Newton Automotive Services

249 Centre St, Newton, MA 02458

Used 877-750-4155

AMAZING!

by from Cambridge |

I went to Newton Automotive Services to look for a nice used car. I was greatly impressed by their inventory, what a great and wide selection for such low prices. Stan was very helpful in answering all of my questions about the vehicles, as well as easing my worries as a first time car buyer. My family recommended them since they always service their cars here and I would greatly recommend them to anyone!

Amazing

by from Cambridge |

Purchased 2008 Acura TL

by from Manchester, NH |

I purchased a 2008 Acura TL I was at first scare due to high mileage 114-653 but the carfax was one owener and was cared for VERY well. After meeting with Joe & Stan I felt they were great people and went out of their ways to make me comfortable and answer any and all of my questions. I will be picking up the car today so this is a review on my buying experience. I will update often as time passes with my new/used car. Thanks guys you were great!