Cadillac of Fayetteville

Service 888-730-4957

"Luxury for Less"

Great Service!

by from Pickerington, OH |

I arrived 10 minutes before the dealership opened and the service representative was already taking cars in for service. I was promptly greeted and given the information that there was one car ahead of me for service but that the car would be ready within the hour. I was ushered to the waiting area and given the remote to the TV, offered coffee and told where the bathroom was just in case. I watched the local news and before I realized it, my car was ready. The service tech addressed all of my concerns. I was given the keys and my car was available just outside the front door. I cant ask for a better experience. Thanks Cadillac of Fayetteville!!

This Has Been a Wonderful Experience!!!!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

This has been a wonderful experience!!!!! From the moment we pulled into the dealership to the time we signed the papers and drove out with our beautiful new 2013 SRX Cadillac. I want to highlight my experience with Michael Callahan!!!! He met us with a smile that would melt Alaska. He is a true example of what a salesman should be. He is very kind, listens to your needs, explains in detail any question you might have. we had called another dealership b/4 we called Fayetteville. I had promised them we would visit and see what they had. I was pretty much hooked on Fay but I had made a commitment and I kept it. Well, we could have saved a little had we purchased with them but I wanted to do business with Michael, that is how much I trusted him. The rest is history, I call my car "Angel Dust". IN closing I want to tell you what an assist Michael is to your dealership. Every one I met is absolutely wonderful and seems they have PR pretty well in play. Thank you again for a wonderful experience.

I Was Greeted By A Wonderful Young Lady

by from Raeford, NC |

I was greeted by a wonderful young lady named Iris that made my quick stop by the Cadillac dealership turn into the beginning of my buying experience. She made me aware of some awesome incentives included in other buying options that I was completely unaware of. Due to my busy schedule i was unable to test drive the vehicle of my interest, but I was super excited about coming back the next day even though it was raining. She sold me on the car right away and I don't regret it one bit. Thank you to Iris and Cadillac of Fayetteville for my best car buying experience ever!

April 19, 2014

by from Fayetteville, NC |

April 19' 2014, I visited Cadillac of Fayetteville, saw the car I wanted, and Steven helped me out. I traded my 2011 SRX for a 2014 CTS coupe. Wanted red but didn't have navigation system, so I got the white diamond. Processing credit & title & tags was great with James, friendly courteous & professional. This is my 3rd with Bryan & Cadillac of Fayetteville. Detailed my new car, put on tags, removed decal, awesome. Always a fantastic experience. Oh, I also received caps, seatbelt harness, Didn't have tan Cadillac floor mats, but I purchased a Purse! Overall fantastic customer relations with My Cadillac Team of professionals.many thanks everyone.

Don't bother!!! Very unresponsive.

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I inquired about a 2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury collection because my 2011 is coming off of lease in a couple of months. I received the standard automated reply and then a reply from a salesperson who asked when I could come in for a test drive. After responding that I live out of town and would not be able to come in, but would still be interested in new lease pricing, she never replied again. I followed up with her on two different occasions via email within the same week and she did not return my emails. Apparently they were not very interested in doing business via the internet. Pity, because they probably would have gotten the business.

Cadillac of Fayetteville responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Jason, we are sorry for the non reply. Our business development associate had a death in the family and has been out of town for a week. We thought we had covered all of the bases, but this one fell through the cracks. Please call Zeke at 910-864-8599.