Consumer Auto Liquidators

Consumer Auto Liquidators

10828 W Sunset Hwy, Airway Heights, WA 99001

Used 888-423-9203

10 Years Experience - #2 Dealer in WA - Free 30 Day 1,000 mile warranty - Best Selection: Over 300 Vehicles

Great sales team; Great Service

by from Airway Heights, Washington |

I got to work with a couple people on the sales team when purchasing my vehicle. Due to the fact that a lot of my purchase was done from long distance, I had to do most of the paperwork online and they were more than happy to accommodate that. The staff was more than willing to stay late, so I could come test drive and purchase my vehicle. If you want a great salesperson to work with, ask for and TALK TO JOSH!! He was great to work with, and a very personable person. He made the whole process easy and took us out for a great test drive. Thanks Josh!!

New Xterra for a Starr

by from spokane valley, wa |

I came in looking for an Xterra and had a 2002 Xterra to trade in. They happened to have a 2012 with very low miles and G4 helped me out and made me a sweet deal. I felt very comfortable buying a car from him.

Our experience with CAL and Big Mack

by from Marlin,WA |

W e were extremely pleased with our experience. The associates were polite, professional and they answered any questions we might have. They also went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. We left with a smile and a very positive opinion of all whom we dealt with.

Very capable salesmen

by from Republic, WA. |

Wife and I worked with Mike Magee and Ethan and were pleased with our sales reps and very pleased with overall treatment of dealership personnel.

Great service!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Mack helped us out big time and we definitely will tell everyone to visit you guys first and to ask for Mack. It was the easiest buying process I've ever had. Thank you Mack!!!!!

Found the Perfect Truck for my Concrete Business

by from Post Falls, ID |

Been looking for a white four door colorado, without trim pachage for two month for the concrete business bidding rig and only found that right rig at Cal. Called Cal on this perfect truck two months ago for the business and it took me two month to finally come in and take it for a test drive. The whole time the saleman would call me about every two weeks letting me know they wanted my business and would do what it takes to get the price i was wanting to pay(which was alot lower than they wanted) Came in and tested the truck and bought it for my price and the whole buying experience was very easy. Took the truck home and within three days the engine light came on.. Took the truck to A-1 auto service who Cal works with and they said it was a emisson problem. Cal had them fix the problem even though it wasn't on the one month warrenty. All in all i am happy with this purchase and glad to find that perfect get around bidding truck.

very pleased with my vehicle.

by from airway heights, washington |

Oh man I showed up to the dealership and was greeted right away! Thank you Jeremy and Mack! They both helped me for 3 hrs doing all they could to get my vehicle! After a couple vehicles I finally got one! Mack and Jeremy were by my side doing Everything, going over all the options to satisfy what I wanted. Walked in with a smile and left with a huge smile from ear to ear! Best dealership I've been to. Thank you Mack and Jeremy!! I owe you one!!

Happy Customer

by from Spokane, Washington |

I got my first car here and the customer service was outstanding. The representative that helped me was patient and I'm glad it was an awesome smooth process. Thank you Consumer Auto Liquidators.

Very Happy Customer, thanks Jeremy

by from Clayton, Wa |

We were so impressed with Cals Cars. Jeremy showed us everything we wanted to see and nothing we didn't. There was absolutly no pressure to buy. We had such an enjoyable time, even serving us some pizza they had because we had no lunch yet. I will recommend this place to everyone, there is no place like this one! We will buy our next car here.

happy customer

by from ephrata wa |

josh and kelly were awesome people made us feel welcome and comfortable. thank you