Auto SATX

1836 Jackson Keller Rd, San Antonio, TX 78213

Used 855-556-7528 Used 855-556-7528

Come See us Today! We'll work with your budget and help you get the vehicle you want!

shopping gramma

by from SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS |

COULDN'T HAVE MADE A BETTER FIRST CAR FOR MY GRANDSON, THIS DEALERSHIP HAS SOME PRETTY SHARP VEHICLES AND THEY KEEP THEIR WORD. WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM IF YOU NEED A GOOD AND I MEAN A GOOD USED CAR.

May 30, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're so happy your grandson likes his new car and we really appreciate your business. All the best, Matthew Ranjbar

AutoSatx

by from SAN ANTONIO TX |

Overall great place to buy from. Great customer service, willing to work with you even if you don't have transportation at the time. They picked me up in the car I was interested in from nearby my home. Again great car selection with great people. Would recommend to anyone interested in a nw car.

AWESOME DEALER

by from SAN ANTONIO TX |

THIS WAS THE BEST AUTOMOBILE COMPANY THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH THE OWNE`R IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL IN EVERYTHING HE TELLS YOU AND HE BACK IT UP WITH NO PROBLEM. I WOULD TELL EVERYONE IF YOU WANT TO BUY A CAR COME TO AUTO SATX AND GET THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN, MICHAEL LEE CADY 1 21 16

Ted Reiley

by from LaVernia, Texas |

The car we purchased had some problems they agreed to fix. Even after deal was finished had a heatercore problem they spent all day repairing to our total satisfaction. They do sell good cars and don't misrepresent them. Overall we felt.better after the deal no worrying about buying a used car. RECOMMEND them to others.

Pleasant buying experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Purchased a 2006 ford F-250 diesel Lariat...Got a very fair price, nice warranty, and most important an awesome truck. It was in great shape everyone that has been inside of it cannot believe the age of the vehicle as it is in almost perfect shape. They guys were very friendly and wanted to make sure we got the best car we could. Thanks again for looking not only at mine but my families needs. Will highly recommend.

Great customer service

by from San Antonio, Tx |

He was able to work very well with my situation, and i am very appreciate of it!

October 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm so grateful for your support and your business. I hope I have satisfied your needs and that everything is going well with the car. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you!

Diamond in the Rough - Highly Recommend!!!

by from Austin, TX |

I was shopping for a reliable first car for my teenage daughter and came across this small auto dealer. I was not only impressed with Matthew, but the quality/price/mileage of the 2008 Honda Accord of which I eventually purchased. He made the buying process simple, no bells & whistles, agreed to a reasonable price (below value) and we drove off the lot. Received the car tags/plates about 2 weeks later and almost a month later received the title from the TX DOT/MVA. Would highly recommend this location to anyone in the market for a good used vehicle, w/ no hassle buying. Car has turned out to be a great vehicle and my daughter is quite pleased with her selection.

Transcendent Company to Purchase a Vehicle

by from San Antonio, Texas |

When I came to buy my car they made it easy for me to be in and out and not a long wait. I love the fact if something goes wrong with my car even if it says As IS you are still able to come and get your car repaired the same place you buy it. They do not only sale cars here they also fix it. The customer service was excellete and they are very understanding humble people. I recommend people to come and stop and look at the cars they have here they are new but used. My car nothing was wrong with itf at all and I love my car.

awesome car place

by from san antonio tx |

Auto satx is a awesome place to buy a car. The guys are super nice and friendly and my car is great.. they are always willing to help with anything with your car.

2006 bmw

by from san antonio tx |

the car i purchased here is in good condition and runs great! im very happy with the car i have picked out.