mi warranty is amazing. That is a load off my shoulders. Isaac really works hard to make sure that you are completely satisfied and happy. I have to say that all my doubts are gone and will definitely be returning to him when I am ready to buy another car. I will be referring all my friends and family to him and posting this on all the sights. He deserves it for all the hard work he does. I strongly suggest that you go and see Isaac before you buy car from anyone else and see what he can do for you. He follows up with you to make sure that everything is ok which is another peace of mind. Check him out and tell him the girl who bought the 2015 sonata with big fuzzy dice on the mirror sent you. He will get a laugh out of that!

Worth the drive

by from Gurnee, IL |

I live in Illinois but was given the best deal at Racine Hyundai. Made the 45 minute trip worth while when the quote never changed from what I was originally given. Service was great when I have had my vehicle in there for service. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

More than Expected

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Searched for a vehicle for teenager and found a great car within our price range. The Sales Team was very accommodating. They stayed late to finalize the process. It's worth fighting the construction to get to this dealer. Lots of great vehicles. Very clean facility.