ASA Motor Inc.

ASA Motor Inc.

2050 W Chapman Ave 227, Orange, CA 92868

Used 855-785-6665

Excellent deal on luxury car

by from Irvine, CA |

ASA Motors provided us with an excellent deal. Sam and the team went the extra mile to assure that we were satisfied with our purchase, addressing every concern immediately. They are a small dealership, almost exclusively dealing in higher end vehicles. It's not a glamorous operation, but they pass those savings onto the customers, which was fine for me. They were fair, friendly and responsive.

Easy sale transaction with small private dealer!

by from Orange County, CA |

Bought a 2002 Saab from Ali at ASA Motors and had a smooth transaction. Price was right and vehicle was perfect for my needs (extra vehicle for my visiting family members). Very quick paperwork/documentation process and friendly service. This small private dealer is honest and transparent about his business and auction buying strategy...Ali even offered to take me to an auction in the future for my interest in high-end luxury vehicles. I recommend ASA Motors for anyone looking to buy a decent used car at below market price. Only problem with the vehicle was it had no stereo system, but I found an original OEM in-dash stereo for the car at a parts warehouse for $80 and can easily install the stereo myself, so not much of an issue. Therefore, the quality of the vehicle did not impact my overall experience. I rate them 5 Stars!

Basically Happy with Purchase

by from Los Angeles |

I bought a car from ASA Motors. Good: The test drive, independent pre-purchase inspection, buying went very smoothly. I actually prefer dealing with small independent dealers, because you can have a car checked out off the lot before you buy. The dealers were very cordial and polite. Easy to discuss the cars with. Bad: It was not disclosed to me the car had had an accident. Left passenger door is painted a different color and bottom corner is peeling. I had to put in $1400 worth of suspension work. which, unfortunately negated the good price I got on the car. My car was also sold missing tire change tools and a spare. Was told when looked at in auction they were included, then stolen after car was sold. Anyway, I was promised a replacement in a week. I called for status after 2 weeks. Nothing. More than a month has passed. No reply. Okay spare and tools, even for a 12 year old Lexus for are not too expensive, but neither are they cheap. Fact is I was told he would get what was missing for me. I expect a person in a professional exchange to keep their word. Bottom line, if there is something missing on your car haggle that price down or GET IT IN WRITING. I do recommend them, but just come prepared. Overall, basically a painless deal and I would up with a satisfactory car.

Good group of guys

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I visited their office and was happy to see that it was a legit operation. They are just starting out but are very honest and open about their business practices. They recommended an honest mechanic to provide an unbiased opinion of the car. We were able to negotiate a fair (I don't feel robbed and they were able to make money to further their business) price for the vehicle. The registration still has to be processed but I'm sure it will go smoothly.