Benson Hyundai

Service 855-295-4353

DRIVEN TO BE BETTER!

Could NOT be happier

by from Simpsonville, SC |

Entire purchase process could not have been smoother. Robert Winecoff was as professional and courteous as could be - and the car is a dream!

Great Service from our salesman Robert Winecoff

by from Greer, SC |

We had a car emergency and needed a family car in a hurry. We were very happy with how Robert Winecoff and Benson helped us get what we needed and make sure that we were safe on the road. Thank you to them all!

Thank you for helping me purchase my new car!!!

by from Greenville, SC |

I was very pleased with the sales team who guided me through this car buying experience. Everyone was very helpful and went out of their way to help me find and purchase my new Hyundai Accent. I will definitely recommend Benson Hyundai and their wonderful staff to friends and family!!

one of the best buying experiences ever!

by from Greenville, SC |

Offered me the best deal/lowest price, Dealer had the exact vehicle I wanted, Dealer treated me well! One of the best vehicle purchase experiences ever (more than 12 new vehicles purchased in my lifetime).

nice buying experience

by from Maryville, TN |

This was a nice buying experience. We were travelling through the area and decided to stop in and just look around and found the car we liked. If we lived in the area we would definitely take our new car back to Benson for the scheduled maintenance.

very pleased!

by from Moore, SC |

My salesman, Arron Bown was great, I felt very comfortable with him and I asked many questions which he was able to answer. I was very pleased with my experience

Great dealer, Great staff!!!

by from Lyman, SC |

I absolutely love my Sonata! I am in sales so I'm on the road every day and my Sonata Hybrid gives me great fuel mileage and ride! I LOVE IT!

Awesome experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Robert Winecoff was the best salesperson we have worked with in purchasing a new vehicle. We live in Charlotte, NC and he made it worth our drive to Spartanburg, SC to purchase our first-owned Hyundai. Price was the lowest, provided me with Dunkin Donuts coffee card and paid for gas to make the trip. He was a consummate professional and it was a pleasure to work with him. Explained everything about the car (we test drove one in NC). We purchased Maint. Agreement and will have it serviced in NC. Thank you! Donna Grande-Goroski.

highly recommend!

by from Simpsonville, SC |

Robert was excellent. Couldn't have asked for a more efficient, nice, caring person. I would recommend him to anyone.

Awesome experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Honest, down to earth salesmen and dealership

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Robert Winecoff is definitely the man to see at Benson Hyundai. We have purchased 4 vehicles from Robert and intend to be repeat customers. I have never been treated so well at a car dealership! Honesty and accessibility are the main reasons we buy from Robert. He makes sure you are 100% satisfied. Also, very clean dealership! Highly recommended!!!