Apple Tree Acura

(3.0) 2 Reviews

193 Underwood Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732

Outstanding buying process

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I purchased my Certified Pre-owned Acura from Tim Willis, Pre-owned Internet Sales, and could not have had a better buying experience. My time was limited. As such, they offered me to take the car home overnight to test drive and decide. The purhcase was efficient and professional. I also ordered some accessories. When I took the car back to have them installed and have a few very minor issues addressed, I was given a loaner vehicle, the accessories were installed, and the issues corrected. Overall a nearly perfect purchase and delivery experience.

Bad service and awful customer care.Look else ware

by from Asheville, NC |

Background: I've owned 3 Hondas and one Acura over the past 30 years. In the late 80's and 90's Apple Tree was known for lousy service and poor customer treatment. It was so bad I purchased 2 of the 3 Hondas from other dealers in Hickory and in Forest City although I live in Asheville. I switched to a German car for 9 years and then in 2012 purchased an Acura. I'm sorry to say the service and parts department at Apple Tree is still one of the worst I've ever dealt with. Service has been inadequate in dealing with simple problems. ( Trim by windshield recall). Parts... little or no help. 1. I needed a replacement key for a factory rack. After 20 minutes of looking on line the parts manager told me he couldn't help me and gave me the national service number. A waste of my time and effort. I called the national service number and in 3 minutes had the part sent. 2. Today I went to the parts desk to buy some windshield wiper inserts. I waited 10 minutes for anyone to acknowledge my existence. I was told by service manager that the parts manager would be " right back". Yes- only one employee for the parts department. (Contrast this to the local VW dealer where there are 2-3 parts employees and are very thorough and helpful.) While I waited 3 service employees sat and surfed on their phones. 5 minutes later the parts manager arrives and? wait for it? didn't help me. Really?!? Yep. Looked at me waiting and kept walking. Five minutes later I walked out vowing NEVER to give any business to Apple Tree again. This Honda and Acura dealership has been and continues to be the worst dealer in the southeast. They treat their customers like trash. Buy your Honda or Acura anywhere but here. Insulting to customers who have paid a premium for Acura.