Consumer Auto Liquidators

Consumer Auto Liquidators

10828 W Sunset Hwy, Airway Heights, WA 99001

Used 888-423-9203

10 Years Experience - #2 Dealer in WA - Free 30 Day 1,000 mile warranty - Best Selection: Over 300 Vehicles

happy customer

by from ephrata wa |

josh and kelly were awesome people made us feel welcome and comfortable. thank you

Great experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Bought my car from Mack. Helped to make it a non stressful experience. There was no pressure to buy and he was able to answer all of my questions with no hesitation. It was a welcome change to work with a salesman that didnt ACT like a salesman.

First dealer experience; thumbs up!

by from Spokane, WA |

Lots of selection, dealer willing to try to work within our budget, overall good experience.

Air Force Base Referral - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from Spokane, WA |

We arrived at Cal today either expecting not to find anything or only able to find something we wouldn't be really satisfied with - something old(er) and/or with high miles. We were very surprised. Luckily we came here on the recommendation of a friend and told to speak/deal with Eric and that's what we did... and it turned out to be a great experience with him. He's very friendly and professional and we never felt that we were dealing with a push car salesman that annoyed us which is always a turn-off, at least for me. I was also very impressed with Big Mack who noticed my dinged up front end on my Envoy and put me in contact with ya'lls body work guy and he called me within the hour and is hooking me up. What great customer service! We appreciate the work that George did to get us where we wanted, and needed, to be on price and we are walking out of here happy with a vehicle that is only a year old and still under warranty. Being a First Sergeant in the Air Force I look forward to telling my Airmen about the positive experience that we had. Any business that helps treat America's military with respect and courtesy is great; they give so much and appreciate being taken care of, as do I. Thank you again!

Thanks Jeremy, 2nd car purchase in a year.

by from Spokane, Wa |

This is the 2nd purchase my wife and I have made within a year. Jeremy's customer service has been outstanding. Time is a very valuable thing to me, and he worked out a deal and had us going in no time. We would recommend everyone that we know to drive out to Airway Heights and save time and money.

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

by from Spokane, WA |

Bought my truck from Mack. Great salesman. Had a 4th problem that CAL jumped all over and got corrected at no cost me. This is a great place to bus a vehicle.

Returning Customer

by from Spokane, Wa |

I strongly recommend Mack at Cals auto. I have purchased my last three vehicles from Cals auto, so when my son needed to buy his first car I knew exactly where to take him and who to see Mack at Cals. I called Mack and told him what we needed and our budget , and Mack called us back the next day with several options. We went out to Cals and and to my sons delight Mack found him a suv that fit his budget and his needs. I've sent my friends and family members to see Mack when they were looking for a new vehicle and they have all been extremely happy Mack cares about his customers and goes the extra mile to make sure they get what they want. So if your thinking about shopping for a car go see Mack at Cals.

No hassle purchase with great follow up

by from Spokane Valley |

Purchased a 2006 Ford after looking at several models. My salesman Mack was helpful and very knowledgeable of the makes and models I looked at, steering me twards ones which suited my needs better. The sales process was painless and financing was easy. I was amazed at how not only did Mack follow up but so did finance person and even the supervisor, wanting to make sure I was pleased with my purchase. Would purchase from them again without hesitation.

Quick response Kelly.

by from spokane wa |

I fell in love with a car at midnight and by the next morning by 10am Kelly had responded via email with specific questions. I called and let them know I was coming in, they pulled the car around when I pulled in. They gave me a good deal on my trade and got my payments right where I wanted them to be. They definitely want to match what the client needs and wants. Loved Kelly and her fun personality. No hassle saleswoman!!!

the best experience I have ever had buying a car

by from Spokane wa nigel17 |

I have bought my last three vehicles from cal auto so when my son needed to buy his first car I knew exactly where to take him and who to see. Mack help him Find exactly what he was looking for and he found him the perfect SUV. Mack works very hard for his customers and genuinely cares he went the extra mile to make sure he found a car that fit our budget. Mack makes you feel comfortable and he keeps the atmosphere light ( like your just hanging out with a friend) I have sent many of my friends and family members to Mack and they have all said the same thing Mack is amazing. I strongly recommend Mack the next time you need a car! ! Kristine from Spokane