Chicago Carmaster

Chicago Carmaster

752 N Edgewood Ave, Wood Dale, IL 60191

Used 855-317-3348

One-stop shopping! We carry all makes and models

Great deal, Great service

by from Wheeling IL 60090 |

I have to say this was the easiest car buying process that I have experienced. My wife, and I were very skeptical about buying a car on the internet, sight unseen. I purchased a 2011 HONDA ACCORD EX-L. The online pictures were very accurate. Shaf handled all of the paperwork very efficiently and professionally. I looked for over two months for the color and features that this car has. The price was about $2,800 less than any other comparable vehicle. Great prices, great service and friendly, I would definitely recommend the dealership.

Best Car buying experience EVER!!!

by from Champaign, IL |

Sam is one of the best car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He takes your personal preference and financial needs into consideration when looking for a car that is the right fit for you. There is no over selling or any time being wasted when he puts his customers care first. Sam truly wants to help you and give you an seamless buying experience. It didn't take very long for me to realize Sam was the guy I wanted to do business with. He is a class act and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Chicago Area.

Not recommended

by from Chicago, IL |

We purcahsed a 2007 Honda Pilot from Chicago Car Master because our family is expanding. We asked the owner several times if the previous owner was a smoker and he confirmed that the previous owner was not. A week after we bought the car and the wonderful fragrances he had put in the car wore off, I was puking each day of my pregnancy because of the smell of the cigarette smoke. My husband called him again, twice, and asked again if it was a smoker's car and he still said no. I continued to get sick and drive my infant around in this stinky car and then finally called the owner back. No fuss,he said bring the car back and he will do what he can todetail it again...that took 3 weeks of waiting for him to get back to us on that. That too, we had to push him because my due date was so close. He detailed the car free of charge but it still smells. I can't leave anything for my babies in the car because the smell is so bad. Not a blanket, not the car seats, not the diaper bag, and not even my own things because anything that touches the seats keeps the smell of the cigarettes. We specifically didn't want a smoker's car but apparently making a buck was more important than a health/comfort concern. I would never recommend doing beusiness with a dishonest business man. He was very nice to deal with, but I get angry at him each and every time I get into the car because now I stuck with it.

Great experience and great help

by from West Dundee, IL |

I just bought a 2011 Toyota Camry with 32,500 miles from Car Master. I talked to the owner Sam, who has more than 20 years of experience in car sales. He specialize in 1-3 years old Toyota and Honda. He has a good size warehouse that allows me to comfortably check out the car in good light conditions. He let me take my time to examine the cars. I have quite a few Camry of different color and mileage that I can choose from. He priced the car reasonably based on the year and mileage. he let me test drive the car by myself without him by my side. He has his people to take care of issues right away. I feel comfortable dealing with Sam.