Fathers & Sons Volkswagen Kia

468 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 866-984-4603
Used 866-984-4592
Service 888-467-3621

Every vehicle is on sale every day at Kia of W.Springfield. No hassles, no haggles and absolutely no gimmicks!

1 of 1 review

Kia of West Springfield is an Excellent Bet!

by from North-Central Connecticut |

My first experience with Fathers & Sons was during the winter of 2013, when my car suddenly overheated near their dealership while I was on my way to work. I didn't buy this car from Fathers & Sons and my car was not a brand that they sell, but they were the closest dealer to me when my car began billowing white smoke... so I pulled onto their lot. Once the smoke cleared, their service manager had my car on a lift. About 15-minutes later, the problem was diagnosed - a cracked block. This is when something special happened: Their service tech did some research on my car's motor... and discovered that due to errors during the manufacturing process, the motor was prone to cracking... so the manufacturer had extended the warranty on the engine! Then, the Fathers & Sons Service Department called the local auto dealer that represented my car's brand to verify the extended warranty and set an appointment for me to bring it to their garage. Two weeks later, my car had a brand new motor. Fathers & Sons and their savvy service department had saved me at least $5,000 in repair bills and/or the cost of a new car! I am enormously grateful for their technical expertise and their willingness to investigate every option. Fast forward to June 2014. My wife really liked her 12-year old SUV, but it was time to put it out to pasture. After my experience the prior winter, we went directly to Fathers & Sons. Within 24-hours, we were driving off of the lot in a brand new Kia Sorento! The Sorento is excellent. It is also comforting to know that should an issue pop up, technical or otherwise, Fathers & Sons has proven that they will do the right thing for us. We have never been more confident buying a new car. I will happily recommend Fathers & Sons to all.

(1-1 of 1 review)