Toyota of Denton

4100 South I-35 East, Denton, TX 76210

New 888-221-5039
Used 888-232-0571
Service 877-758-7048

Home of the Lifetime Guarantee!

Superb "Genuine" Customer Service Focus

by from Little Elm, TX |

On 8/27/14, Chris Nivens, Service Representative, Toyota of Denton, checked my New 2014 Avalon in for a repair unretated to anything over which the manufacturer or dealer would have any control and/or responsibility. I expected a cost to me of approximately $300.00. In less than two hours, while I waited, the work was completed and Mr. Nivens informed me I was ready for check out whereupon he accompanied me to the checkout counter. I was incredibly shocked to be presented with a "zero cost to me completed work order"!!!! .In asking Mr. Nivens "why, how" he said he and the dealership felt that the repair I needed was an expense that really should not be borne by me, thus they pursued a "waiver of the costs" by those empowered for such a decision. Imagine a dealership "unilaterally/voluntarily" executing such an action for the benefit of customer" at an obvious cost to the dealership. At my age of 77 yrs, this is absolutely the most satisfying experience I've ever had from any dealership. Long Live Toyota of Denton and Chris Nivens! Note: I purchased my New 2014 Avalon Limited from Jim McNatt Toyota, same location, just one week prior to the sale of the dealershiip to Toyota of Denton. I was totally unaware of the forthcoming dealership change of ownership until it happened.. Of course, I had some concern about the "unknown", but Toyota of Denton has a Happy Camper i.e., ME!!!!! What "World Class customer focus"!

October 3, 2014

Thank you Aubrey for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you repair your vehicle! We look forward to helping you again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Thank you again for your business!

Superb deadership

by from Denton,Texas |

Staff was very knowledgeable and worked very hardtop ins us exactly what we were looking for.

Friendly service

by from Flower Mound, texas |

I had such a different experience than the one I had at a dealership just south on 35. I was told that I did not have to have an appointment. So when I finished other errands I drove to Denton and was greeted by such friendly people. They acted as if we were long lost friends, very refreshing. My repairs were done in a timely manner and when I was leaving my service advisor ran out and opened my door. Thank you so much.

Purchasing my Toyota Highlander

by from Ponder, TX |

My husband and I primarily dealt with Carrie Spears during our shopping experience at Toyota of Denton. Carrie was very helpful and never pushy. She listened to our wants and needs in a vehicle and did not try to talk us into something different. She was very responsive if we called with questions. It was a great overall experience and I love my new Highlander!

December 3, 2014

Thank you Shannon for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Carrie took great care of you guys during your shopping experience at our store. We hope you enjoy your new Highlander and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Toyota of Denton has the best service department

by from Denton, Texas |

It's hard to summarize multiple experiences for a worldwide company from one location, but I can try. The service department for Toyota of Denton goes above and beyond to satisfy every customer. They are honest and up front with pricing and repair options. Always try and get your work done as quickly as possible.

November 21, 2014

Thank you Dave for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Frisco, Texas |

Got my car for the 5000 miles services. Everything went smoothly from the appointment to the time I picked up my car. Excellent Customer Service. The best dealership I've ever experience so far.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear about your great experience in our service department. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

Quality Leasing Service

by from Frisco, TX |

I just leased my third Toyota (2009 Corolla, 2012 Camry, and most recently 2014.5 Camry on October 25, 2014) from what is now Toyota of Denton (formerly Jim McNatt Toyota). Compliments all around but an especial thanks to Logan Morrow, my main contact at Toyota of Denton, for timely communications and knowledgeable assistance. Logan went above and beyond expectations in facilitating this lease. One does not necessarily expect sales associates to take an active interest in one's activities, but Logan is to be commended for the personal touch. (By the way, "leasing" should be understood as "buying" this vehicle on the ratings sheet simply because "leasing" was not an option on the evaluation checklist).

November 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Logan was able to help you find a great vehicle to lease. We appreciate your continued business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Great Customer Service from start to finish

by from Denton, Texas |

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 I dropped in to look at what Toyota of Denton had in the way of a 2014 Fj Cruiser. They had exactly what I was looking for. The salesman who helped me, Ben Tran, very quickly put me at ease and was extremely helpful not only during the buying process, but after the sale as well. I love my new Fj Cruiser! There is no need to ever leave Denton with such a courteous and knowledgable dealership located here.

November 21, 2014

Thank you Mary for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Ben was able to help you find your perfect FJ Cruiser. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

Great experience.

by from Denton Tx |

Sales lady was great... Ask for Lisa. She was no pressure and was just awesome.

November 21, 2014

Thank you Garry for taking the time to review our store. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

Great service

by from Lewisville, TX |

Great service experience. Joe was great to deal with and took care of every need we had promptly and courteously. Top notch service department in every respect. Will definitely recommend to everyone needing Toyota service.

October 6, 2014

Thank you Ben for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Joe took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Excellent experience!!!

by from Denton, TX |

Sales person was not pushy and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. He was very straight forward and to the point as to what deal he could give me. He followed through with every deal he told me about from the beginning. The service was very friendly all the way to the sales manager. I felt very welcomed by everyone that I dealt with and walked out more than satisfied with my new vehicle and purchasing experience. I have been telling all my family and friends about Toyota of Denton. When I?m ready to buy another vehicle, Toyota of Denton will have my busyness again.

October 6, 2014

Thank you Leo for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate the referrals as well! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.