Bridgewater Chevy

1548 US-22, Bridgewater, NJ 08876

New 888-534-4012
Used 888-844-9835
Service 888-237-0573

Great place to buy a car

by from Edison |

It is a good car store. I had a good experience here with my dealer.

Excellent Experience

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

I went to Bridgewater Chevrolet to window shop for a new Silverado. I thought that I did my homework, but was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was looking at a bigger and more expensive model than I really needed. The dealer explained the difference between the two models and it turns out that the lower model was the right one for me. I wasn't ready to buy at that point, but they searched some local dealers for the model with the options that I was thinking about. I walked out with a good feeling because the dealer was willing to spend time with me after I said that I was still in the looking stage and wasn't going to buy at the time. I received a "touch-base" email about a week later and still no pressure. I contacted the dealer about a week after that to arrange a follow-up visit to the dealership. At that time we started negotiations and baught the truck about a week later. We were very happy with how we were treated. Our salesman was Brian Tota

service visit

by from staten island, ny |

service department is pretty bad. Take it from me I was a chevy tech. in new york for 7 years. Wait time was two and a half hours for simple routine visit. When I arrived they did not even know I was a WAITER. That just tells me communication is poor. I asked for a new key fob for my vehicle, the service advisor said we may have one. Then two and half hours later he came out with a big bill and the work was already done and he did not even quote me a price. $65 dollars to program a remote, which take it from me, it takes about 20-30 seconds to do so. Customers keep in my mind that is a money motivated business and most dealers will do anything to take your money along with the technicians, who most times work on commision based salary based on work sold ON YOUR VEHICLE. I will probably not return based on inefficiency and dishonesty. Very bad with people.

Oil change at Bridgewater Chevy

by from Middlesex, NJ |

Very good going to Bridgewater Chevy for the oil change. I would go there again. Neil

Awesome Experience!!

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

First of all, I NEVER write reviews, but i needed to this time! I had such a great experience at Bridgewater Chevy that I just had to share it. My salesman was excellent, the manager even better!! I got the vehicle i wanted for the price i needed it to be at.

Bridgewater Chevy - Awesome Service!!

by from Green Brook, NJ |

It is always a pleasure to do business with Bridgewater Chevy!! The workers are so friendly. Repair time to the vehicle is always convenient. I just love this place!

Bridgewater Chevy - Very Good Service Dept.

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I purchased my car when it was called Royal Chevrolet but now it's Bridgewater Chevrolet. I'm not sure if it's the same salespeople but the service dept seems to have the same good quality people working there. Although I only came in this time for an oil change, I've always had very good service at this dealership. The service dept is friendly & efficient. They even washed my car and a driver brought it to the front of the dealership from the back parking lot. Previous services on my car were done efficiently and they advised me when I needed new tires as the ones I had were worn & dry rotted. I never noticed it and I appreciated them advising me of this dangerous situation.

First Service at Bridgewater Chevrolet

by from Bernardsville NJ |

This was the first time I took my new 2014 Silverado in for service. This is my fourth pickup truck and by far the best service I ever experienced. I was greeted promptly and professionally. All my questions were answered. The truck came back nicely washed.

Honest, upfront, reliable

by from Somerset NJ |

I ahve bought three cars from this dealer adn they have services four cars. They are honest, upfront, and have made the entire relationship (yes like in the old days, a relationship!) awesome. Even when things were not perfect, they went out of their way to make them right.

Great Leasing Experience and Top Customer Service

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

I leased a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Ron Marino and the process and his professionalism could not have been any better. Ron was patient with us and very knowledgable as he walked us through our options and was able to give us a great deal on our trade in. We are Bridgewater Chevy customers for life. We would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a luxury car or SUV at a great price!