Nashville Speed Shop

5209 Pennsylvania Ave, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 888-702-9771

Buyers, Do Your Homework Here

by from Branson Mo |

Purchased a car from this dealer after looking for several weeks for one on the net. Talked to Adam and he convinced me by phone that the car he had versus one I was looking at in Texas was Like New. My Wife and I drive 500 miles from Branson Mo. & arrive at Adam's shop on Friday evening. It's not well lit in the Garage where the car was, and you couldn't see much, but did notice the tires on the car appeared worn more than a car that has low miles should have at just under 16,000. There was also a heavy mildew smell and mildew spots in the trunk from not being properly dried by the detailer. We set up an appointment for Saturday morning that would take less than an hour with the dealership that sells these cars. When we informed Adam about that the next morning he accuses us of wasting his time, and he has no time to wait around for that. We decide to leave and do take off, and then received many phone calls and texts from him. So we agree to go back and take it for a test drive. It drove fine and we went back to get the paperwork done because he was in a hurry to be out by noon. Noticing bad weather was moving in we took it to the dealership for an oil change and a quick look over. It wasn't in for the service long when the tech came out and advised us not to drive it considering the rear tires condition. They did not have the tires we needed, and we called Adam to help out. Only thing he would do was send us to a friend he had at a local tire shop. Saved us a few dollars, but still costs us a lot for the performance stock tires. Took the car back with us through 300 miles of rain. Once we got back, we knew we were going to have to shell out more for front tires, another large amount of cash to add on, although just a little less than the rears as they are staggered sizes. Although Adam had tried to clean out the trunk before we left, we did find the odor again once we got home. We took the car and washed it on a sunny day here in Branson ( not sunny in Nashville ) and several filled in paint spots came right off exposing the primer. Another unhappy finding for sure, but were still more concerned about the tires. Contacted Adam, and he said sorry brother, lost $ on the car, can't help and enjoy it. We are going to pay for everything, but must note this for other potential buyers.

Julie Davis

by from Franklin TN |

Hands down the best car buying experience we've had. We'll definitely be back.

Great buying Experience!!!!

by from Tullahoma |

I had been looking for a Chevrolet Camaro SS for months and had tried out several at other dealerships with no success. I saw one I liked at Nashville Speed Shop and decided to drive an hour to go look at it. The car was as advertised and more. Adam made my buying experience easy and stress and no games. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Just as expected

by from Greenville, SC |

On service; Adam was willing to meet me on his free day and help with the loan process even though was not a bank provided by him. . The car was just as presented online. Great inventory with very clean cars.

Good Day with a Dealer

by from Hopkinsville Kentucky |

Adam and the guys at Nashville Speed Shop were great to deal with . Adam was very responsive and quick to get me answers. Everything was just as expected when I arrived and the vehicle I traded for was exactly as represented. I have to say it was a pleasure doing business there., a comment I cant say that about most of the other dealerships I have worked with in the past.