Auto SATX

Auto SATX

1836 Jackson Keller Rd, San Antonio, TX 78213

Used 855-556-7528

AUTO SATX

Outstanding Service from start to finish

by from San Antonio Texas |

From the moment I drove on the lot they were willing to work with me to find a car that I wanted not one they wanted to sell me. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable in every aspect of the process. I will definitely reccommend them to any and all my friends and family. Thank you very much!!!!

2008 Land Rover

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I recently purchased a 2008 Land rover, from here and when you pull up to some used car dealerships you tend to judge it based off what you see but not with these guys, they have great customer service and make you feel right at home, this is a great place to purchase a wondeful used or new vehicle i highly reccomend this dealership to any and everyone that reads this you wont regret the great deals and hassle free enviroment thats provided buy them. Basically i love my new vehicle

06 Ford Crown Victoria , Los Fresnos Texas

by from Los Fresnos , Texas |

Outstanding Customer service, The owner and all the crew are real honest people.I found my car online , I drove 5 hours ( along with my family)to get to San Antonio, drove it back to Los Fresnos, had it for over 6 months , no issues at all. I recommend this car dealer to everyone I am a very happy customer

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid

by from San Antonio, TX |

We had a very pleasurable experience in working with this dealership. Matthew placed no pressure on us and delivered a beautiful used vehicle. We would recommend anyone to buy at this dealership. Matthew was upfront and honest about his vehicles. We left with a vehicle that was clean and we are happy with the purchase. We would definitely return to this dealership for any future purchases, something I would not say about other used car dealerships.

great service

by from san antonio, tx. |

great place if your trying to buy a car. matthew the owner will work with you the best he can. he helped me get a 06 lincoln. the car is in great condition. with low mileage and a 90 day warranty.

Best Car Experience

by from san antonio tx |

My husband and I needed to purchase a vehicle fast. We were driving by and saw a car that looked like it could be a vehicle we could buy. We were already so intimidated because we new our credit was not good at all. We were greeted right away and after asking how much the vehicle was we told them about our credit. He assured me that I could get financed and even if I couldnt they still had something they could do in house. They never once looked down on us. Everything was fast and honest. I could not believe it. I have never felt more comfortable in my life at a dealership. We bought the car and I got an excellent deal. We thought this day was going to turn out really bad I am so glad that we found them. No one presurred us and they were honest about everything. Thank you Auto SATX this has been the best day ever.

chyrlser 300

by from san antonio tx |

very good coustmer service. I bought a 2005 Chrysler . It was priced to move, about $1000 under value. Car looks practically brand new. When I went in to test drive the car after finding it on Cars.com, I wrote them a check for it within 30 minutes. Great people, to deal with.

Highly recommend

by from san antonio, texas |

When i saw the suzuki car i decided to buy it because i didn't have enough time to go to find another car from other car's compnies. so, this car sometimes has some problems when i'm driving, but it's a good one and everything works well.my family helped to choose this one because it wasn't cost too much. the people that theat work there are nice and help their costumers.

Randy Retiz

by from San Antonio, TX |

A big Thank You to everyone at Auto SATX for all there hard work and ability to find a way to get me in the car i love at a great price. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

2007 Audi A4

by from San Antonio, TX |

AUTO SATX made my car shopping experience perfect!!!! Super friendly and willing to help great customer servicce, Thanks so much owner Matthew and your staff.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

I purchased a used Honda Civic from Auto SATX. Everything from the test drive to getting my plates was excellent. Matthew was very helpful every step of the way, he even checked the alignment and put new brakes on my vehicle. He was more than accommodating when the bank took a long time to clear the check from my insurance company for a total loss. I went to a lot of shady dealerships before I found Auto SATX, ones that had cars on their lots with cracked windshields and bald or even flat tires, I'm glad I found a finally found a good place. I felt a lot more comfortable buying a car from a mechanic, and he did everything he could to make the process and smooth and easy as possible. I would highly recommend this dealer.