Weir Canyon Acura

(5.0) 5 Reviews

8375 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807

Great, friendly, helpful service!

by from Anaheim, Ca |

We appreciate this place, our family keeps returning year after year. Amazing @ friendly environment. Very customer oriented, everything was clearly explained. We will be back! Thank you and keep up the great work!

Great experience

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

I went to Weir Canyon Acura after contacting them through the Costco Auto program, but they happen to be the closest dealership to my house. I really did want to do business with them because they are within walking distance my home, but I also wanted the best deal I could get. Bruce McCurdy was pretty awesome; he stayed late after closing and came in before opening to make sure I got what car I wanted, and the deal I wanted. He knew I was on a time crunch and he was really responsive to that, as well as friendly, professional, and respectful. I ended up getting the extended warranty after some further negotiations, but I am really happy with the end result. I am happy with my new car and the whole buying experience.

great team

by from FOUNTAIN VALLEY ,CA |

i was very satisfy working with the sales manager ELI MICKEL he got me a good deal and the transaction went very smooth if i would buy another acura i would not go anywhere else thank you ELI and ALEX for your kindness and following up with my to get the deal done

2015 MDX lease

by from Placentia, CA |

My lease on a 2012 MDX was running out and I was notified by Acura of their program to get into a new vehicle when I had three or less payments remaining. I exchanged emails and phone conversations with Alex Feghhli and Mike Kidray before I went in for a test drive on a 2015 MDX and then again to set up a new lease. I never felt pressured at all. Both Alex and Mike were friendly, accommodating and informative. The price was very good (through the Costco program) and the whole transaction overall was handled well by all involved. Weir Canyon has serviced my two previous MDX's and the service has always been excellent. I definitely would recommend this dealership.

First Time Buying a Car

by from Anaheim, CA |

I was very nervous about the whole car buying process but Mike Baker and Alex B immediately made me feel comfortable and eased all of my worries. They were patient with me in helping me find the perfect car and answering all of my questions. The follow up call I received from Alex a few days later to inquire about how I was enjoying my car was very nice, I know that they care about their customers. I couldn't be happier with my experience and the new car...I LOVE it! -Lisa B