Hondru Chevrolet of Manheim, LLC

(4.2) 5 Reviews

350 S Main St, Manheim, PA 17545

awesome experience.

by from lancaster, pa. |

John Sharpless was an absolutely amazing sales person to work with. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. He went out of his way to work with my complex situation and find me a great deal on a reliable vehicle that is perfect for me. As an individual that works in sales, I can not appropriately express my gratitude for his no pressure sales approach. I will be taking my business to this dealership from now on. Highly recommend.

Poor Customer Service

by from Palmyra, PA |

Bought a vehicle there which only had one key. John Sharpless said he would get us a second key for it after we purchased it. Well, 1 week went by and so I contacted him and he said he was working on it. Another week went by and he was working on it. Now it is a month later and nothing from John at all. The dealership has seemed to have forgotten all about us, the car we paid cash for, and the second key. Definitely will let my military friends know not to buy a vehicle from this dealership.

2014 Chevy Cruz

by from Philadelphia, PA |

John Sharpless was wonderful through what would usually be a stressful time. He was honest and really took time out to answer all of my questions and concerns. The drive to Lancaster from Philadelphia was well worth it. Thank you John!!

2014 Silverado

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania |

John Sharpless went out of his way (literally) to make this car buying experience as smooth as possible. He is very honest and the entire staff at Hondru Chevy of Manheim made the process painless and pleasant. I Would highly recommend anyone looking for a Chevy to visit Hondru of Manheim. Would definitely buy here again!

New car purchase

by from Mannheim, PA |

The sales man was very helpful and fair. He treated me well and did not make me feel like he was attempting to take advantage of my lack of car knowledge. Overall very great quality customer service. I would definitely do business here again.