Fathers & Sons Volkswagen

(4.0) 1 Reviews

434 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089

1 of 1 review

Great Service + Non-intimidating people = Awesome!

by from Clinton,MA |

Well where do I start... To be honest, I have not owned a car before, so this was technically my very first ever car purchase. I was really lucky too to have found the "perfect" car for me and also the only one (out of 2 left) at the dealership. I was pretty much in the market for a '14 GTI because VW was having some good deals on those to get ready for the new '15 ones. As I was browsing online, I happened to stumble upon a dealership with the one I wanted (2014 GTI fully loaded) in a nicely bundled package and price! Keep in mind, I never shopped for cars before so I was a bit nervous going in and starting the "talking" process with the salesman. Later turns out, he was a very awesome and the most helpful and patient salesperson ever! Im not just saying this, this is the truth. I was very hesitant on some stuff but he always got in touch with me via phone, email just to see how everything was, and if I needed any more assistance. If you ever go there, ask for Ethan- the most genuine and respectful salesperson. Also the staff there is nice- no BS when talking finance, etc.. (at least with the people I've met with.) I went there with the internet price they stated online and that is pretty much what they gave me when I was interested in the car. Of course they went the extra mile and actually gave me a bit more discount on top of the already reduced internet price! Win Win! :) They are a "haggle-free" dealer and they are never going to put you in a corner to pressure you into buying. As far as I know, they don't work on commission so that should relieve some stress off ya! More time for you and them to get to know each other and the car without just a "test drive + Lets talk" type business. For me it was definitely a great experience with the help of the Ethan and overall was great! The only thing was since they were in the middle of planning to grow and renovate, the dealer was bit on the smaller side compared to other places but at the end of the day, as long as you get what you want and how you want, it doesn't really matter.

(1-1 of 1 review)