Auto SATX

Used 855-556-7528

AUTO SATX

chyrlser 300

by from san antonio tx |

very good coustmer service. I bought a 2005 Chrysler . It was priced to move, about $1000 under value. Car looks practically brand new. When I went in to test drive the car after finding it on Cars.com, I wrote them a check for it within 30 minutes. Great people, to deal with.

great service

by from san antonio, tx. |

great place if your trying to buy a car. matthew the owner will work with you the best he can. he helped me get a 06 lincoln. the car is in great condition. with low mileage and a 90 day warranty.

Best Car Experience

by from san antonio tx |

My husband and I needed to purchase a vehicle fast. We were driving by and saw a car that looked like it could be a vehicle we could buy. We were already so intimidated because we new our credit was not good at all. We were greeted right away and after asking how much the vehicle was we told them about our credit. He assured me that I could get financed and even if I couldnt they still had something they could do in house. They never once looked down on us. Everything was fast and honest. I could not believe it. I have never felt more comfortable in my life at a dealership. We bought the car and I got an excellent deal. We thought this day was going to turn out really bad I am so glad that we found them. No one presurred us and they were honest about everything. Thank you Auto SATX this has been the best day ever.

Highly recommend

by from san antonio, texas |

When i saw the suzuki car i decided to buy it because i didn't have enough time to go to find another car from other car's compnies. so, this car sometimes has some problems when i'm driving, but it's a good one and everything works well.my family helped to choose this one because it wasn't cost too much. the people that theat work there are nice and help their costumers.

Randy Retiz

by from San Antonio, TX |

A big Thank You to everyone at Auto SATX for all there hard work and ability to find a way to get me in the car i love at a great price. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

2007 Audi A4

by from San Antonio, TX |

AUTO SATX made my car shopping experience perfect!!!! Super friendly and willing to help great customer servicce, Thanks so much owner Matthew and your staff.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

I purchased a used Honda Civic from Auto SATX. Everything from the test drive to getting my plates was excellent. Matthew was very helpful every step of the way, he even checked the alignment and put new brakes on my vehicle. He was more than accommodating when the bank took a long time to clear the check from my insurance company for a total loss. I went to a lot of shady dealerships before I found Auto SATX, ones that had cars on their lots with cracked windshields and bald or even flat tires, I'm glad I found a finally found a good place. I felt a lot more comfortable buying a car from a mechanic, and he did everything he could to make the process and smooth and easy as possible. I would highly recommend this dealer.

2005 Nissan 350Z

by from san antonio,TX |

great fast and friendy service plus they take care of you great.

great service, clean car

by from san antonio tx |

This was the BEST experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I would not only purchase another one, but refer everyone I know to do the same. I remember the last time I purchased a vehicle and it was a nightmare, I spent all day and was not happy with the deal that I got. Well, this was completely different...I not only closed the deal in one hour! Matthew is the BEST salesman Jesus!

2008 Suzuki SX4

by from san antonio, Tx |

Well, I was looking for a used car and when I passed by Jackson Keller Rd I saw this dealer Auto SATX and I stoppped by to see if theyhave what I may wanted for long time. Finally, I walked in and i checkwhat i like and they were really hopeful to help me. I got the car i wanted. They are nice peoplethey don't push to take the car like some dealers I went to beore.

2002 Audi TT

by from San Antonio TX |

Financing the car was quick and easy and they work with you,