First Rate Auto Sales, Inc.

9012 NE 117th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98662

Used 866-452-5509 Used 866-452-5509

Best Car Lot In Vancouver, WA

by from Vancouver, WA |

Go talk to Mike or Serena. Guarenteed to make you smile as you walk away with keys in your hands.

Great Place to buy your next truck

by from vancouver,wa |

What a great place to buy a truck!!! We shopped at all the big stores and felt like we were just a number.Everyone at First Rate treated us like we really were important to them. They got us financed at the credit union at an interest rate way lower than any other stores offered us.The truck is great, the service is great the people are great!!!!! We will tell all of our friends to buy there next truck there!

Best place to buy a car

by from Battle Ground WA |

Easy in and out process, went in there not knowing that I would be driving home in my nice pickup. Mike the owner of the shop is a very nice and helpful guy. without his help id still be driving around in my old beater car but now I have my awesome truck. Thank you guys a million!

October 27, 2014

Thank you for your business! Hope you get some good fun out of the 4x4:)

Our 2nd car from First Rate, still great service!!

by from Vancouver |

We just bought our second car from First Rate and 3 of our friends have bought cars there and the experience is always the same, GREAT!!!!!!!! We will tell everyone to buy a car from you guys. See you in six months for our daughters car.........#3

October 27, 2014

It has been a pleasure:) Thank you for being such great costumers let us know ahead of time what your daughter wants so we can get it for her:)

we love our new truck

by from battle ground wa |

we love our new truck. fantastic people friendly store

October 15, 2014

Thanks Mike, it was a pleasure to get you a new truck for your new job:)

Nice store, Nice people.

by from Portland OR |

I have been looking for a used car for a while. I have been to several car lots in Portland and Vancouver. I tried going to some used car lots even the so called big stores, every one prequalifed me, the salespeople at most of the places treated me really bad, like I couldn't buy anything. When I went to First Rate, from the time I got on the lot I felt like they really cared. They made me feel like they listen. I love the truck I got and they really worked on the price so my credit union would do the loan for me. HEADS UP OTHER CAR LOTS..... DONT JUDGE SOMEONE BY THE WAY THEY LOOK! I bought a car, I was pre approved and First Rate got my deal for me.

October 14, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Jazmine:) Were family here and everyone that comes onto our lot is considered family and we do all we can to help our family. We may be new and small but we know how hard it can be to get APPROVED! That's why we don't stop till your heading out in a vehicle:) Take care Jazmine

great store great people we love our car

by from vancouver, wa |

we love our car. what a surprise, we were really shocked that we were listened to. Scott the salesman took his time and really seemed to care about what we wanted. Mike the owner came out to meet us, just to thank us for coming in. how refreshing! they really made us feel welcomed.

October 15, 2014

It was nice to meet you Terry and your family, thank you for letting us help you and show you how car shopping should be. Oh and we haven't forgotten about your promise on bringing us some fresh baked cookies at Christmas:)

Helpful and friendly

by from Vancouver, wa |

Very enjoyable experience! I was surprised at how well we were treated considering our circumstances. They walked me through the whole process and answered all my questions. :) highly recommended!

October 15, 2014

Thank you Darlene:) We try to make it as easy as we can here:) You cant judge anyone unless you have lived their life. That's why we fight for approval for EVERYONE! Take care:)

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!

by from Battle Ground WA |

What a great experience! My wife and I went to First Rate and we were treated fantastic. We don't have the best credit, but they treated us like gold, they really seemed to care. They got us approved on a great car and the payments are perfect. When we walked in the showroom we felt like we were at a new car store. The store was clean and welcoming. If your looking for a great car and to be treated with respect I highly recommend First Rate, they have a lot of great cars there to pick from! JUST GO THERE, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID! Tom and Sarah Battle Ground WA.

October 15, 2014

Thank you Tom and Sarah, just for you trusting us made it that much more easier. We may be a new lot but we know what it takes to make a great one! Cant wait to get your daughters first vehicle in a few years:)

gooood

by from Vancouver wa |

Great service. Nice people && they will work with you.

October 14, 2014

Thanks Chritsa, we do strive to help everyone and make a difference:)