Benson Hyundai

Service 855-295-4353

DRIVEN TO BE BETTER!

Knowledgeable and Engaging

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Alexa was outstanding throught this purchase. Knowledgeable and engaging but NOT pushy. Best car buying experience I have had in 30 years of buying cars. Charlie was also simply outstanding. I cannot brag about Benson Hyundai enough! GREAT JOB!

May 8, 2015

R. Heath, Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business, and are very happy that you had a pleasant car buying experience here at Benson Hyundai. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, please don't hesitate to call or stop by! Thanks, again!

Pleasure to do business with

by from Palm Beach, FL |

I spoke with the Internet Manager, Robert Winecoff, about a car for sale on a Wednesday. On Thursday I had flown from Florida to South Carolina to buy the car. Robert is a real pleasure to do business with. Very professional and accomodating and a nice man in general. Highly recommended.

Relaxed Ways

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Robert Winecoff was an excellent salesman. What impressed us most was his relaxed ways, Christian ethics, and he was very informative. He answered all of our questions and made this experience a very pleasant one. I'd recommend Benson Hyundai and Robert to anyone, especially my friends and family.

Humble and experienced

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Robert Winecoff was very helpful. He is the man to make it happen. Robert is professional, kind, humble, and experienced. I would recommend all of my friends and relatives to come see Robert next time they are in the market for a new or leased vehicle. Robert Winecoff is an amazing salesperson.

Knowledgeable about their vehicles

by from Carrollton, GA |

My experience has been great. The staff is extremely nice and knowledgeable about their vehicles. Their A/C system is just right in the heat of the summer!! Great selection, and great popcorn.

August 12, 2015

M. Cook, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Honest about my deal

by from Cowpens, SC |

My experience with this dealership is awesome. Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. Robert Winecoff was my salesman and he is great. Ask for him when you come by. He was honest about my deal, knowledgeable enough to only show me what would fit into my budget. Dealership is very clean, as well.

Couldn't have asked for better

by from Rock Hill, SC |

I purchased my first vehicle from Robert Winecoff at Benson Hyundai. It was a very smooth and knowledgeable experience. Robert is very friendly and personable. I could not have asked for a better or more successful experience purchasing a vehicle.

Professional and Personable

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

Alexa was very helpful, professional, and personable. A definite asset to this company!

August 12, 2015

K. Wehoffer, Thank you for your feedback about your recent purchase! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Great customer service experience

by from Lincolnton, NC |

I had a great customer service experience with Alexa Matos. She was very helpful along with all of the other staff members as well. I will highly recommend them to my friends and family members. Thank You!

August 13, 2015

M. Martinez, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our staff members!

Took great care of us!

by from Greer, SC |

Charlie and the Benson Hyundai crew took great care of us throughout the entire car buying process. They made us feel comfortable and took time to make sure we were satisfied.

Very Helpful

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Alexa was a very nice, friendly, and helpful salesperson. I will most certainly send customers to her!