Jim Wynn Volkswagen and Wynn Volvo

Service 888-348-0502

What a Dealership Shoul Be

Jetta GLI Shopping

by from Lansdale, Pennsylvania |

I recently purchased a VW Jetta GLI working with Tyler Cook at Wynn. Our family has owned multiple cars from this dealership. Tyler listened and was attentive to details desired. He answered questions regarding the model, performance and options, as well as about total price. While the pricing was my biggest concern, the overall service was thoughtful, professional and friendly. The relationships developed by Wynn employees matter much.

The best experience

by from Philadelphia PA |

I bought a certified pre-owned Jetta and working with Simo was the best experience I've ever had with a car dealer. He understand your needs and does not use pressure tactics like other dealers. While I was car shopping, I visited many dealership but my experience with Simo really stood out. Also even after the purchase, Simo sent me reminders to for regular check ups for my car. And of course every time I take my car for a service, I always get A+ service from them/ If you are looking to buy a car, whether new or used (CPO), you should definitely go to Jim Wynn! They know how to take care of their customers.

Stephen Pion

by from collegeville,pa |

I would recommend this dealership to whomever is in the market for a Volkswagen new or used. I wasted a lot of time driving to north penn imports and to volkswagen of devon but found the service I wanted ten minutes away. thanks Stephen for your excellent sales service.

Phenomenal Experience All Around

by from Schwenksville, PA |

This is our 5th car from Wynn VW and we know it won't be our last. Trust is key to buying a vehicle and we won't settle for anything less than perfection. Our Sales Rep Tyler Cook is very knowledgeable and professional. Tyler took the time to explain the Touareg to us and made sure we were completely satisfied. We have been completely satisfied in the past with their excellent service team. When we needed a vehicle loaner while ours was being serviced we were always taken care of. Every dealership should take lessons from The Wynn Group...and everybody should buy a vehicle from Tyler .. Kudos to Wynn VW and their entire staff.

Excellent customer service and dealership!

by from Schwenksville, PA |

We are so thankful that this dealership is close to us. Their quality of care for us and our family as they walked us through each step of purchasing our vehicle was excellent. They really went above and beyond in every details of the purchasing process. We have also used them in the past for repair work, which was also done with excellence. They are top of the line all around from their facilities to their repair work to their customer service. We highly recommend them!

Great Service

by from North Wales, PA |

I had the pleasure to work with Don Morrison to get my CPO Volvo S60. I was able to trade-in my old car for a reasonable price and get the Volvo I wanted with absolutely no problems during the process. Everything turned out to work beyond my expectations. I have found a great place to make business. Strongly recommended. Thank you Wynn, thank you Don! Regards, Mariano

Won't Go Anywhere Else

by from Lansdale, PA |

Many years ago, I purchased a used vehicle from Wynn. It was older and as it turned out, it had a few bugs, but they stood behind it and were magnificent about making sure that everything was right and I was happy. Even though it was a used car, and almost ten years old at that, they took care of it as if it were the President's limo, and treated me with kind of the respect most places will only afford to those making high-end purchases. Flash forward to the present day, when I found myself very suddenly in the market for a used vehicle with very specific features, and under a bit of a time constraint to boot. After a simple inquiry at another dealership left me with a bad taste, I headed straight for Wynn late on a Friday afternoon, not knowing whether they had anything on the lot that would suit my needs. The one thing I did know was that they would do their best to help me find what I needed. Salesman Simo listened with a smile as I described what my family needed, then pulled out his inventory list and took me straight to a clean, well-maintained vehicle that met every single requirement, from price to seating capacity to mileage. Service records for the vehicle were available so that I could clearly see how well it had been maintained by the previous owner. It drove like a dream. I decided to make the purchase. Several folks at the dealership stuck around after closing time on a Friday, allowing me time to get to my bank to arrange for payment, and patiently going through all of the paperwork with me. They were all so pleasant ... even though I kept them from getting home on time. The dealership itself is spotlessly clean and well maintained and everyone I encountered was extremely friendly. The day after I picked up the vehicle, a sensor light came on indicating a problem. I drove it back to the dealership and, even though the service bays were closing in five minutes, they took it back to check on the issue. They then worked with me to find the best time bring it back to fix the problem. They truly stand behind what they sell. Wynn is an extremely professional dealership with a very high standard for customer service. They don't pull a "bait and switch" by listing vehicles that haven't actually been on their lot for months just to pull customers in so they can try to sell them something else. They don't pressure customers or try to fast-talk them into a sale. They are friendly, personable, and truly seem to appreciate the business. I've visited other dealerships and honestly, none can compare. I would absolutely recommend a visit to Wynn Volvo/Volkswagen to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, and although I don't replace my vehicles all that frequently, as long as they are around, I will absolutely go to Wynn whenever I am in the market for a new set of wheels. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Easy to deal with, Reasonable price

by from Flourtown, PA |

Stephen was recommended upon entering the dealership by a satisfied customer. He was easy to deal with, knowledgeable and comfortable with the vehicles. He even had to change a flat while on the test drive.

Best Dealership Around!!!

by from Philadelphia PA |

If you visit Wynn VW, you will leave with a car and the deal you want and need. I just leased my 5th car from Wynn. Been a customer since 2000 and I've had 4 Jettas. This time I got the Tiguan. Simo Chaoui listened to all of my concerns and needs and I got a deal that was better than what I went in for. This dealership is an example of how any business should be managed. Great people, great atmosphere, excellent products. They do not push you. The cars sell themselves. They just guide you and help make decisions that will benefit you. I recommend Wynn VW to anyone looking for a great vehicle and excellent customer service. That goes for Sales and Service! Thanks again, see you soon!

My new VW!!

by from Conshohocken, PA |

I recently bought a Vehicle from Simo Chaoui. Simo is great! My family has bought numerous cars from Simo and we are always satisfied with him. He always makes us feel like family. We will def be back.

completely accomodating

by from Wyndmoor, PA |

This is my 3rd time purchasing a vehicle at Wynn. Their staff is pleasant, polite and never pushy. I am presently recovering from childbirth and the staff was willing to complete all paperwork via email and even deliver the car to me so that I would not have to be out and about with a newborn! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.