Multi Subaru

(5.0) 5 Reviews

2685 US-22, Union Township, NJ 07083

Personable, Friendly, Great Experience Everytime!!

by from Union, NJ |

So far my family and I have purchased 6 Subarus from Robert Carpenter (Multi Subaru in Union, NJ). He is very passionate about his cutsomers and the Subaru brand. He shows that he cares about the people buying the cars and not just the sale. He recently helped my stepdaughter buy her first car (Subaru Impreza). He was very patient and worked to get her in the car she wanted. She lives in Lake Placid and since she got the car she has had nothing but compliments about the car and the experience. Even when she comes down for service she is dealt with like she is part of the family, and not just another customer. My father and I bought our first subaru's around the same time a few years ago. Since Rob has helped my father and I on our second subaru's, my sister into her first subaru, and my stepdaughter into her first subaru. I would highly recommend Rob to anyone buying a new or used car.

First Time Customer...First Class Service

by from Central Jersey |

My wife and I are newer to the car buying experience. There can be so many preconceived notions when buying a car (or anything for that matter involving a sales rep). We were greeted by Marcelo, who put our minds at ease from the get-go. He let the Forester speak for itself, and added a few insights of his own during our test drive. Never pushy, never arrogant - more of a reassuring consultant than a sales manager. If Marcelo is at Multi the next time we're in the market for a new car...I welcome the opportunity to work with him once again.

Trustworthy, Competent, Low Pressure

by from Maplewood NJ |

We'd needed a new car for a while and delayed because we had concerns about the complexities of finding a good deal and knowing you're not being "taken". After doing research on the web, we decided we would just stop into a lot that a friend had recommended just to poke around. We went to Multi Subaru and immediately met a very welcoming man standing at the entrance. As it turned out he was our sales rep but you wouldn't have necessarily known that at first because rather than swoop down on us like fresh meat, he was simply friendly and welcoming. Victor Gregor is his name. Victor patiently took us for test drives of both the Forester and Outback and was informative in describing their features and answering our questions/concerns. We were very satisfied with what we learned and bought a car that at what we believe is an extremely fair price and are delighted with the purchase. We then worked with Chip in sales who was equally knowledgable, customer focused and low pressure. We would highly recommend Victor, Chip and Multi Subaru.

Bought first car

by from union, nj |

Marcelo helped me buy my first car and was very helpful/ knowledgeable. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful, they all know about the product their selling. Chip, the finance guy, was very straight forward and didn't try to sell you ever thing under the sun. I would definitely go back and refer others to this dealership. I am very happy my decision and my new subaru.

Subaru

by from Union, NJ |

Carlos Allen was very helpful in helping me find the right car for my needs and I really appreciate his efforts. The dealership experience was wonderful.