O'Meara Volkswagen

1900 W 104th Ave, Denver, CO 80234

Very pleased customer.

by from Westminster, Colorado |

A great buying experience. Our sales person, Beverly Fish was a true knowledgeable professional. The best I have ever worked with. She helped use choose the right car for our needs, made the process very easy, plus the finance department was extremely good also. I highly recommend Beverly Fish and this dealership.

Great experience!

by from Denver co |

Stephanie L. was AWESOME to work with. Great customer service, I would recommend O'meara vw to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Customer Service With Professionalism!

by from San Jose, CA |

I was referred to Ron Smith about six years ago when I lived in Denver and needed to do a trade on a vehicle and purchase another. I'm not fond of car deals they're long and exhausting. I feel like the sales people know far more then I do. So I was glad that I went to Ron Smith for this deal. He was patient and informative explaining each part of the process to me. When we talked about the trade he showed me some figures and explained that the dealership had to resell the car. I don't fault anyone for being in business. He treated me fairly and I walked away feeling like I was respected, listened too and got a fair deal. Usually when it comes to car sales people or mechanics, I think to myself this person acts like this is a one shot deal and maybe with some it is. But I want to do business for years to come. So when it was time to purchase my latest car I went to Ron even though I live in California. My friends that referred me to Ron still do business with him as well. Same expert knowledge and professionalism. It was not cost effective for me to purchase from out of state but I'm glad I know a sales person that could help me reach that decision. Thank you Ron Smith! Doing business with you is a win for everyone involved.

Best place to buy a VW!

by from Westminster, CO |

I just picked up a new golf R at this dealer and everything was fantastic. Randy did a superb job taking care of everything in a smooth fashion. Thank you Randy and to everybody at O'Meara VW!

Great service

by from Denver Colorado |

I currently went to Omeara Vw to look for a used car , my sales person was Sergio, He took care of me, he was kind and he made sure i felt comfortable. While i was there he showed me what cars i could get, i looked at the cars once i saw the one i liked he showed me what i would pay a month and also he worked out a down payment for my car which i got the same day. If i choose to get another car i would go to O'Meara Vw.

Great expirence

by from Denver |

I currently went to Omeara Vw to look for a used car , my sales person was Ron Smith and I just want to say they have a secret weapon down there this guy was awesome , he was funny and helped me understand all my circumstances , I told him I was waiting on my taxes before I made my purchase , he told me no problem and still helped me out the last two dealerships I visited before Omeara basically left me stranded in the parking lot , I expect my taxes back anytime now , and already know where I'm going right back to Omeara vw !

Great experience

by from Denver, Co |

Had a GREAT experience at O'Meara VW! It was a pleasure working with Stephanie LeDoux - she is friendly, helpful & very knowledgeable. Thanks, Stephanie!!

Great Service!!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I recently looked at a 2015 Jetta SE and loved it! I was very well taken care of. Stephanie was my sales person and did an amazing job!! I will be back to purchase and I will recommend her to my friends and family!

Easy, Great Buying Experience!!

by from Thornton, Co |

I just purchased a 2003 Volkswagon Beetle Convertible from here about a week ago. The dealership was not your typical pushy sales experience. The gentleman who helped me out was Ron Smith. He was helpful in getting me where I wanted to be on a vehicle as well as highly knowledgable. Easiest and most comfortable buying experience I have ever had so far in the car business. I would highly recommend O'mera to anyone who wants a easy and hassle free buying experience. Can I also mention haggle free. Thanks Ron!!

Exceeded my expectations

by from denver co |

I had some credit problems and was getting turned down everywhere. Not only that, to make matters worse, I was getting treated poorly. I'm an executive of a company but had some things happen in my life that created some financial discrepancies. Being treated right is mandatory for me to feel comfortable with my buying decision's. Anyway, I worked with a fellow name, Ron Smith or smit, cant remember exactly, but he went way above and beyond. Not only that but he was methodical and executed his plan for getting me approved accurately. His manager was confident in me obtaining an approval and leaving with a car that way. I felt like a customer, and not a dollar symbol. I just want to thank the guys at Volkswagen for going above and beyond. You guys rock!!