505 Auto Sales

Used 877-812-0403

It's a 505 Thing!

dodge ram

by from Albuquerque NM |

All in all It was a good experience. they were very friendly and willing to work with me. much better than going to a large dealership. No problems.

March 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the chance to earn your business!

2003 Altima

by from Albuquerque, NM |

505 Auto Sales provided me with an awesome experience. They were not pushy and were understandable. They found me the lowest interest rate that they could. My car was having problems and was making a noise before the warranty so I brought it in. The noise returned after the warranty but they still fixed it!!!! They are very honest and care about their customers!

Isuzu Rodeo....

by from Albuquerque |

It's a little old but in great condition and exactly what I was looking for, and I could tell it was detailed out!! PERFECT!! The Service at 505 (Jason) was great!! Got my vehicle the same day! Thanks Jason, Karen, a satisfied customer who could not have found this deal anywhere else:):):)

Awesome business!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

These guys did a great job taking care of me! Even after the 500 mile 15 day term they continue to take care of the little things needed to make my experience perfect. Would and HAVE recommended 505 Auto to other people. Thank you Jason, Randy, Joe & Kelly!!! :)

Acura CL

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Just purchased an Acura CL. These guys at 505 were awesome to work with. Jason Price, in particular was so easy going yet informative and efficient. I would definitely come back to deal with the guys at 505 Auto Sales. This transaction went very smoothly. Thanks you.

Endeavor

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I was dire need of a dependable car and these guys really took care of me. I love the Endeavor and it runs great!! Jason and Randy helped me get into a great car and went to great lengths to help me get the one I wanted. I really love my car and have no regrets about buying used. I would recommend 505 Auto Sales to anyone looking for a used car at a good price. Thanks guys!!

2003 Honda Civic

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Came in shopping for a new car, found the car I was interested in, Jason made my shopping experience excellent, and made the process easy.

review

by from albuquerque, new mexico |

505 auto sales was my first place i got my car and it was the best choice that i made! everyone was really nice and helped me out so much. i enjoy my car very much. thanks to the guys for everything!! :)

March 14, 2015

So happy we could be here for you! We are happy to help and thankful that for the chance to earn your business!

toyota runner

by from albuquerque nm |

great service. Came in as a walk in and found the vehicle i was searching for a nice price. Would recommend this dealership to friends

March 15, 2015

Shawn! Thank you for the review! Your 4runner is sweet!! So happy we could work with you!

chevy venture

by from Albuquerque |

We worked with Jason and he made the buying process very quick and painless. Very good dealer and we would recommend this dealer to others.

Honda Accord

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Very helpful and great selections. 2nd vehicle i have bought from this dealership and both experiences were very positive. Will definitely recommend friends to this dealer.