Raleigh Imports

3400 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-582-6179

Great service

by from dunn,nc |

I purchased a vehicle for my 16 yr old.....Service was great and hassle free.....Good quality vehicles and well serviced....Will deal with again for sure,thank you....

by from kills devil nc |

Great service and product,as described over the phone,long drive but was well worth it,thank you

Great car buying experience

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased my SUV from Raleigh Imports a few weeks ago and it was a pleasant experience. The salesman worked with me to find a vehicle that accommodated my needs and within my budget. So far, the SUV has been running very well and I'm happy that I bought it from this place (for a good price).

Happy guy

by from jacksonville,nc |

Purchased a 2007 pickup,by far the cleanest truck i checked out of a bunch........Thank you for working with me on this deal,couldn't be happier.

Love my new car

by from Raleigh NC |

Having never purchased a vehicle before this was the best and scariest experience all at the same time! Searching and looking at countless websites and driving pass lots I finally stopped at Raleigh Imports to test drive a car that caught my eye. I had an excellent salesman and he had a lot of knowledge about the vehicle. I was looking for something reliable and affordable and they really did a great job!

Great service

by from henderson,nc |

I am very happy with my new car,love the gas mileage and thank you for putting a new radio.....

covers up junk cars

by from Raleigh.NC |

Tried to sell me a SUV, said it was great, test drove it and it seemed great. Took it to AAA to get their opinion and they found a lot wrong with the SUV, a bunch of little stuff that added up to more then what they were selling the SUV for. Got a report from AAA and took it back to Raleigh Imports and the guy working there ripped it right in front of me, didn't ever bother to take a glance at the paper work. Also when I went to first look at the SUV, I asked lots of questions to which they guessed at the answer. lesson learned always get the car checked before you buy. At AAA its only $35 to get it looked at and trust me it is worth it!