ASA Motor Inc.

2050 W Chapman Ave 227, Orange, CA 92868

Used 855-785-6665

Basically Happy with Purchase

by from Los Angeles |

I bought a car from ASA Motors. Good: The test drive, independent pre-purchase inspection, buying went very smoothly. I actually prefer dealing with small independent dealers, because you can have a car checked out off the lot before you buy. The dealers were very cordial and polite. Easy to discuss the cars with. Bad: It was not disclosed to me the car had had an accident. Left passenger door is painted a different color and bottom corner is peeling. I had to put in $1400 worth of suspension work. which, unfortunately negated the good price I got on the car. My car was also sold missing tire change tools and a spare. Was told when looked at in auction they were included, then stolen after car was sold. Anyway, I was promised a replacement in a week. I called for status after 2 weeks. Nothing. More than a month has passed. No reply. Okay spare and tools, even for a 12 year old Lexus for are not too expensive, but neither are they cheap. Fact is I was told he would get what was missing for me. I expect a person in a professional exchange to keep their word. Bottom line, if there is something missing on your car haggle that price down or GET IT IN WRITING. I do recommend them, but just come prepared. Overall, basically a painless deal and I would up with a satisfactory car.

Good group of guys

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I visited their office and was happy to see that it was a legit operation. They are just starting out but are very honest and open about their business practices. They recommended an honest mechanic to provide an unbiased opinion of the car. We were able to negotiate a fair (I don't feel robbed and they were able to make money to further their business) price for the vehicle. The registration still has to be processed but I'm sure it will go smoothly.