O'Meara Volkswagen

Service 888-873-6318

Colorado's oldest car dealer now has Colorado's newest Volkswagen dealership

Very pleased customer.

by from Westminster, Colorado |

A great buying experience. Our sales person, Beverly Fish was a true knowledgeable professional. The best I have ever worked with. She helped use choose the right car for our needs, made the process very easy, plus the finance department was extremely good also. I highly recommend Beverly Fish and this dealership.

Knowledgeable, courteous, and no pressure

by from Broomfield CO |

I came to Omeara after quite a bit of research on new Volkswagen models. I was greeted promptly by a hound man named Adam Armenta. I made it clear I was only looking to drive a few models and wouldn't be making a decision until December. Adam was very helpful and answered my questions as we compared the 2014 and 2015. I am certain I'll be buying a Volkswagen before the end of the year and I know it will be at Omeara.

Poor salesmanship and management style

by from Lochbuie, Co |

I went to O'Meara VW to look at a car that was advertised in Auto Trader. The first issue was the price. They wanted $500 more than the price advertised. Next, when I couldn't negotiate a deal, the sales person said "if I had known up front, I wouldn't have wasted my time". I was just trying to see if we could make a deal. Then, I asked for my key back. That was a waste of MY time, while I waited for 10-15 minutes. As I was getting ready to leave in my car, this old guy (finance?) came up to my car, and insulted me further, talking about how my credit was just borderline, anyway. I will never go back. Up to the point of insults, I was considering paying cash for the car. HA!!

An update to my previous post.

by from Thorton CO |

As in update to my previous comments from the other day the issues we had are being resolved as we speak due to the help of O'Mara VW's GM. He has been very helpful and apologetic for our experience and has assured me steps are being taken to insure customers satisfaction thank you.

Problems being resolved.

by from Thornton, Co |

Just updating we are currently in process of getting the above mentioned issues resolved with the help of the GM who has been more than helpful and has assured me steps are being token on all fronts to right our experience and insure it will not be repeated

Worst Customer Service ever! DO NOT go there

by from Thornton, Co |

Bought a car from O'meara. Was at the dealership for hours. Part of the deal was to get in dash navigation installed and a DVD player. Came to pick up the car. They ordered the wrong part for the navigation and the DVD player didn't work. We got threatened by one person in the place. Got told by two people we could have a loaner vehicle but when I brought it up we get told me can't get one. Such a mess! Wouldn't go there if possible.