Jimmy's Carland, Inc

Jimmy's Carland, Inc

621 Veterans Memorial Hwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126

Used 888-347-9829

Buy. Sell. Trade

I received a quick, curtious response!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I requested a fax report. I received a telephone call confirming my email address and I got the report shortly thereafter. I didn't buy, but the service was appreciated.

sales manager very aggressive BEWARE.

by from Austell Ga |

I have been in the market for a vehicle for my 16 year old son for a few months now and in no rush to purchase until I find the right vehicle.The first time I went to this lot the sales guy was ok answered some questions I had about the BMW's on the lot.I went back a few weeks later to look again.When the sales guy realized it was me again he started with a very aggressive sales pitch and insinuated that I really wasn't going to buy a vehicle if I didn't come into his office and fill out an application right then and there.He was very rude and unprofessional.I wouldn't buy a car from this lot if they were the only dealer in Ga. Buyer BEWARE!!! .

jimmy rigged cars. ...warning: steer clear!

by from austell, ga |

I purchased a vehicle from this "dealership" which was represented as "in good condition", when in fact the vehicle was just "Jimmy rigged" to drive off the lot. ...No problems at all for a short time. I thought it strange that there had never been anti-freeze in the vehicle. When I took the vehicle to get an oil change they, not knowing that the vehicle was "rigged" and not road worthy, mistakenly topped off the anti-freeze chamber. Immediately afterwards, the vehicle would not stay on or drive for more than about 2 minutes without overheating. They told me that anti-freeze was getting into the engine. I immediately took it back to the dealership where they told me to come back with the vehicle at a later date when they had time to fix it. Shortly thereafter the engine seized up and was then not repairable. ...it was not feasible to replace the engine at the tune of $3000 when I had just purchased it. The dealership would offer no resolution whatsoever and upon my next two visits shortly afterwards, started brandishing a gun, in my opinion, for fear of physical reprisal. ...this, also in my opinion, is indicative of what you will be dealing with if you are foolish enough to patronize this "sleezy" dealership. I am now in the process of retaining a lawyer for legal civil recourse, as that is all that I can now do to keep from destroying my credit. Steer clear of this unethical business.

Would not Recommend this dealership

by from Villa Rica, GA |

This dealership misrepresented the condition of their vehicles on more than one occasion. Their website is very misleading about the condition of the vehicles and the price is not negotiable. I will never recommend this dealer and I will never forget the negative experience.