Consumer Auto Liquidators

Consumer Auto Liquidators

10828 W Sunset Hwy, Airway Heights, WA 99001

Used 888-423-9203

10 Years Experience - #2 Dealer in WA - Free 30 Day 1,000 mile warranty - Best Selection: Over 300 Vehicles

Chrystler 200

by from Ritzville, Wa. |

I was looking for a car for my son and i told Mike that i did not like to spend any more time than necessary to purchase a car. he came back with a price that would work for the both of us. my son drove the car home the same day. Mike gave us a very positive experience that i have not received from many other car salesman in the area.

Broken Key

by from Medical Lake, WA |

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Equinox in October and was issued one key. Two weeks ago on a Saturday evening when I was getting ready to leave my Son and Daughter-in-Law;s house, I pushed the button for my key and it flew off and fell in the grass. Actually the key was broken. I contacted Cal on Sunday and was told to contact a Locksmith. and perhaps I could get one made for Cal's cost. Waited til Monday called the number I was given and only got voice mail. It prompted me to contact the Chevy Dealer and inquire about the cost of a key. Tuesday, I went to the dealer and ordered and paid for the key. I was still upset with the response I had from Cal on Sunday and decided to write a not-so-nice e-mail. Approximately one hour after I sent the e-mail, I received a call from a very pleasant gentleman at Cal by the name of G4. He said they would make an exception and if I would bring in the receipt, they would reimburse me for my key.. I did just that and received a check in a very expeditious manner. Thank you G4. I appreciate that you understood my situation. Next time I will know the right questions to ask. My Son has bought 3 vehicles and has never been disappointed It was so nice to deal with such a caring person. Thank you again.

2006 Dodge Ram

by from Spokane, WA |

My fiance and I came into CALS to look for a used Dodge Ram Diesel truck for our growing family. We didn't think we would end up buying a vehicle for little while but wanted to look around. We saw a few trucks we liked and test drove them. We fell in love with a couple and then it came down to the numbers. We got eveything going with the financial paperwork and two days later we signed the papers and the truck was ours. We did have some issues with the two dealers that sold us the car but we got it figured out so oh well. Car salesman are never fun to visit lol. We ended up coming back a few days later because the exhaust came off the truck. They sent us straight over to a machanic and within 30 minutes it was fixed and paid for.

2007 Silverado 2500HD, Andrew Graham

by from Spokane, Wa. |

My experience at Cal has been easy and comfortable. the sales staff were helpful and informative. Our sales person Eric Prunier we easy to deal with and never gave us a awkward feeling during our buying process.

great service

by from spokane valley wa |

We came to look and see what was available and ended up buying the vehicle we were looking at. the sales person Dustin Apperson was friendly and curtious and showed other options. the paper work is a little slow but we completed the process. Thank you.

new subaru

by from Spokane, WA |

Came to buy a Subaru. i called the day before to say specifically what I wanted and Mike called the next day because one had come in on a trade in. Came down to check it out and it was perfect. Negotiation was okay and we got it done quickly. Overall an easy experience.

2013 FORD ESCAPE-MICHAEL

by from SPOKANE WA |

SALESMAN WAS NOT PUSHY / FELT NO PRESSURE/ VERY GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH SALESMAN MICHAEL.

Looking for specific car

by from spokane, wa |

Most importantly, they responded quickly and were respectful. They helped me with financing and were honest and upfront about down payment. I am an educated woman and never felt uncomfortable. d.m. frazer