Toyota of Denton

Used 888-232-0571
Service 877-758-7048

Great Services

by from Dallas,Tx |

I brought a 2013 Rav 4 From Darrell Cooper at this dealer ship and was very please with the service I received.

March 10, 2014

Thank you Odile for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Darrell was able to take great care of you during your purchase of your RAV4. We hope you enjoy your new SUV. Please let us know if we can do anything in the future to help you.

Excellent service, knowledgeable staff

by from Denton, Tx |

I had a great experience at Toyota of Denton! First car purchase was painless. I will recommend this to friends! Go see Curtis Lacy!

July 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Curtis took great care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

AWFUL Dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

I believe a total of 2 employees remained with this dealership when they bought the good guys out. These guys are everything that gives a car salesman a bad name! I would switch vehicle makers before ever dealing with these guys. They have no clue who even visits their dealership when they send out their spam emails or do their bogus follow-up calls. If you purchased a vehicle from Jim McNatt in the past then they inherited (or purchased) your contact details as well. There may still be some good TOYOTA dealerships out there but THIS ONE IS AWFUL. Save your time and hope they don't have any past contact details to pester you and play their slick little car salesman games! When Monica the business manager calls to see how your visit was, be warned if you have anything negative to say she starts hanging up on you!

July 3, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review your visits with Toyota of Denton. I am disappointed to hear your recent experiences with our dealership have been less than satisfactory. I will speak with the team regarding customer service to ensure that this does not happen in the future. Please contact me at your convenience. Scott Fly General Manager 940-535-7601

Great experience!

by from Wichita Falls, TX |

Thanks to Curtis for working with me and making feel like a valued customer. He went above and beyond and even stayed in touch with me about the vehicle I wanted on his day off! Roland in the finance department was a "jewel" too! Those 2 guys made buying a used car fun and easy. Thanks so much!

July 5, 2014

Thank you Pam for taking the time to review our dealership. Curtis is a wonderful salesman so it is great to hear about your experience with how he goes above and beyond for his customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Simple Oil Change service

by from Denton,Tx |

Simple Oil Change Service, @ date 06/19/14 done. Wait time was about 1hr, but it took less. Great Service, decent Customer Service. I would like to thank "Steve" here for the great attention to detail from service to questions to a complimentary car wash. I did gave them however a 4 out of 5, for the reason of a bit repetition over with my service. I UNDERSTAND the customer service, but 4 times is a bit too much. I thank them nicely and went on my way. (for reference) Customer was a LEVEL "A" ASE Master Technician.

July 5, 2014

Thank you Omar for taking the time to review our dealership. We pride ourselves in our customer service, so we apologize if our service advisers appeared to be over-eager. I ensure we only wanted to make sure you were comfortable and taken care of. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. We appreciate your business!

Recall service

by from Denton,TX |

Great service and good pricing on repairs. We were given a rental to help us while they replaced two recalled parts. They found a few things needing maintenance and received good pricing. Professional and really nice to work with...........,............

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. We are sorry to hear that you had to deal with a few recalls, but we are happy we were able to get your vehicle into great shape while it was in our shop. We pride ourselves in our competitive pricing, so thank you for the compliments. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you, we appreciate your business!

Great service

by from Denton, Texas |

I had a recall on my 2004 Toyota Corolla. As soon as I walked in someone was helping me. I was told the service would take 1 hour and 15 minutes- they had it ready and washed in 40 minutes. Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go here again.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear you had to deal with a recall, but are happy that we could take care of it quickly and get you a car wash in the process. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Poor communication ONLINE SHOPPERS AVOID!

by from Aurora Colorad |

I was doing on-line car buying since I was out-of-state. I was in the process of finalizing a pre-owned car deal with Phil Watson. I explained to Phil that I want to be sure that the car not be sold while we are doing the paperwork electronically by email. He promised that the car would not be sold and its "parked in the back" I had the payment check and all paperwork ready to go. I asked the dealer via email what the next step was to finalize the deal. After numerous reminders and calls, I finally got a message 3 days later sayin they sold the car. Foul on them. Is this how they treat your on-line customers? ONLINE SHOPPERS AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

May 21, 2014

Don... Toyota of Denton strives to exceed customer's expectations. In this case, it appears we did not achieve that goal. Please contact me directly at 940-535-7601. Sincerely, Scott Fly General Manager 940-535-7601

Outstanding Job!

by from Denton,TX |

Always great service an attention to car and customer, Steve is outstanding! Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

June 17, 2014

Thank you Mike for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Steve took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Great people. I will be back!

by from Lewisville,TX |

The wait time was less than 1 hour. They have a nice &clean facility. I will definitely be back. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

June 17, 2014

Thank you Nile for taking the time to review our dealership. We are very happy to hear that we were able to take care of the service on your vehicle quickly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. We appreciate your business!

test drive

by from forney, tx |

Online sales manager was too confident. He had very littl knowledge on the car I was looking at and kept Redding me to toyota vehicles when I wanted a used ford they had.

March 11, 2014

Thank you Karen for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry that you had a less than perfect visit at our store. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and the ability to help you as the customer find the perfect vehicle for your situation. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to remedy this situation, we would love the opportunity to show you the way we normally do business. Thank you again!