Newton Automotive Services

249 Centre St, Newton, MA 02458

Used 877-750-4155

AMAZING!

by from Cambridge |

I went to Newton Automotive Services to look for a nice used car. I was greatly impressed by their inventory, what a great and wide selection for such low prices. Stan was very helpful in answering all of my questions about the vehicles, as well as easing my worries as a first time car buyer. My family recommended them since they always service their cars here and I would greatly recommend them to anyone!

Awesome Experience

by from Portland, Maine |

Terrific buying experience with this seller, absolutely LOVE my red, 2008 VW Rabbit! Was everything seller said it was and couldn't be happier with it. My only dissatisfaction was the communication with the dealer, didn't always get answers as promptly as I would have liked and expectations could have been set more realistically on some timeframes. Overall however, I would recommend this seller to anyone!! Thanks Stan!!! :D

Amazing

by from Cambridge |

Purchased 2008 Acura TL

by from Manchester, NH |

I purchased a 2008 Acura TL I was at first scare due to high mileage 114-653 but the carfax was one owener and was cared for VERY well. After meeting with Joe & Stan I felt they were great people and went out of their ways to make me comfortable and answer any and all of my questions. I will be picking up the car today so this is a review on my buying experience. I will update often as time passes with my new/used car. Thanks guys you were great!