Magic Auto Sales

(2.0) 1 Reviews

689 Tonnele Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07307

1 of 1 review

by from Philadelphia, PA |

All buyers please BE AWARE of magic auto sales. They will say anything to get a sell. I purchased a vehicle from their lot about two weeks ago around 7:50 in the evening. (07 saab wagon) Prior to my purchase I was given a brief test drive and was instructed on the route I was to take. Five minutes off the lot after purchase, the engine light came on. I returned to the lot immediately, only to find that they were completely closed up and gone for the day. Traveled home and had the engine light checked by saab dealer. 1st Repair DIC Cassette $500. 2nd Repair Exhaust center & rear $800 3rd Repair Throttle body $500 along with other minor repairs totalling another $500. Contacted lot manager who is the same person who sold me the car. I was directed to bring repair receipts with me when I was to pick up my title and that I would be reimbursed some of my money. When I arrived, there was no sign of the manager nor did he answer the phone when I called while standing in his place of business.

Your feedback has been sent to