Toyota of Denton

4100 South I-35 East, Denton, TX 76210

New 888-221-5039
Used 888-232-0571
Service 877-758-7048

Home of the Lifetime Guarantee!

Great Services

by from Dallas,Tx |

I brought a 2013 Rav 4 From Darrell Cooper at this dealer ship and was very please with the service I received.

Toyota of Denton responded to this review

March 10, 2014

Thank you Odile for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Darrell was able to take great care of you during your purchase of your RAV4. We hope you enjoy your new SUV. Please let us know if we can do anything in the future to help you.

Great service

by from Lewisville, TX |

Great service experience. Joe was great to deal with and took care of every need we had promptly and courteously. Top notch service department in every respect. Will definitely recommend to everyone needing Toyota service.

Excellent experience!!!

by from Denton, TX |

Sales person was not pushy and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. He was very straight forward and to the point as to what deal he could give me. He followed through with every deal he told me about from the beginning. The service was very friendly all the way to the sales manager. I felt very welcomed by everyone that I dealt with and walked out more than satisfied with my new vehicle and purchasing experience. I have been telling all my family and friends about Toyota of Denton. When I?m ready to buy another vehicle, Toyota of Denton will have my busyness again.

I came in to trade - they all worked hard!

by from Marietta, Ok |

EVERYONE WORKED TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ME - STRAIGHT UP - NO GAMES.............................................

Outstanding Dealership

by from Wichita Falls, TX |

We drove in from two hours away to look at cars from this dealership. Although we found the one we wanted, it was not ready for us by the end of the day, so they gave us a loaner vehicle and drove the one we purchased to our town the next day to deliver it. They have a great staff, they are NOT pushy, and very willing to work with the customer. We will be making the trip again in the future when it's time for another vehicle!

Purchase experience was wonderful.

by from Irving TX |

Purchase experience was wonderful. Driving out the brand new car experience was wonderful and quick. There is no pressure to make a purchase. Our salesperson Logan Morrow is very professional. He is extremely helpful and able to answer all our questions. We have a little mishap on the temporary tag and he is willing to drive to our house during his day off. Highly recommend. If you visit Toyota of Denton for a new or used car, ask for Logan Morrow.

Superb "Genuine" Customer Service Focus

by from Little Elm, TX |

On 8/27/14, Chris Nivens, Service Representative, Toyota of Denton, checked my New 2014 Avalon in for a repair unretated to anything over which the manufacturer or dealer would have any control and/or responsibility. I expected a cost to me of approximately $300.00. In less than two hours, while I waited, the work was completed and Mr. Nivens informed me I was ready for check out whereupon he accompanied me to the checkout counter. I was incredibly shocked to be presented with a "zero cost to me completed work order"!!!! .In asking Mr. Nivens "why, how" he said he and the dealership felt that the repair I needed was an expense that really should not be borne by me, thus they pursued a "waiver of the costs" by those empowered for such a decision. Imagine a dealership "unilaterally/voluntarily" executing such an action for the benefit of customer" at an obvious cost to the dealership. At my age of 77 yrs, this is absolutely the most satisfying experience I've ever had from any dealership. Long Live Toyota of Denton and Chris Nivens! Note: I purchased my New 2014 Avalon Limited from Jim McNatt Toyota, same location, just one week prior to the sale of the dealershiip to Toyota of Denton. I was totally unaware of the forthcoming dealership change of ownership until it happened.. Of course, I had some concern about the "unknown", but Toyota of Denton has a Happy Camper i.e., ME!!!!! What "World Class customer focus"!

Very Good Service!

by from Denton, TX |

The overall service of Toyota of Denton was amazing. The experience from the start till the end was top notch. The Customer Service Representative named Whitney helped us out with everything, answered all the questions we were looking for. Everything was perfect.

Review of Toyota of Denton

by from Lewisville, TX |

The overall experience was great. The salesperson (Bryant McDowell) was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, great job.

Great dealership and service!

by from Corinth, Tx |

I recently leased a 2014 Toyota Rav 4 at Toyota of Denton. The salesman, Randy Squire, was extremely helpful with information as was all the sales department. It went really smooth even though we had a freeze on our credit info. I just took the car in for it's first appt for service. Joe Robert quickly got me in and actually got it done in half the time estimated. Wow. I really appreciate their attention to detail. Every one I've talked to there is always extremely helpful and will call you back if they need to update you on anything. No complaints on anything at this dealership!

Great Dealership!

by from Denton, TX |

We'd already purchased a vehicle from this dealership before and now bought another. Had a great experience buying/leasing a car at Toyota of Denton. Our sales guy Bryant was very helpful and really listened about what kind of car we were interested in. Roland, the finance guy made the whole process so easy and made sure we understood every step of the financing process. These two, along with everyone else working there made the whole experience of car buying extremely easy, would definitely recommend others to go to Toyota of Denton :)