Autos R Us

Autos R Us

633 S Broadway, Lexington, KY 40508

Used 888-451-1233

Your destination for quality pre-owned vehicles.

You understand, this is unheard of right?

by from Louisville, KY |

Have you ever heard of service like this? I went to this dealership as they had the specific car I was looking for. The salesman was straightforward, honest and down to earth. I bought the used vehicle as is. A few weeks later there was an issue with the vehicle. Not only did the owner personally call around my area to find someone who would fix the issue, but he helped cover the repair cost. The guys at the repair shop said this was unheard of and wanted his name. They wanted to do business with this dealership. I've told this story to many people. These are solid guys with integrity that can find what you want and stand behind it 100% I will be buying all future vehicles from them. Good luck with your personal shopping experience, James Stith

unhappy customer

by from Morehead |

Here is our experience with this dealership. We bought a car from them a Mazda Cx7 a really nice car But when it was started I noticed smoke coming from the tail pipe I asked why and was told that they had just changed the oil and it would stop. So then we drove it on the interstate and the wheel shook like crazy so we took it back they said that they would balance the tires ok also the cruise control did not work said they would order the part and we could bring it back and they would fix it.So we took it back the piece had to be put on the wheel well they drilled a place out and tried to rig it ...lol...that didnt work we brought it to a mechanic in Morehead and they said that was how that was and the shake that was in it was a bent rim that was put on it so got both of those problems fixed. I mean they said they would fix whatever was wrong with it that was a joke now we have it back in the shop because the Turbo has messed up and oil went everywhere thats gonna cost us around 1000.00 or more to fix but that is why the smoke came out the tail pipes. I have never been so lied to in all my life. Learned my lesson my Husband called the owner and was told he never heard the conversation and that the boy was fired So my advise is to stay clear of here!

unhappy customer

by from Morehead |

Great Experience

by from Winchester, KY |

i bought a malibu from autos r us. they did great job getting me financed and i am happy with the car. thank you.

Horrible experience

by from Portsmouth, Ohio |

I drove over 2 hours to get to Autos R Us on south Broadway in Lexington. I called before starting my travel to ensure that the car would be there, only to be lied to for over 5 hours about where the vehicle I came to look at was. First, it was getting cleaned, then the tires were getting rotated, then the guy who was rotating the tires "took a lunch" (seriously, I wanted to laugh in his face for that one) the last excuse was that a lug nut was cross threaded and the entire part had to be replaced. I knew that something was up the minute the story changed the second time, however, I was determined to make them produce the vehicle so that I could watch them squirm. When the vehicle was finally brought to the lot, it would not even go into gear. There was a problem with either the transmission, the axle or the hub. They not only allowed me to waste an entire day from work waiting, they purposely and knowingly were trying to put a "band aid" on the car the entire time in hopes to cover the problem to make a sale. I had cash in hand to make the purchase, cash that I have worked very hard for. It is a sad day when people would take advantage of another in that way to make a dollar. The lot owner walked by me several times during that day and did not one time stop to explain the situation. That in itself should speak volumes about the type of business that they do. I would not ever think of giving these people my business, nor would I ever recommend them to anyone. My hope is that the next time I am in that area, I will drive by only to see that they are not in business any longer. I truly hate that someone will be stuck with that car, one that will undoubtedly not be repaired correctly. This dealership also offers gaurenteed financing for their customers. In other words, folks who have bad credit (presumably because they cannot afford to pay their bills) will be approved for a loan with their lot, charged an astronomical interest rate and then be faced with having to pay to fix a car that they probably have a hard enough time making the payment on. Pitiful.

cars and suv

by from nich ky |

Thank u squirrel for your help u help my family with our new car ever one need car there after I got my new car I could sleep know I go a good deal.

good carlote ever one there help me

by from Lexington ky |

When I called there both salepeople help me I was happy they made it fun and easy yes ever one need stop there first be you look for a car.