Kia of West Springfield

(4.4) 5.0 7 Reviews

468 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089

Kia of West Springfield is an Excellent Bet!

by from North-Central Connecticut |

My first experience with Fathers & Sons was during the winter of 2013, when my car suddenly overheated near their dealership while I was on my way to work. I didn't buy this car from Fathers & Sons and my car was not a brand that they sell, but they were the closest dealer to me when my car began billowing white smoke... so I pulled onto their lot. Once the smoke cleared, their service manager had my car on a lift. About 15-minutes later, the problem was diagnosed - a cracked block. This is when something special happened: Their service tech did some research on my car's motor... and discovered that due to errors during the manufacturing process, the motor was prone to cracking... so the manufacturer had extended the warranty on the engine! Then, the Fathers & Sons Service Department called the local auto dealer that represented my car's brand to verify the extended warranty and set an appointment for me to bring it to their garage. Two weeks later, my car had a brand new motor. Fathers & Sons and their savvy service department had saved me at least $5,000 in repair bills and/or the cost of a new car! I am enormously grateful for their technical expertise and their willingness to investigate every option. Fast forward to June 2014. My wife really liked her 12-year old SUV, but it was time to put it out to pasture. After my experience the prior winter, we went directly to Fathers & Sons. Within 24-hours, we were driving off of the lot in a brand new Kia Sorento! The Sorento is excellent. It is also comforting to know that should an issue pop up, technical or otherwise, Fathers & Sons has proven that they will do the right thing for us. We have never been more confident buying a new car. I will happily recommend Fathers & Sons to all.

Great crew working here!!

by from Easthampton, MA |

The crew working here are great!!! I had just left another dealership that refused to even speak to me, so needless to say I was not too happy when I arrived here! Tom D the salesman who t ok care of me assured me that I would be taken care of and they would work out a deal that I was comfortable with and that is exactly what they did!! Love the fact they treat you with respect and will speak with you about the entire process so you always know what's going on!!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!

by from West Springfield, MA |

I love working with the staff at this dealership. I am always treated with courtesy and respect and the work is always done in a timely fashion! Highly recommend!!!!

Bad Accident and Total Loss turned around

by from West Springfield MA |

I leased my 2014 KIA Sorento from West Springfield Kia (Fathers and Sons) a year and a half ago and was thrilled with every step of the process. When I got into a car accident that totaled the vehicle I loved so much, through no fault of my own, I knew I would return but was apprehensive on price and the process of replacing the perfect family vehicle. I emailed ahead of time and it was the fastest, easiest process for me. I got a 2015 Sorento and took it home within a day with all of the features I loved in 2014. Everyone was helpful and empathetic and appreciative of my time (or lack thereof). They drove to my work to pick up the car, register and inspect it and brought it back within an hour without me needing to do anything!!! I can't say enough, really. Get your cars here, people. And get a Kia. It saved my life. Literally.

January 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that our staff went above and beyond for you. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review and for your referrals! All of us at Kia of West Springfield await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, Damon Cartelli, President and Owner

Waste of Time

by from Hartford CT |

Car was not available at time of appointment. There was no suitable replacement and the dealer did not seem overly interested in working with me.

January 20, 2015

We are sorry that this vehicle was not readily available for viewing. We have a very regimented reconditioning process that we put all of our vehicles through to ensure that we deliver a safe, properly reconditioned car. We work very hard with our third-party vendors to arrange the timing or our internet postings to coincide with the actual arrival of the car to our facilities, and sometimes the internet listing arrives before the car. That was the case here. Once the car did hit our lot, it was sold and delivered within hours. Unfortunately, due to the uniqueness of this particular unit, we did not have anything else even remotely close to this car's configuration to offer you. We apologize again for this inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope we can work with you again in the future to meet your needs. Sincerely, Damon Cartelli, President and Owner

Great service department

by from Springfield, MA |

The service department is always a pleasure to visit. Friendly service advisors, service manager is always available, free coffee while waiting, fair pricing. And always a free car wash. I am on their email list so I take advantage of service discount coupons they send out. Going to the dealer may cost a bit more, but I get the benefit of having trained Kia techs working on my car and they are aware of potential trouble mor than a non Kia tech. Great place for service.

February 11, 2015

We appreciate your marvelous feedback. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Damon Cartelli, President and Owner

My 1st new car Kia Sorento

by from Indian Orchard, MA |

I had already test driven 5 different makes and models of vehicles, a couple I liked, a couple I did not. The process of test driving was time consuming and at a couple of places they attempted to make me feel like they were doing me a favor. When it came to Fathers and Sons I went on line and requested a test drive on both the Kia Sorento and the Sportage, within 24 hrs I had received a phone call and set up my test drive. I got to fathers and Sons and was met by Lee Zanotti as I walked in the door. When I saw the Sorento in the showroom I was a little intimidated, the vehicle looked huge. Lee assured me it would not seem as big outside and he was right. My test drive was awesome, we came back and to be fair I test drove the Sportage, but we were not a mile down the road in the Sportage and I said lets go back I want the Sorento. I have often chuckled at family and friends over their obsession with certain vehicles they have owned (mostly the men in my family and their trucks!) I totally get it, I love my new Sorento and I could not have asked for a better person than Lee to walk me through the process. Best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle, hopefully 10 years from now if I am ready to let go of my Sorento Lee will be available to walk me through my next purchase.

February 11, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience! Lee is a vital asset to our team, and we are thrilled to hear he provided you with such wonderful customer service. Congratulations on your Kia Sorento! We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Damon Cartelli, President and Owner