Raleigh Imports

3400 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-582-6179 Used 888-582-6179

Small things add up

by from St Pauls NC |

I bought a 2002 Ford Expedition from Raleigh imports. and I Love the SUV, But not happy with several things, having got it home I started to see many things wrong with it. The stereo wasn't working at the dealership so they gave me a little discount to purchase a new one. I also got a warranty on the trans and Motor for 3 months or 4500 miles. But its the others things I've found since I got it home. The two front windows tracks are broken, They will have to be replaced, The Amp in the back is bad. That's a couple hundred. Also one of the doors has the rubber stripping inside door completely missing, that's another 89.00, and the Heater core was bad, leaking fluid. So That had to be replaced. The whole dash had to be taken out in order to get to the core to replace it, 60.00 worth of parts. I was lucky My nephew did the work so I got it done reasonably. Its could have easily been high dollar. yes I checked the SUV over. My bad I was through enough, I didn't roll the windows ALL the way down, I should have, I didn't turn the heat on that day. it was hot out, and well I assume nothing was wrong with this SUV since I did ask them if there were any issues with it. and I was told no. So always check EVERYTHING big or small things. They sure aren't going to tell you.

Contact the dealer for Lexus

by from Columbia, s.c |

I was contacting the dealership about a particular Lexus but no response.

Great service

by from dunn,nc |

I purchased a vehicle for my 16 yr old.....Service was great and hassle free.....Good quality vehicles and well serviced....Will deal with again for sure,thank you....

by from kills devil nc |

Great service and product,as described over the phone,long drive but was well worth it,thank you

Great car buying experience

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased my SUV from Raleigh Imports a few weeks ago and it was a pleasant experience. The salesman worked with me to find a vehicle that accommodated my needs and within my budget. So far, the SUV has been running very well and I'm happy that I bought it from this place (for a good price).

Happy guy

by from jacksonville,nc |

Purchased a 2007 pickup,by far the cleanest truck i checked out of a bunch........Thank you for working with me on this deal,couldn't be happier.

Love my new car

by from Raleigh NC |

Having never purchased a vehicle before this was the best and scariest experience all at the same time! Searching and looking at countless websites and driving pass lots I finally stopped at Raleigh Imports to test drive a car that caught my eye. I had an excellent salesman and he had a lot of knowledge about the vehicle. I was looking for something reliable and affordable and they really did a great job!

Great service

by from henderson,nc |

I am very happy with my new car,love the gas mileage and thank you for putting a new radio.....

covers up junk cars

by from Raleigh.NC |

Tried to sell me a SUV, said it was great, test drove it and it seemed great. Took it to AAA to get their opinion and they found a lot wrong with the SUV, a bunch of little stuff that added up to more then what they were selling the SUV for. Got a report from AAA and took it back to Raleigh Imports and the guy working there ripped it right in front of me, didn't ever bother to take a glance at the paper work. Also when I went to first look at the SUV, I asked lots of questions to which they guessed at the answer. lesson learned always get the car checked before you buy. At AAA its only $35 to get it looked at and trust me it is worth it!